Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Fired for calling everyone at work a "turbo scrub"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Fired for calling everyone at work a "turbo scrub"

Fired for playing No Scrubs on repeat from the PC speakers.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kontradaz posted:

Fired for playing No Scrubs on repeat from the PC speakers.

Fired for hanging outside of his second-best friend's ride

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Driving in Europe and waiving out the drivers side

FactsAreUseless

Punch and Judy vs. Predator

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
WD-41

Dungeon Ecology

lol I love this thread

Dungeon Ecology

pronouncing tree as “chree”

vanisher

Dungeon Ecology posted:

pronouncing tree as "chree"

hittin the gym, chrying to work on my chriceps

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FactsAreUseless

A horror film called Porgie and the tagline is "Killed the girls and made them die."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Orphaned by a fearsome swarm of gila monsters, Jake was raised by a loving swarm of gila monsters.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A bar called "The Gutter" so you can tell your friends you puked in The Gutter and its a little pun, but also a serious symptom of alcohol abuse.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
the best of 2pac 2: the woke dubs

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

WD-420

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

manero

WD-39 was close, but it tasted like chocolate

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Orphaned by a fearsome swarm of gila monsters, Jake was raised by a loving swarm of gila monsters.

lol

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
two cowboys are way out in the desert and one of them gets bit by a rattlesnake, right on the butt. the other cowboy says, "stay here! I'll go for help!"
he rides all the way back to town and finds the town doctor. he says, "doc, you gotta help! bill got bit by a rattler, right on the butt!"
the doctor says, "it'll take some time for me to manufacture a suitable panacea, but in the meantime here's what you can do to help: get back to him as fast as you can, and when you get there, take a black marker and put two x's over the bite marks, then use a blade to make a light incision on each wound, right where the teeth went in. you're going to have to use your mouth to suck the venom out."
the cowboy nods, gets back on his horse, and rides all the way back out to his buddy
his buddy, weak but hanging on, says "what did the doctor say?"
the other cowboy responds "he said to get back to you as fast as I can, then take a black marker and put two x's over the bite marks, and use a blade to make a light incision where each tooth went in. I'm going to have to use my mouth to suck the venom out"
his buddy says "you'd do that for me?"
the other cowboy says "wouldn't be much of a man if I didn't"
his buddy replies "that is the bravest thing I have ever heard. thank you for saving my life. I won't tell a soul if you don't want me to"
back in town, the doctor says to himself "that was not authentic medical advise I just gave. I'm so messed up. I better skip town before he gets back that was really messed up I can't believe I did that. I hope he didn't do it because that is not going to help at all wow"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Lol

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Orphaned by my biological parents at the age of 17, because they finally realized they had given up on me years ago, and wanted to shirk the responsibility at the last minute.

Trying to find my way around my new family, after being adopted at the age of 17 and a half.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Me, 31 years old, "You got any spare Big Brothers. I could really use some life guidance. Wouldn't be averse to going to the zoo either."

vanisher

My dog keeps throwing up the candy conversation hearts I feed him and I cant tell if its because the sugary chalk makes him sick or he just doesn't feel the same way

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
my cat would eat me if it knew it could

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Dick Bastardly posted:

my cat would eat me if it knew it could

orphaned by a ferocious swarm of tabbies

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
(pocketing my vape as i leave the airplane bathroom)

mile high club means something else, apparently

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

*Attending a big event, seeing a long line for the restroom, and walking straight up to the first person in line* "So, rookie..." *Intimidatingly cracks knuckles and pops neck* "You think you can out poop me?" *Smirks and strolls in*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Star War Character Names

Wun Trukkin
Darth Badm'n
Tellno Lys
Juggno Woggins
Fattass "Porkins" McCoy

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Getting indignant, "I'm not confused, sir, just stupid!"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Love with terms and conditions

vanisher

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Love with terms and conditions

Just saying "I do" but not actually listening to the vows

"Who actually reads the terms and conditions, lol"

lol but

body is a dinosaur
I, man, take thee, lady, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
he said

lol but

body is a dinosaur
inaccurately

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Unfurling a twenty foot long scroll, "I now pronounce you man, wife, and Facebook subsidiary as defined herein.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
My girlfriend told me she was seeing someone else. That was my first clue. After that I started noticing little things like no one was watering my plants. I guessed then that something was wrong in my relationship.

manero

An H.P. Lovecraft-themed yoga clothing store called Cthulhululemon

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

manero posted:

unspeakable ancient horrors, high stretch lycra

Farecoal

There he go
yeah, I like to NUT

Never
Understand
Acronyms

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

My girlfriend told me she was seeing someone else. That was my first clue. After that I started noticing little things like no one was watering my plants. I guessed then that something was wrong in my relationship.

manero posted:

Farecoal posted:

yeah, I like to NUT

Never
Understand
Acronyms

this is the best drat thread

ty nesamdoom!

Cubone

[trying to recite edward norton's rant from 25th Hour from memory]

gently caress the bull poo poo. especially gently caress the drat dumb poo poo. gently caress all that hosed up and crazy poo poo. gently caress that screwy ol' fucken bull poo poo. in fact, gently caress every drat poo poo that's all hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I think it's rude to ghost on people, which is why I hired this blimp to tell you to gently caress off.