Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Direwolf
Aug 16, 2004
Fwar

Faustian Bargain posted:

Hillary has done virtually nothing since losing the election but she is still regularly a Garrison villain. Amazing.

The fact that you THINK the Clinton's have done nothing is proof that they're running the whole show! And getting away with it! Also something something Rothschilds something Soros etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
She just shut down the government and Ubermensch Trump had to open it back up by flexing his bulging biceps to scare off the Obamageists, yet you people insist she hasn't done anything. :rolleyes:

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Hillary has always been at war with Trump.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Freudian posted:

Only the Nixon one, to be clear.

So far.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

My wife hyphenated and her name is still shorter than ROBERT SMITH JUNIOR. His is more generic, so I guess he wins this round.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Zanzibar Ham posted:

She just shut down the government and Ubermensch Trump had to open it back up by flexing his bulging biceps to scare off the Obamageists, yet you people insist she hasn't done anything. :rolleyes:

Hillary is Nancy Pelosi, there is no other possible explanation.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Clerical Terrors posted:

Hillary is Nancy Pelosi, there is no other possible explanation.

You ever notice how you never see Pelosi, Clinton, and AOC in the same room together?! :tinfoil:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

We interrupt this if-global-warming-why-snow/yaycars cartoon for some sarcosuchus tears from Henry

Incisive Commentary

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

TATTOOS.

:siren:No labels required!:siren:

Support Stone here:

Stone Defense Fund (the Official one)

ROGER LOVES GRRRGRAPHICS!

Enjoy our high impact cartoons? Thank you- we are self funded- no one tells Ben what to draw!

The left hates our cartoons that tell the truth about them! Keep Ben Drawing with a small donation at

Paypal Click to Donate

or at our support page here Click to Donate

Join us at SubscribeStar with a monthly donation! Help us hit our goal! Click to Join SubscribeStar

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT- WE COULDN’T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

Stiglich posted:

Nancy Pelosi assures President Trump that border security, including physical barriers, can be discussed once government is reopened.

Stiglich posted:

Only in Philly.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

We interrupt this if-global-warming-why-snow/yaycars cartoon for some sarcosuchus tears from Henry

What the gently caress do the dreamers have to do with this? You know, more than anyone else.

So how long has it been since anyone wore this hat?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Theresa May facing the opponents to her Brexit deal – Just weeks after seeing her Brexit deal suffer a humiliating defeat and surviving attempts to topple both her leadership and her government, Theresa May will face a fresh round of parliamentary ambushes when MPs hold a series of Brexit votes this week"

Telegraph:

MPs may have to work Fridays and weekends to avoid legal cliff edge

Matt:

UK weather: England and Wales on alert for heaviest snow of winter

Independent:

Times:

Brexit: Jacob Rees-Mogg woos MPs to back Johnson

Evening Standard:

Brexit backstop amendment would give May 'enormous firepower'

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ramos posted:

So how long has it been since anyone wore this hat?

Also how is it supposed to be offensive? Yeah I know it's exclusionary to transwomen, but I'm talking about from the eyes of a right-wing cartoonist. It's just because of the word "pussy", isn't it?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

So what happened in New York? And how do we get Branco there to do a full term abortion on him?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

So what happened in New York? And how do we get Branco there to do a full term abortion on him?

They recently passed a law protecting late-term abortions for medical necessity, specifically non-viable fetuses or risk to the mother. What that means, of course, is that every single right-wing clickbait site reported it as allowing late-term abortions for perfectly healthy pregnancies, because that's a thing people actually do, right?

Ask me about the stupid facebook slapfight I got into about it over the weekend!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

They recently passed a law protecting late-term abortions for medical necessity, specifically non-viable fetuses or risk to the mother. What that means, of course, is that every single right-wing clickbait site reported it as allowing late-term abortions for perfectly healthy pregnancies, because that's a thing people actually do, right?

Ask me about the stupid facebook slapfight I got into about it over the weekend!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sandpuppy posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Ted Rall posted:

Trump to Trans People: We Will No Longer Hire You to Kill People

The Supreme Court has approved of President Donald Trump's order banning transgender people from the military—a profession in which people are paid to kill and maim people who mean them no harm.

Tags: military; militarism; trump; transgender; LGBTQA. scotus; supreme court; career; capital punishment; death penalty; executioner; assassins; mafia; muslim; serial killer;

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Oh my god rall eat a dick

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ramos posted:

What the gently caress do the dreamers have to do with this? You know, more than anyone else.

