Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i mean he's a big succ dem and a fan of carper so yeah he is a rube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
will you assholes stop posting NWS safe poo poo in this thread?

the gently caress is wrong with yall

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dem primaries are gonna be fuckin wild

the debates will be extremely rigged toward getting people to talk about how sensible tax reform and pre-tax savings accounts for job training are such fantastic ideas that need more airtime, and the Jake Tappers of the world saying how brave of you to bring them up in this heated political environment

then they'll poke their head out into the real world and get ripped apart for the stupid centrist bullshit that has never and will never work, people screaming at them at their public appearances, disrupting their rallies, any number of things. Hell it's already going strong as Schultz saw and we're still a hundred million years out

augias
Apr 7, 2009

how could joementum do this to me

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

People who’ve seen the video tend to have two questions: One is marveling at the healthy quality of the snake-like arcing stool, and second is wondering whether or not any of it hit him the face on the way down.

“My diet is pretty healthy being a personal trainer, so it just consists of meat and veg and lots of fruit,” Keith said.

“The aftermath wasn’t too good. Yes, the poo poo hit me below the chin, but luckily I just wiped it off being in the water.”

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao no weigel room

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Gripweed posted:

What the gently caress does Rachel Maddow and all the other Russia-obsessed people want? What do they want to be done about Russia?

they (more accurately the producers and higherups but maddow also wants to keep her show) want people to watch their show

they have Big Data that shows them what to run so they get eyeballs on their ads

remove the profit motive from journalism inshallah

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

at first I was like gently caress da Steelers
then I was like oh poo poo no the Steelers are fine

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1091104351567994880

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

How often is it that you see something that you’d never seen before but also that you would have never even imagined was possible? Never mind it being a well executed flip into the water timed perfectly with the release of a lengthy snaking crap that’s then backed up into reverse so it’s swallowed into a man’s nude rear end.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

A majority of Republicans were never gonna care even if trump indisputably cheated to win but the media is absolutely gonna treat this as a shocking revelation and run dozens of profiles of midwestern chuds about it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

they (more accurately the producers and higherups but maddow also wants to keep her show) want people to watch their show

they have Big Data that shows them what to run so they get eyeballs on their ads

attack fo the 200 ft brent spiner

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Washington Post national political correspondent Dave Weigel referred to President Trump's supporters in no uncertain terms as "rubes" during an appearance on a left-wing podcast Monday.

Weigel made the comments during an appearance on the "Chapo Trap House" podcast, during which he discussed the recently concluded partial government shutdown. The remarks were first reported by The Daily Caller.

"[Senate Majority Leader Mitch] McConnell [R-Ky.] didn't care about the wall... he's very good at identifying what the rubes want to hear," Weigel said, "because all he cares about is getting enough judges to strike down campaign-finance law, strike down gun law, strike down health care, etc."

"All of his brilliant tactics are like, 'What if we don't have a vote on this? What if we just sit here for two years and don't have a vote on this?'" Weigel added. "On the wall, like, 'What if we don't do that? What if we just don't do that? Everyone go away so I can confirm more judges.'"

A Washington Post spokesperson told The Daily Caller that the situation "is being handled internally."

"We do not think our reporters should be using derogatory terms to characterize anyone," the spokesperson said.

The newspaper did not return Fox News' request for comment.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Weigel is in his second stint at the Post. He resigned in 2010 after emails he had written to other reporters on a listserv called Journolist were leaked to The Daily Caller and other outlets. The emails included disparaging comments about conservative personalities including Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Newt Gingrich.

Weigel was rehired by the paper in 2015.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

at first I was like gently caress da Steelers
then I was like oh poo poo no the Steelers are fine

nah gently caress the steelers still.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

now, that said, i would also like it if we, say, cared and DID SOMETHING if we were to learn of evidence of a coordinated series of sub-casus-belli attacks, say, to test or achieve the capability to screw with the country i live in using the cumpooter

i just don't want it to be the only thing we care about yk

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

attack fo the 200 ft brent spiner

lmao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sanders endorses cardi b for president

young popular woc crusies to 401 electoral votes in 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

A conscious effort to emphasize that fupa was made is what kills me

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/01_zebra/status/1090980466545561602

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Gringostar posted:

new life goals

:jackbud: :cheers: :siren:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/gin_and_tacos/status/1091062424445292555

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shageletic posted:

How often is it that you see something that you’d never seen before but also that you would have never even imagined was possible? Never mind it being a well executed flip into the water timed perfectly with the release of a lengthy snaking crap that’s then backed up into reverse so it’s swallowed into a man’s nude rear end.

it's really fuckin wild man
not sure humanity ever needed that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gotta respect the balls on this dude

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

juche avocado posted:

yeah she's basically just lady Lou Dobbs at this point. broke-brained boomers tune in to get their daily fear-jolt

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Wolfsheim posted:

A majority of Republicans were never gonna care even if trump indisputably cheated to win but the media is absolutely gonna treat this as a shocking revelation and run dozens of profiles of midwestern chuds about it

Its because God wanted him there

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/1091110766986567680

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i mean what do you even do with this

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Zyla posted:

sanders endorses cardi b for president

young popular woc crusies to 401 electoral votes in 2020

shes' too young

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Add #1 Cum dumpster you coward

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shiksa posted:

👇👇Link to article👇👇
☝️☝️Link to article☝️☝️

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shiksa posted:

smile & nod

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

does weigel have a podcast or is he talking about chapo?

e: nvm i clicked

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this david fellow seems biased

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey 2DCAT what if trump forces us to run a catering hall together

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

not top tier like AOC but a p good shitpost

major points off for not @ing realDonald tho like lmao he doesn't log into POTUS jesus dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeah im a loving MORON we all support our loving MORON president because we're loving MORONS together

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump endorses going back to bretton woods

trump train declared a rube goldbug machine

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i spoke to the mods and they assured me that i am NOT being trolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008