Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He should go to GB West to save them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

*praying to God that Patrick is one of the names let go*

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Brad has the constitution of a single leaf of tissue paper. He’s incredibly strong.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

In Training posted:

He should go to GB West to save them.

Don’t throw good after bad

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Squeezy Farm posted:

"According to sources, the departments that will be most impacted by the layoffs include various international divisions and bureaus as well as “non-core” verticals such as Vice Sports and Waypoint, which will be folded into the main Vice brand or eliminated entirely."

pray for austin

Who could have possibly foreseen this?????

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I wonder why it failed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

I wonder why it failed

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I pray all Jews got turned into space dust by thanos so i wouldnt have had to see austin walker or kleptek post fanfics about samus and princess zelda putting dildos up 9s's poop chute andnforcing him to wear a corset but alas prayers dont come true

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://mobile.twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1091394867039780864

thinkpieces aint dead!!! im smokin a fatass kush joint right now!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1091394867039780864

thinkpieces aint dead!!! im smokin a fatass kush joint right now!!!

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Jaako jarvinen video from 2009 with 10 views in barely compressible English: I weesh I kuld talke with Tatanga [unintelligible mumbling for 4 more minutes over footage of super mario land]

Austin walker 2019: I wish New Suoer Mario Bros U Deluxe gave us more Deluxe choices to show mercy to goombas

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

I pray all Jews got turned into space dust by thanos so i wouldnt have had to see austin walker or kleptek post fanfics about samus and princess zelda putting dildos up 9s's poop chute andnforcing him to wear a corset but alas prayers dont come true

Jaako jarvinen video from 2009 with 10 views in barely compressible English: I weesh I kuld talke with Tatanga [unintelligible mumbling for 4 more minutes over footage of super mario land]

Austin walker 2019: I wish New Suoer Mario Bros U Deluxe gave us more Deluxe choices to show mercy to goombas

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

You can stomp on goombas or you can walk past them. But you can never engage with them *brain starts expanding like horse testicles on a hot summers day*

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i pray they post more

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

keep laughing, im Processing Wario in the Trump Age

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the Main Characters Of Resident Evil 2 is a White Cop - And Why That's OK

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

From a decrepit abandoned office with 1 flickering light like an SMT game: What up Pointyfam it's ya boi just hollerin at u right quick to let you know we still outchea. Expect a new embarrassing & possibly illegal fanfic to hit the site next week but for now, feast on this Klepek content. Peace.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

From a decrepit abandoned office with 1 flickering light like an SMT game: What up Pointyfam it's ya boi just hollerin at u right quick to let you know we still outchea. Expect a new embarrassing & possibly illegal fanfic to hit the site next week but for now, feast on this Klepek content. Peace.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

39 year old man insists to his editor that he needs to repeatedly write the word "fam" in a 4000 word essay about birdo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

39 year old man insists to his editor that he needs to repeatedly write the word "fam" in a 4000 word essay about birdo

lmfao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGdsxHcdfwQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i wonder what will happen on upf today

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

You can stomp on goombas or you can walk past them. But you can never engage with them *brain starts expanding like horse testicles on a hot summers day*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839394&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post478048146

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao at this whole page

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

How was UPF

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mp5 posted:

How was UPF

Absolutely fuckawesome dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ben cleared his nasal passages for 50 minutes while Rorie talked about buying a new monitor.