Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Hmmm... Do you have that game Miney Craftah? Peggy was telling me she had it on her computerbook.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBXXy8muJQ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Hmmm... Do you have that game Miney Craftah? Peggy was telling me she had it on her computerbook.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bible Games is another masterpiece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still laughing that Mike Matei hashtagged his own name to every single AVGN video along with #retro.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hoodrich posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The inspector Gadget video is loving bonkers lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bible Games is another masterpiece.

Probably my favorite Nerd.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1091614079020617728

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Still laughing that Mike Matei hashtagged his own name to every single AVGN video along with #retro.

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wish i had an internet famous friend i could exploit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AVGN, comparing playing Top Gun to Independence Day: Makes me feel like a lovely log coming out of a buffalo's rear end and landing in a bowl of M&Ms.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

what was it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it was a picture of sailor oval office drawn by mike mateis friend [?]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mike retroactively spreading cheeks.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
A poorly drawn sailor moon character on a post-it note with the caption "sailor oval office by @ErinPlaysGames"

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Oh. Why did he delete it?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont know

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

this btw lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/1091887555740684288 :worship:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

AVGN, comparing playing Top Gun to Independence Day: Makes me feel like a lovely log coming out of a buffalo's rear end and landing in a bowl of M&Ms.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

lmfao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's 5am and Mike Matei is horny for redheads.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Mike's Monster 10 incher demands tribute

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Mike's Monster 10 incher demands tribute

rear end!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
mike matei is extremely stupid, like to the level of creating an absolutely insane inspector gadget video where he talks about brown bricks and miney craftah in a ridiculous voice stupid, but then being ashamed of it and hiding it stupid. but drat if he didnt make me LOL in the Wizard of Oz AVGN episode

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

mike matei is extremely stupid, like to the level of creating an absolutely insane inspector gadget video where he talks about brown bricks and miney craftah in a ridiculous voice stupid, but then being ashamed of it and hiding it stupid. but drat if he didnt make me LOL in the Wizard of Oz AVGN episode

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The inspector gadget video is one of the most completely insane things I've ever seen, lmfao.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
The Nerdy Turd is an original character that appeared in the Angry Video Game Nerd episode Odyssey, and so far its only appearance in the series. While playing the Magnavox Odyssey, the Nerd realizes he needs a second player. He calls the Nerdy Turd over so it can play with him. The Nerd explains that, "I cloned him from my own poo poo." [1]

[1] https://avgn.fandom.com/wiki/Nerdy_Turd

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

The inspector gadget video is one of the most completely insane things I've ever seen, lmfao.

it's amazing and it never fails to make me LOL

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hoodrich posted:

The Nerdy Turd is an original character that appeared in the Angry Video Game Nerd episode Odyssey, and so far its only appearance in the series. While playing the Magnavox Odyssey, the Nerd realizes he needs a second player. He calls the Nerdy Turd over so it can play with him. The Nerd explains that, "I cloned him from my own poo poo." [1]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted: