Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/1090447427314696193

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I love the weed belt, but can only focus on Rowan's Alestorm shirt

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

ya beat me

millennial hipster heel, why not

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/mashable/status/1090430913060786178

:chloe:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
By the way the hilariously collapsed Fund the Wall GoFundMe that reformed as a "we will build the wall!!" non-profit grift actually rejiggered as a 501(c)(4) organization (like the NRA), which means it can get unlimited dark money donations to lobby for the wall!!! Awesome!!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Lmao

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I've been sitting around for the last 4 hours watching a loving SonarQube code analyzer upgrade run. I'm very annoyed by this.

I have also been sipping Rum and Cokes since this started, so not as annoyed as I would've usually been.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
https://twitter.com/alt_uscis/status/1089786161994838016?s=21

Lol, the President is going to rewatch Independence Day and launch the nukes, we’re all gonna die

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I loved the first Sicario. Apparently the sequel is a different writer, director, and a bunch of different other stuff so I didnt see it.

Anybody catch it?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/iraqschristians/status/1090075384991961090
I hate how obvious they are making the reasons for this coup are

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/iraqschristians/status/1090075384991961090
I hate how obvious they are making the reasons for this coup are

there've been a lot of "saying the quiet part loud" jokes but at this point they don't consider anything the quiet part anymore, because why bother

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
He just flat out said it? lol

Also :ohdear:

e:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1090402748808421376

I'll stay in the south I guess

Intruder fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 30, 2019

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I'm on duty for the next 36 hours. Please don't do anything stupid in the Madison area because I don't wanna go outside in -FuckOff degrees.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I'm on duty for the next 36 hours. Please don't do anything stupid in the Madison area because I don't wanna go outside in -FuckOff degrees.

You are gonna be picking up so many dead old people lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I loved the first Sicario. Apparently the sequel is a different writer, director, and a bunch of different other stuff so I didnt see it.

Anybody catch it?

It's pretty bad, don't waste your time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what's everyone doing for lunch

I'm out of leftovers so I'm thinking about getting some Greek food to go. Rice bowl with lentils and falafel, dressed up with hummus, harissa, veggies, etc.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ehud posted:

I'm out of leftovers so I'm thinking about getting some Greek food to go. Rice bowl with lentils and falafel, dressed up with hummus, harissa, veggies, etc.

Something quick cause I'm taking the afternoon off to hit up some pottery studio time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Neil Armbong posted:

Something quick cause I'm taking the afternoon off to hit up some pottery studio time.

What will you make at the studio

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Ehud posted:

What will you make at the studio

still working on cylinder shapes. my first was a bowl, but made one oblong one and a really good one last week!

so getting some more practice time before we learn bowls tomorrow.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

One of the options at the office cafeteria today is a Cubano and I am sure as gently caress taking that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

I uncharacteristically gained like 15lbs over the holidays bc my mom fed me to death while my parents were home for a month, plus it'll soon be beach time so it's whey shakes every 3 hours in lieu of lunch instead until I drop back to diesel. Boring!

D-LINK fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jan 30, 2019

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
edit. nvm

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 30, 2019

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Lol my indoor soccer league team signed Landon Donovan

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Anybody catch it?

Taylor Sheridan wrote both Sicario films. I like the 2nd one ok, but it def pales to the 1st. Important to note the 1st Sicario came out just before the 2016 election, so IMO public perception of what a going on at the Mexican border was different than what we have now. Also Sicario gave us the only thing from Breitbart that gave me a :stonklol: for being unfortunately prophetic:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I get it with Venom- bad boy with a heart of gold, probably sexually adventurous, and that tongue of course.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

Cucumbers with hummus, a few crackers and some almonds. Going kinda light today because it's my cheat night tonight.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JustinKaufmann/status/1090638025720242177

now what if the super bowl was in minneapolis this year

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Vertical Lime posted:

now what if the super bowl was in minneapolis this year

You wouldn't have been able to find that tweet because the entirety of twitter would be sports writers complaining is my guess.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Grittybeard posted:

You wouldn't have been able to find that tweet because the entirety of twitter would be sports writers complaining is my guess.

They would spend the next ten years patting themselves on the back as though they were at Normandy on D-Day.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

yeah that's what i was thinking

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
heres a thought

what if the guy who was prepared to suck a dick to save fyre festival actually sucked the dick and just didn't want to admit it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

heres a thought

what if the guy who was prepared to suck a dick to save fyre festival actually sucked the dick and just didn't want to admit it

I also don't understand how he and his boss were so confident that would work.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

heres a thought

still one of the most amazing thing i think i've seen someone admit to. jfc.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Why do people want to gently caress Ted Bundy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Cause he got those shark eyes

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

a neat cape posted:

https://youtu.be/jiRfkmJapAQ

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Neil Armbong posted:

still one of the most amazing thing i think i've seen someone admit to. jfc.

https://twitter.com/hadley_riann/status/1089395767276498944

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

I like that he doesn’t follow society’s rules

he stuck his dick in corpses and had oral sex with disembodied heads

Such a bad boy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Maybe it's that "internalized misogyny" the kids are always talking about these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

a neat cape posted:

He rolled 18 on Charisma. Dude got the court to remove his shackles during his trial just by asking nicely, and he escaped the courthouse during a bathroom break.