Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Jewel Repetition posted:

"tech companies should get together to determine a solution"

The wall will spontaneously burst into flame and require weekly firmware upgrades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Wamsutta posted:

create a character in SimCentrism and you leave every attribute single slider in the default position

if you slide Age down a little it’s Beto

Out of curiosity do you see any preliminary candidates you LIKE?

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

galenanorth posted:

AI-controlled drones with guns, like the kind of drone that bombs weddings in Afghanistan, but miniaturized to the size of your phone with miniaturized weapons but a giant amount of firepower

they start out spread over a wide area, then when one of them detects an immigrant and gets shot down it knows to summon the swarm for backup

edit: as a show of bipartisan compromise, the drone would fire not one but two warning shots before initiating decontamination of the border area

so a culture knife missile then

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jemand posted:

The wall will spontaneously burst into flame and require weekly firmware upgrades.

internet of wall

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/WxhOyyI.gifv

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

he probably has a sex murder dungeon

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i'm glad dunning and kruger already did the hard work of explaining howard schultz to me so I can just lmao

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

if nothing else comes of this ill really enjoy the fact that Schultz was just repeatedly poo poo on and owned by basically every not-rich, non-media person

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

emfive posted:

seriouys mode: you can boil plantains and then puree them into a "dough" with a little salt and make plantain tortillas and they're extremely good

u can make gnocchi out of big mac fries

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
lmao holy fuckin poo poo donald trump is the president

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

my only take on that horrifying ohio prison video is that the american prison system seems to be working as intended

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
donald trump's thighs are as smooth as a freshly waxed bowling alley

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
let me tell you this. i'll say this much.

this one's on you, west coast. this guy is your fault.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
whatever technology goes into the wall, it will be stuff bought via huge contracts and nobody involved will understand what it's supposed to do or whether the supplied products in response to the RFPs fulfill the requirements, and they won't care.

It'll be deployed and then there'll be a cycle of three or four years, over and over, in which the stuff needs to be fixed and upgraded and that will cost hundreds of millions of dollars more, and it will never actually get better.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Waffle House posted:

berno sandas

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

campfire posted:

my only take on that horrifying ohio prison video is that the american prison system seems to be working as intended

??????

i didnt see a license plate machine

Serf
May 5, 2011

DryGoods posted:

donald trump's thighs are as smooth as a freshly waxed bowling alley

i reckon they're more the texture of cottage cheese

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mormonpartyboat posted:

u can make gnocchi out of big mac fries

I literally believe this except that I don't know for a fact that there's such a thing as "big mac fries" - if you mean McDonald's fries then yes I'm on board

I bet it might be pretty good too

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

TotalHell posted:

if nothing else comes of this ill really enjoy the fact that Schultz was just repeatedly poo poo on and owned by basically every not-rich, non-media person

The only sad thing about this is he will literally be unaware of that fact because billionaires only ever hang out with and listen to rich, media people and sycophants. Anytime the bubble starts slipping in comes another sycophant hoping for a few additional dollars falling their way to shore up the illusion again.

Serf
May 5, 2011

ur telling me a cottage made this cheese??

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Waffle House posted:

This Boots Riley guy has a pretty good guillotine policy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/anafabregagood/status/1090057062258786304

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

TotalHell posted:

also everybody who saw or heard about this is gonna boycott starbucks for like a week or two, so luckily for him it only had 86 viewers

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

beto sex cramp posted:

let me tell you this. i'll say this much.

this one's on you, west coast. this guy is your fault.

in the name of California I disclaim him

(is he from California?)

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

howard schultz raped and murdered a little girl in 1990

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Zuckerberg Presents:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

i'm glad dunning and kruger already did the hard work of explaining howard schultz to me so I can just lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gently caress you howard

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I may start working on being a Rubbermaid influencer

maybe

Serf
May 5, 2011

howard schulz should go back to writing the charlie brown comic

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yesterday I was at a restaurant with the gf and there was a tv on the wall with howard schultz being interviewed on it, and between us and the tv our waiter was standing around chatting with another customer

and anyway the gf noticed schultz on the tv and gestured toward it and said "I can't believe this stupid rear end in a top hat" and our waiter was like "wuhwuhwhat" and started apologizing bc he thought she was gesturing at/talking about him

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

campfire posted:

when i make a billion dollars and run for prez i'm gonna pardon every nonviolent federal offender and give them free housing and a guaranteed job or education and a rifle

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

From what I am reading here this Howard Schultz guy is not only a DINO, but also bad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if I dated a girl I’d be her boyfriend :cool:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

hey there juche avocado

hi im never leavinf this thread again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rocks posted:

howard schultz raped and murdered a little girl in 1990

was his name once 'alfred peachous'

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Almost done with my taxes. Withholding was underestimated by $2,000 and my actual tax rate went up! THANKS TRUMP.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yeah it should be in the museum of modern art if it isn't already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

emfive posted:

whatever technology goes into the wall, it will be stuff bought via huge contracts and nobody involved will understand what it's supposed to do or whether the supplied products in response to the RFPs fulfill the requirements, and they won't care.

It'll be deployed and then there'll be a cycle of three or four years, over and over, in which the stuff needs to be fixed and upgraded and that will cost hundreds of millions of dollars more, and it will never actually get better.

weird that we seem to be in decline as a nation, must be because of too much immigration and social programs