Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I love those Tron discs. I wish I got the other two:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They're among the best things in my collection. I have a MOSC Sam disc as well because I had this plan to make a Tron jacket for cons but never got around to starting the project. If you look at the top right shelf I also have 3 of the Xbox controllers and the Wii Mote. I will forever kick myself for missing the orange and yellow ones.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When I got that Arrow/Canary statue I basically immediately broke the hand that holds the bow off.

Luckily because it's a glove with a cuff the crack isn't visible, since the break was inside the glove.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aphrodite posted:

When I got that Arrow/Canary statue I basically immediately broke the hand that holds the bow off.

Luckily because it's a glove with a cuff the crack isn't visible, since the break was inside the glove.

I almost dropped it when I took it out of the box. Such a wonderful piece.

I'm finding i'm no longer attached to most of the ARTFX figures. They might get moved to the sale pile soon.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Dammit rhyno now I have to go find my white tron disc and put it on display.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamn right you do.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I knew I should have gotten those discs. Great display Rhyno!

I picked up those KH3 Tron packs and the posing SUCKS but goddamn they look rad as hell as is.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

What are those Tron discs? Toys or some promo item?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They came out with the Spinmaster figure line when the film came out. They peg warmed for a bit and once people started to notice how amazing they were, they snatched them up. Now they go for a ton on eBay.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

drat, those things own. What did they retail for?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

15 bucks maybe

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Oh man, this Dredd is so awesome in hand!!! gently caress.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That’s sick. Movies too bad for me to want it but I appreciate the design and sculpt.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
My wife took a trip to see family last week and ended up getting suck for a few extra days in Chicago due to DEATH COLD 9000. So she brought me back a surprise- 2 more Detolfs!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm taking the lack of Martian Manhunter statues kind of personally. I have a Justice League in two different scales (ArtFX and DC Icons) and neither released anything of J'onn.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Only one I know of is the Tweeterhead one.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Rubiks Pubes posted:

My wife took a trip to see family last week and ended up getting suck for a few extra days in Chicago due to DEATH COLD 9000. So she brought me back a surprise- 2 more Detolfs!

I'm having trouble parsing a lot of the logic here. She went through a hardship therefore she brought you a gift? And she was in Chicago so she brought you two DETOLFs? Does IKEA have some big factory in Chicago or something? Do they sell them at O'Hare?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's an old Alex Ross one, an animated Maquette and a bust that I've seen. How am I supposed to assemble the Justice League without J'onn???

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Replace him with Cyborg.

- Geoff Johns

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.

davebo posted:

I'm having trouble parsing a lot of the logic here. She went through a hardship therefore she brought you a gift? And she was in Chicago so she brought you two DETOLFs? Does IKEA have some big factory in Chicago or something? Do they sell them at O'Hare?

She did it as a gift because I was stuck at home by myself. We do not have an IKEA nearby. And I paid her back for them in the end.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Davros1 posted:

Replace him with Cyborg.

- Geoff Johns

They fuckin did!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Cyborg is every bit as interesting as J’onn.

And by that I mean not at all. :colbert:

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Could be worse, they could have just replaced him with no one like GL in the movies.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/KennerToys/status/1092079425481523200

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

Came across these today at Target, I think I’m going to grab the gremlin and gizmo. That Jason is huge.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is any place selling the NECA Michael Myers for a good price. Last time I checked Amazon it was 30 plus 10 dollar shipping.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Rirse posted:

Is any place selling the NECA Michael Myers for a good price. Last time I checked Amazon it was 30 plus 10 dollar shipping.

I've seen it at Target for $27.99.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ultraviolence123 posted:

I've seen it at Target for $27.99.

Okay good to know he sold there. I went to Target yesterday but only saw the Gremlins and Jason figure along with a few BLU TF2 figures.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Actually, I've seen pretty much every new Neca figure at Target, minus the Evil Dead 2-pack and the Chucky & Tiffany set, and I'm assuming they aren't going to carry that particular set because for whatever reason one of the accessories is a tiny jar of Chucky's spooge. They even had some figures that I thought were out of circulation, like the Ultimate T2 Arnold and a couple of the older Godzillas. It's really nice to be able to find these figures without issue. I still miss walking through Toys r Us, but I'd go months without seeing any new Neca, while Target restocks the figures on a regular basis.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

My local store held it for me and I was apprehensive with it being $39.99 CAD but gently caress, it's such a sweet figure.

Goddamn tho! (And I realize the ... irony? ...of crying about that price when I buy SH FigureArts and Hot Toys)

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

My local Target is absolute poo poo about keeping anything NECA in stock.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
For those that still want them, you may want to visit Gamestop today to see if they have the NECA movie TMNT figures available as today's the street date for the figures. Sounds like NECA only ordered enough stock to fulfill pre-orders but you may get lucky and find a set somehow. They're worth the money and then some.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

ultraviolence123 posted:

Actually, I've seen pretty much every new Neca figure at Target, minus the Evil Dead 2-pack and the Chucky & Tiffany set, and I'm assuming they aren't going to carry that particular set because for whatever reason one of the accessories is a tiny jar of Chucky's spooge. They even had some figures that I thought were out of circulation, like the Ultimate T2 Arnold and a couple of the older Godzillas. It's really nice to be able to find these figures without issue. I still miss walking through Toys r Us, but I'd go months without seeing any new Neca, while Target restocks the figures on a regular basis.

They mentioned on Twitter a while ago. Target wasn't going to carry the Evil Dead 2 pack

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Anybody have the 6" TMNT Bebop Playmates made years ago they don't want? Been kicking myself for years for not buying it in store and I've been meaning to track one down again.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Just wait for the NECA one.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I saw some of the Wave 2 BP legends in Orbital Comics today in London. I didn’t realise the. BAF M’Baku had 2 different heads, one serious, and the other with a smirk. They both look awesome too, with an amazing sculpt.

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

Oh god, people are reviewing the Walgreens exclusive Mystique and my local Walgreens haven't even stocked Magik yet.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

DJ Turbo Punch posted:

Oh god, people are reviewing the Walgreens exclusive Mystique and my local Walgreens haven't even stocked Magik yet.

I was in NYC in December and stopped at a Walgreens to get cold medicine. They had an entire endcap full of them. I regret not buying one now.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I checked the nearest Walgreen since Mystique is showing up. They had a Namor and Medusa, a lone Genis from Captain Marvel (whom I was tempted to get but he probably get cheap in a month), a Anti-Venom, and for gently caress sake four Lady Beetles and Speed Demons still. Also Copperhead and Whirlwind who should had been melted down for plastic at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I've given up looking for decent stuff at Walgreens. The ones near me never even got Reed, Silver Surfer, or Thing, much less Mystique or Magik. Their Black Series selection is even worse, nothing but Jyns and Cassians as far as the eye can see. I never saw the Force Spirit Obi-Wans in-stock either.