Don't you know that its their fault for Trump not taking the original deal?

Also ted rall hates trans people. What an enlightened individual.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Lol this is such a douchey way to make this argument for a cis person.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, gently caress off, Tood.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
So did Rall instruct the artist for his biopic thing to make him look Hispanic or something. Because that's always bugged me. He's white as gently caress irl but the comic makes him look like a young James Duval.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

"You got fired purely for not identifying as your birth gender? Well, let me, a straight white cis dude, explain how that's a good thing because your job was inherently evil, ignoring that other people will carry on doing the same work anyway. Also I'm not going to mention drones despite this being a perfect setup to do so, turns out I don't care anymore now that the president is white."

Jesus, Rall. Get a heart wart and die.

Somfin fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 28, 2019

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
That Rall pisses me off because that’s a real argument that real radical leftist trans activists make and he’s ruining it with his douchebaggery.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

That Rall pisses me off because that’s a real argument that real radical leftist trans activists make and he’s ruining it with his douchebaggery.

IIRC that argument is pretty reminiscent of Rall trying to argue against gay marriage "from the left" back in the day, IE "marriage is for normies and gay people shouldn't get married because it would make them less radical"

That was also a real argument that real radical gay activists made back in the day, and it was in just as poor taste coming out of Rall's mouth then too

because when you're not in a minority group, telling members of that group "actually it's good that you're less normalized in society because it makes you madder and more likely to be agents of other change which I want more" is never a great look

At least he drew the trans woman as looking relatively normal (I think??? it's hard to tell because his art is so bad lol)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

loquacius posted:

IIRC that argument is pretty reminiscent of Rall trying to argue against gay marriage "from the left" back in the day, IE "marriage is for normies and gay people shouldn't get married because it would make them less radical"

That was also a real argument that real radical gay activists made back in the day, and it was in just as poor taste coming out of Rall's mouth then too

because when you're not in a minority group, telling members of that group "actually it's good that you're less normalized in society because it makes you madder and more likely to be agents of other change which I want more" is never a great look

At least he drew the trans woman as looking relatively normal (I think??? it's hard to tell because his art is so bad lol)

Yep, I agree with this entirely.

For those who want to hear an awesome trans activist discuss this and other issues:

https://m.soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-57-a-matter-of-survival-trivializing-trans-rights-as-a-boutique-identity-issue

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Ramos posted:

One of the 'counter offers' from the White House back during the shutdown included protections for DACA\TPS, and by protection I mean a 3 year extension instead of citizenship. It was garbage and got shot down, but that won't stop Payne from being real disingenuous.

Raised By Birds fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 28, 2019

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

For some reason it was this particular picture that finally helped me figure out whose appearance Roger Stone reminds me of: he's like a low-rent Victor Garber.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
that image seems positively turgid with potential for editing.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Raised By Birds posted:

One of the 'counter offers' from the White House back during the shutdown included protections for DACA\TPS, and by protection I mean a 3 year extension instead of citizenship. It was garbage and got shot down, but that won't stop Payne from being real disingenuous.

Trump promised not to deport DACA recipients for three years. What, is his word not good enough for you?

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

Jurgan posted:

Trump promised not to deport DACA recipients for three years. What, is his word not good enough for you?

The deal also included banning asylum applications at the border and I think there was some other immigration restrictions as well. It was like a rehash of the last dreamer deal, where Trump wanted wall money and long-term immigration restrictions for dreamer protection. Which really makes it clear that it isn't just "illegal" immigration that conservatives consider a problem.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Alright, first of all: get hosed.

Second:

Gaybie nomination: most willfully dense
Gaybie nomination: least concealed bigotry (LGBT)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Total
Edgelord
Dingbat

is back to show us sheeple that we are in fact wrong for desiring equality for all.

Don't feel obligated to look before you cross the street Ted, I'm sure your catlike reflexes will put any speeding car to shame.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

that image seems positively turgid with potential for editing.

*sigh* *unzips ground pants*

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

When we blow up a Yemeni day care do we include a little note that the pilot was transgender so their families can take comfort in the expanded civil rights of their child's killers

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I apologize for going for the low-hanging fruit here.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

best so far imo

StealthArcher posted:

*sigh* *unzips ground pants*

tyvm for doing the needful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Todd Rool posted:

And another thing, the whole trans people in public bathroom debate – who cares, why do you want to use the bathroom in public when a thing that also happened in public was that I, Frederick Theodore Rall III, was accosted by the LAPD, and that's the issue of obvious greater concern.