Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"watching wrestling" is a prison term for getting your cheeks busted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So that's what Brendan Dassey was talking about Wrestlemania for...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bunp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We should do it this Friday or Saturday.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

You should do it on Sunday night, don't think anything is going on.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im signed up for a different online smash tournament on the 2nd

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’m not doing anything at the moment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

We should do it this Friday or Saturday.

What time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Friday at 9pm is the earliest I could start it. If our champion can't make it Saturday. But if I'm starting a 4 hour tourney at 9pm your TO is gonna be pounding back some cold ones.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i should probably play some this week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it’s nine maybe I can make it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shall be providing secondary commentary again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Need some more prime subs myself to get that Blue Yeti donation incentive chuckles masterfully as I delay the tourney into February 1st so everyone's Prime Subs are available again

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Friday at 9pm is the earliest I could start it. If our champion can't make it Saturday. But if I'm starting a 4 hour tourney at 9pm your TO is gonna be pounding back some cold ones.

It's timed format so I think you can just play around with the bracket to get it done in a target timeframe

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it was cool having both streams open and hearing you guys sort of but not really talk to each other.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You could also just join a discord voice channel and not split your loyal viewer base in half like a couple of divorcing parents.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

b_d posted:

it was cool having both streams open and hearing you guys sort of but not really talk to each other.

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That said, #TeamWorm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

You could also just join a discord voice channel and not split your loyal viewer base in half like a couple of divorcing parents.

I can't do this because I have one monitor I use for streaming and playing. I would need an audio splitter or something.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I can't do this because I have one monitor I use for streaming and playing. I would need an audio splitter or something.
Hmm, sounds like IT needs a few bit donations to rectify this problem...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They’re like 6 dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can get speakers with an aux port for like 20 dollars. Sad.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Based Bob: Shells out for a webcam to increase the quality of his stream for his loyal viewers, is immediately showered with subs and bits as a reward for his efforts.

Cucked Out IT: idk now to do basic audio, also I accidentally left master balls on for this round and somehow yobgoblin gleaned everyone's friend code from my stream and is now harassing everyone. please donate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Based Bob: Shells out for a webcam to increase the quality of his stream for his loyal viewers, is immediately showered with subs and bits as a reward for his efforts.

Cucked Out IT: idk now to do basic audio, also I accidentally left master balls on for this round and somehow yobgoblin gleaned everyone's friend code from my stream and is now harassing everyone. please donate.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a webcam I've just never used it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually you do use it. As a mic. retard.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

American McGay posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So tomorrow or what. I need to flex my Robin against an army of Day 1 Piranha mains.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m prepared to lay waste to the assholes of every plant main with Toon Link and fill that gaped rear end with gallons of Hylian seed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’m prepared to lay waste to the assholes of every plant main with Toon Link and fill that gaped rear end with gallons of Hylian seed.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tomorrow at 9PM EST. https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/rdWAQ3Vvu1 Last chance sign ups. Get your rear end filled by the finest.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking forward to some balls deep action.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

9 is going to be hard for me to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

When Silent Bob Streams