Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

DrPossum posted:

Hey, watch it. There's kids in here.

that is just bad parenting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

loving troop cultist freaks lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1090065298621911040

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trumo

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Nichael posted:

c-spam has enabled/encouraged me to do a lot in my area. certainly more than i did before.

lol there are, no poo poo, 2000 people within 60 miles any direction of me

this county went 98% trump

all imma do is shitpost binches

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Epic High Five posted:

the secret is to post in the truem thread a lot but to have lots of political activities going on irl that are all far more radical than your posting here, so instead of being a bleak chronicling its instead a humorous aside

Trump thread is a nice change of pace from the never ending bleakness of my caseload.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Kate_OKeeffe/status/1090067166072881155

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

beto sex cramp posted:

yo real talk

do i need to learn anything about venezuela? i don't really want to

i'm pretty sure i can find it on a map

im from buenos aries and i say kill em all!

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
Cant wait to hear my friends talk about the small plate dinner they had at some amazing place and ipas

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Stefan Prodan posted:

schultz honestly seems like he would just get as many "sensible republicans" as democrats, I dunno, are people really worried he would get that many dem votes (or I mean honestly that many votes at all)

I feel like he'll get like 2% of each party or some poo poo

dems and very smart libs are good at thinking themselves out of a good decision and making bad decisions

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

bolton is definitely not brushing dapper dan into his confederate moustache and smugging over how he intentionally leaked the contents of his sacred legal pad today to an oblivious and unsuspecting public

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is that recent? My god hes ballooning

piss and inflation, that's what he's into

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

SixPabst posted:

we have at least one dev and QA on each product team that have to do a bunch of infosec training, do static and dynamic scanning on each release and deal with the actual appsec team running near constant exploit scans and this is great because my last job at a major company who’s software you have probably used recently had the absolute worst security I’ve ever seen.

example: there is one hard coded super user password that has never been changed and can be used to access *all data in the entire system*

that is good because programmers need to have this poo poo drilled into them like the lord's prayer

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

campfire posted:

bolton is definitely not brushing dapper dan into his confederate moustache and smugging over how he intentionally leaked the contents of his sacred legal pad today to an oblivious and unsuspecting public

wasnt there a "the thick of it" episode that literally did this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wynn resorts only the best

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

the piss tape seen is a weird one

like, maybe there's some prankster artist out there who thinks they can make a name for themselves with it and had a few weeks and ten thousand bucks to burn on it

but more likely it was made by someone with an agenda

or it's just the real thing

i'm still prayerfully considering

what bothers me is that it's received absolutely zero signal boosting. no one has any idea where this thing came from and no one's talking about trying to find out.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

beto sex cramp posted:

yo real talk

do i need to learn anything about venezuela? i don't really want to

i'm pretty sure i can find it on a map

pretty much just "america is pathologically incapable of improving a foreign crisis through even diplomatic involvement so no points for guessing how intervention's going to go this time"

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

That DICK! posted:

lol I just tried that it works. time to terrorize everyone who has wronged me

:ohdear:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also that time Steve Wynn put his elbow through a painting

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

what bothers me is that it's received absolutely zero signal boosting. no one has any idea where this thing came from and no one's talking about trying to find out.

it is a bit weird yeah

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0311_story.html

The Post’s Katie Mettler recently caught President Trump in one of his frequent fabrications, this time his oft-repeated claim that migrant women are commonly bound and gagged with tape (alternately duct, painter’s or electrical, in Trump’s telling) across their mouths and smuggled across the border. Baffled experts called the claim “divorced from reality.”

And there it would have ended — had the Trump administration not sent the Border Patrol in search of duct tape.

After The Post’s report, a senior Border Patrol official, apparently acting on behalf of Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan, emailed an urgent request to agents seeking “any information that you may have (in any format) regarding claims ‘that traffickers tie up and silence women with tape before illegally driving them through the desert from Mexico to the United States in the backs of cars and windowless vans.’ ”

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Nonsense posted:

5000 troops will find out for you and will report their findings

oh , good to hear. finally a source we can trust

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

haljordan posted:

Also that time Steve Wynn put his elbow through a painting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSoHoJh0c

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ex post facho posted:

a woman i knew used to be a part of an advocacy group for tennessee walking horses and they absolutely brutalize those animals to get that gait, too. caltrops and mustard paste into the horse hoof are common :smith:

an activity participated in by solely the very wealthy being needlessly cruel?

no...

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

haljordan posted:

Lmao @ that funeral

Imagine how many people die alone every day and get thrown into a paupers grave

should have sucked uncle sams dick n killed some poor folks

:sad:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

they know its real

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sinnesloeschen posted:

lol there are, no poo poo, 2000 people within 60 miles any direction of me

this county went 98% trump

all imma do is shitpost binches
that sucks, sorry.

this state has tons of succ dems, but also a lot of people who want to burn everything down c-spam style.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Stefan Prodan posted:

schultz honestly seems like he would just get as many "sensible republicans" as democrats, I dunno, are people really worried he would get that many dem votes (or I mean honestly that many votes at all)

I feel like he'll get like 2% of each party or some poo poo

yeah he's the ken bone candidate, except ken bone was a manufactured abstraction that is not real

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I feel like if Schultz runs as independent he has already peaked in his media coverage right now.

No one is going to care about some bland billionaire in the age of Trump.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

for your health

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Nichael posted:

that sucks, sorry.

this state has tons of succ dems, but also a lot of people who want to burn everything down c-spam style.

IM HARDER FOR CARPER

BONERZ 4 BIDEN

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0311_story.html

The Post’s Katie Mettler recently caught President Trump in one of his frequent fabrications, this time his oft-repeated claim that migrant women are commonly bound and gagged with tape (alternately duct, painter’s or electrical, in Trump’s telling) across their mouths and smuggled across the border. Baffled experts called the claim “divorced from reality.”

And there it would have ended — had the Trump administration not sent the Border Patrol in search of duct tape.

After The Post’s report, a senior Border Patrol official, apparently acting on behalf of Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan, emailed an urgent request to agents seeking “any information that you may have (in any format) regarding claims ‘that traffickers tie up and silence women with tape before illegally driving them through the desert from Mexico to the United States in the backs of cars and windowless vans.’ ”

:tif:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1090071038413684738

he's now literally full of poo poo (instead of filling a bag of it)

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Raccooon posted:

I feel like if Schultz runs as independent he has already peaked in his media coverage right now.

No one is going to care about some bland billionaire in the age of Trump.

idk... his livestream had 116 viewers

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
what was blitz7x doing in pol, anyways?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

its so loving real that nobody knows what to do or say. it'll take a week or two to really sink in

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sinnesloeschen posted:

G-D drat IT

i just remembered the romney dog story and started crying

TRUMP *sobs*

same but sailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004