Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

on the one hand we're all gonna die from climate change, but on the other hand at least we got to see a little bit of the piss tape first

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Raccooon posted:

Copmala Twitter thread has people screaming it’s a Russian bot lol

I didn’t realize how broke brained russiagate has made the establishment dems.

there's one comment on there that's basically "how come you don't have threads like this for all the other candidates, it makes you look like you have an agenda"

how loving stupid can people get

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lmao it owns to live in a world so thoroughly beaten into submission by capitalism that finding out companies are fine with global warming because it means more profits from people contracting waterborne illnesses and tropical diseases just results in everyone going "yep, sounds about right" instead of waiting outside of pharma ceos' houses with high powered rifles

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

triple sulk posted:

it might actually be one of the worst bugs of all time

yeh, lol

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

So the average white wealth at the youngest age recorded.... is roughly on par with the maximum that black households are able to accumulate after forty years? Estate tax time. And free college. And, like a lot of other things needed.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lmao it owns to live in a world so thoroughly beaten into submission by capitalism that finding out companies are fine with global warming because it means more profits from people contracting waterborne illnesses and tropical diseases just results in everyone going "yep, sounds about right" instead of waiting outside of pharma ceos' houses with high powered rifles

wow maybe you should try debating them???????

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

extremely normal winter that alternates between below freezing and 55 degrees several times a week

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dead Beef posted:

a friend and coworker who has mild autism and an uncanny ability to predict the future said to me not long ago that "bad opsec is going to start world war 3"

and prior to that when talking about the impacts of climate change by the year 2100 he said "who cares, we're all going to die in a nuclear war before then"

:ohdear:

this was a bad show with kiefer on fox

and also an episode of fringe

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
AOC just called the Starbucks guy a bitchmade loser on twitter

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i tried to make a joke post lollin about capitalization of the suffering of climate change victims but my hands exploded

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

lol she lost to trump

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i survived wind chills that bad as a youth delivering newspapers in the midwest. i want to say it got down to -40 actual temp with a nasty windchill. hes a) a wuss and b) i think it's actually been colder

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

woot i ruptured my eardrum and i cannot hear in my left ear TEAR ME UP MISTER PRESIDENT finisht he job

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1089996862386515969

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Eat This Glob posted:

i survived wind chills that bad as a youth delivering newspapers in the midwest. i want to say it got down to -40 actual temp with a nasty windchill. hes a) a wuss and b) i think it's actually been colder

yes but were you experiencing these temperatures as a prisoner shoveling snow without protective gear

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inspector Hound posted:

So my panic is tempered by my not knowing what it's supposed to look like

the blue and purple should only be around the north pole, not all over the loving continent

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP JOBS

https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1090042151910526976

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

pushpins posted:

AOC just called the Starbucks guy a bitchmade loser on twitter
I'm still waiting for his response to being a billionaire rear end in a top hat, bitchmade loser, etc.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Horny Harlan Hill posted:

kick his candidacy to deth in the streets before he can focus group

i want no part of this loser pls don't involve me

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

sinnesloeschen posted:

yes but were you experiencing these temperatures as a prisoner shoveling snow without protective gear

i suppose i was not. i was 11 or so and wore a bunch of clothes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chard posted:

i tried to make a joke post lollin about Capitalization of the Suffering of Climate Change Victims but my ear exploded

:same:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

this was a bad show with kiefer on fox

and also an episode of fringe

it was on USA thank you

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Tom of Smurf land

nothing can beat it except for that liberal college antifa homoerotic super soldiers pic.

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

triple sulk posted:

hoooooly loving poo poo piss that facetime bug

you've been quick at the draw lately. I'm losing my edge

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/1090057117367705600

Important, hard hitting journalism from CNN

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SixPabst posted:

the problem is that a large portion of his base thinks that the US is the only country on earth and weather in skunk holler west virginia is the barometer for the entire world

trump believes this too and he is The President lol

If Trump was smart, he’s not, he’d shut the gently caress up about terrorists and MS-13 coming across the border and start arguing the Wall is needed to stop the horde of immigrants trying to escape climate change in the decades to come.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1090083297105985536

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress seriously?

Owned

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

The Snoo posted:

extremely normal winter that alternates between below freezing and 55 degrees several times a week

Yeah, I was just noting that it was extremely normal going from a high of 11 yesterday to the high 40's today and back to low teens the rest of the week.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

gently caress seriously?

Owned

yeah it's 100% real lmao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

pfff is nice and warm here, ran 3 miles in shorts and sleeveless shirt after work

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
those houses are all circumcised in that smurf pic :thunk:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
mpls going from -60 wind chill to 40 in like 4 days. 100° swing, nbd lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

sinnesloeschen posted:

those houses are all circumcised in that smurf pic :thunk:

uncut dicks are disgusting OP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

it was on USA thank you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_(TV_series)

autistic people actually being magic happens a lot in sci-fi. there was an entire mass effect dlc about it too.

that fringe episode with this premise was probably one of the best though.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Does this mean he flipped

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Chinatown posted:

this man did nothing wrong