Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

:synpa:
Hellooo byob! It's Thursday! I can't believe how fast this week is going!

Since I barely did anything yesterday and my body demands input and getting rid of energy, I'm going to do crazy stuff today. Make super sports, run through the city, climb on a mountain, build a house, eat an apple, it'll be the sick poo poo.

Happy Thursday to you all, I hope your Thursday will be splendid and wonderful! Don't forget to pet a dog today, because a pet a day keeps the doctor away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

I pet a rat, does that count? maybe against dentists?

Goons Are Gifts

That's completely fair and okay, as petting any other animal is fair, too. The pet process may be caught in pictures.

Twenty Four

I pet a, well, umm, I didn't "pet" anything but I "held" a beer and some whiskey, that's all I got.

Just be glad I didn't drink someone's pet, and we can all call it a win!

Jaded Burnout

was it in a plastic container? perhaps made of polyethylene terephthalate?

alnilam

Jaded Burnout posted:

:prepop:

ty manifisto

alnilam

Yeah i did a PET today... Pretending to Eat a Tomato! *chewing on nothing* mmm wow fresh from my garden... black-from-tula is my favorite variety

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

Jaded Burnout posted:

Very nice! There is a good feeling about making a dumb joke, having a friend make an obscure joke off of yours that you pick up on, and in your head and going "yeah, hah, yeah"!

:hfive:

MockingQuantum

don't worry byob, I'm p sure I've shored up our pet quota for the month, possibly the year, as the pup is getting many pets

as are our two distressed adult dogs and two angry cats

do not let this deter you from petting, however, I believe we can top 2014's numbers if we really put in the effort

thank you luvcow for the sig

Farecoal

There he go

alnilam posted:

Yeah i did a PET today... Pretending to Eat a Tomato! *chewing on nothing* mmm wow fresh from my garden... black-from-tula is my favorite variety

ugh this tomato is disgusting! i can't do anything right

alnilam

hmm looks like you're doing a pet as in peteewie (spit sound)

Goons Are Gifts

MockingQuantum posted:

do not let this deter you from petting, however, I believe we can top 2014's numbers if we really put pet in the effort

Pet everything everyone, everywhere! Pet more than ever before!
I pet a bicycle today and I plan very much to pet my food. Also, did you ever try to pet an ant? They love it!

Goons Are Gifts

We have to pet so much that we pet more than PI really. Intensive petting of pets.
I love everyone.

Byob, you may feel pet-ed by me.

Jaded Burnout

Twenty Four posted:

Very nice! There is a good feeling about making a dumb joke, having a friend make an obscure joke off of yours that you pick up on, and in your head and going "yeah, hah, yeah"!

:hfive:

aw does that mean I made a friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

We have to pet so much that we pet more than PI really. Intensive petting of pets.
I love everyone.

Byob, you may feel pet-ed by me.

would you say byob is full of heavy petting

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

would you say byob is full of heavy petting

I hope it is! Petting pets is very chill for both the peter and the pet.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Today my road to chill involved a walk, and also maybe a donut.

Jaded Burnout

my dudez I need a holiday

vanisher

Petting plenty of pretty pets politely

vanisher

Jaded Burnout posted:

Holidays are the best days

I, also, could use a month off of responsibilities

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jaded Burnout posted:

Welcome to hyob

Jaded Burnout

Putty posted:

Welcome to hyob

thank you nmario man, I feel welcomed

alnilam

welcoem, and chat,

ty manifisto

MockingQuantum

thread

Papa Was A Video Toaster

[lurker smust post]

MockingQuantum

TVsVeryOwn posted:

[lurker smust post]

hey keep that smust out of byob, we already had someone say the a-double-s-shaped-hockey-sticks word earlier, we don't want this place to go down the poo poo throne

alnilam

I hate those s shaped hockey sticks i always smack myself in the dang face when taking a shot

ty manifisto

MockingQuantum

alnilam posted:

I hate those s shaped hockey sticks i always smack myself in the dang face when taking a shot

It's why professional squiggle hockey players are generally considered some of the most accomplished and dizzy athletes in sports

Jaded Burnout

that is some bull hockey. there i said it

alnilam

please waffles could be reading

ty manifisto

alnilam

i promised chill-e pics here are some of valpo from an earlier post itt... i know i posted some of patagonia and i will try to find them rather than re upload!

alnilam posted:

here's a few of valparaiso, the non-outdoorsy part of our trip that still involved a hell of a lot of walking
it's a v cool and v hilly city with colorful everything and lots of cool street art

the controversy that is tearing chile apart: jake vs courage

ty manifisto

vanisher

Hey everyone, like four other people just said, can everyone please stop replying all?

E: lol wrong thread

lol wrong thread AND replying all? shameful

e2: idiot mod hit edit instead of quote lmao TRIPLE TECH FAIL

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 31, 2019

alnilam

here is the other pics from chile i posted in byob in the outdoors activities thread. archive locked so i can't quote the post...

i'm back from my honeymoon in northern patagonia and it was amazing, here i will share a few pics with u

the road trip

then we did a 3 day backpacking trip in reserva nacional cerro castillo

with glaciers

and the aforementioned cerro castillo (thusly named bc its peaks look like a castle)

and rainbows

and scree (also like 80 mph winds blowing sleet in ur face on top of this mountain, jfc)

the whole region is just incredible, i highly recommend it

...and some of the road trip part of patagonia

ty manifisto

vanisher

vanisher posted:

Hey everyone, like four other people just said, can everyone please stop replying all?

lol

Jaded Burnout

vanisher/alnilam? posted:

man I nearly did this like 8 times this month

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

here is the other pics from chile i posted in byob in the outdoors activities thread. archive locked so i can't quote the post...

i'm back from my honeymoon in northern patagonia and it was amazing, here i will share a few pics with u

the road trip

then we did a 3 day backpacking trip in reserva nacional cerro castillo

with glaciers

and the aforementioned cerro castillo (thusly named bc its peaks look like a castle)

and rainbows

and scree (also like 80 mph winds blowing sleet in ur face on top of this mountain, jfc)

the whole region is just incredible, i highly recommend it

...and some of the road trip part of patagonia

cool pics!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/pHrInxM.gifv

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

vanisher posted:

vanisher

Just eating those candy conversation hearts for lunch isnt wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

But I read each one and feel very loved by Brach's Candy co.