Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Serf posted:

howard schulz should go back to writing the charlie brown comic

that poor dude was basically Charlie Brown :smith:

it's kind-of weird, I remember snarfing up the little paperback collections of the comics when I was like 5 or 6 in the mid 60s, and I don't know why I liked them so much. They're not bad but they're seriously depressing when I look at them now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmbo

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

whats with the dumb tweets you keep postin

Serf
May 5, 2011

emfive posted:

it's kind-of weird, I remember snarfing up the little paperback collections of the comics when I was like 5 or 6 in the mid 60s, and I don't know why I liked them so much. They're not bad but they're seriously depressing when I look at them now.

calvin and hobbes is better

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

so what are the non-obvious joke responses to this

truml

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

is that a coded threat or

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

mdemone posted:

in the name of California I disclaim him

(is he from California?)

seattle

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

whats with the dumb tweets you keep postin

the president doesn't read this thread op

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Serf posted:

oh yea totally agree

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lovely post - shut the gently caress up.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Rocks posted:

howard schultz raped and murdered an average of three women a year from 1997 through 2017, the last year we have data for

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'm running on a platform to solve tech companies. First idea: dissolve them.
Second idea: dissolve them in old faithful

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tunnp

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

emfive posted:

everything was sadder back then

Serf
May 5, 2011

god drat donald trump is president

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

emfive posted:

Peanuts was p existential, Charles Schulz owned

Serf posted:

Bill Watterson is a god. As a kid his stuff was fun to read, and later as an adult it was E V E N B E T T E R

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Upside Potential posted:

Almost done with my taxes. Withholding was underestimated by $2,000 and my actual tax rate went up! THANKS TRUMP.

owned, lib

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/1090042244630003713

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

did everybody buy a new rubbermaid trash can and fill it with kool aid and everclear for parties in college

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wanna see the trash can enthusiast forum

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Not today, buddy. Maybe tomorrow.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
mueller should indict trump jr tmrw just to throw Sweatin' Matt Whitaker off his game

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh wait i found it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i cant believe i just blanked out the romney dog story

lol thats loving disgusting, im glad seamus poo poo all over their car but poor dog gently caress :smith:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I treat women with respect when I “show them a good time “

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dear lord please keep it rolling, acab

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mods change my name to "prosecutorial renegade" tia

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Serf posted:

god drat donald trump is president

Are you sure? Still? I thought it was a dream.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

lol thats loving disgusting, im glad seamus poo poo all over their car but poor dog gently caress :smith:

maybe he'll come back as a revenging ghost terror dog :unsmith:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

emfive posted:

whatever technology goes into the wall, it will be stuff bought via huge contracts and nobody involved will understand what it's supposed to do or whether the supplied products in response to the RFPs fulfill the requirements, and they won't care.

It'll be deployed and then there'll be a cycle of three or four years, over and over, in which the stuff needs to be fixed and upgraded and that will cost hundreds of millions of dollars more, and it will never actually get better.

it will all be funneled toward palmer luckey's company, started with the help of peter thiel and his money

it's named after a lord of the rings thing. they make useless drone VR bullshit. Anduril Industries

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tunnnnnnnnnnp

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

go back to tucker carlson

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ex post facho posted:

:same: Especially since my name is Mitt "Dog Killer" Romney

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

in germany a rubbermaid is called a gummikrankenschwester

Serf
May 5, 2011

i mean ever since the kavanaugh hearings we knew harris would be the nominee and we know she's gonna go with the tough prosecutor vs corrupt president angle and she's gonna get bigly owned

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

wanna see the trash can enthusiast forum

urine it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:matters: