Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am not, that would be illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

hamjobs posted:

i am not, that would be illegal

NOT HERE :canada:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hell ya buddy i'm pretending i'm canadian rtfn

Goons Are Gifts

Those smiley are really high :byob1:

Goons Are Gifts

Also i thought byob jurisdiction is above any national one

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

you thought right

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

hello I jsut was stopped by the posting police and they said I'm too high to post so I want to ask if it's OK for me to post here instead

I dun not have a license anymore tho they took it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi the good news is that the posting police aren't real and we're your friends.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh God they are not real? I should have known one of them didn't have pants

I knew you were friends here I just felt it. OK I will post then

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Goons Are Great posted:

sovereign BYOB citizen here

Goons Are Gifts

*in an southern accent*
hello fellow citizen
What part of byob are you from?

HappyKitty

I'm from the Maritimes. Whas goin on, boys?

lol but

body is a dinosaur
are you high?

lol but

body is a dinosaur
so am i :cool:

Goons Are Gifts

def not too high to psot ok :justpost:

Goons Are Gifts

can I just write this smiley a few times because I really like it and also it blinks

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

can I just write this smiley a few times because I really like it and also it blinks

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

:yayclod: is my favourite, followed by :iiam: and :colbert:.

HappyKitty

SOMETIMES I JUST NEED TO GET REALLY AUTISTIC ABOUT CO.PUTERS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's okay to be autistic!!!!!!!

it's not an insult it's just a thing that people are because neurodiversity is actually p fuckin lit!!!!

HappyKitty

Vaccines didn't cause my autism; they just made sure I lived long enough to enjoy it.

Goons Are Gifts

hey byob i jsut realized that people seem taller if they are wearing official clothings like suits and tuxedos and such

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

Vaccines didn't cause my autism; they just made sure I lived long enough to enjoy it.

Hell, same

HappyKitty

hamjobs posted:

Hell, same

:hf:

HappyKitty

Alright, it's Sunday, it's way past 4:20, and I'm ready for some loving Weed

Goons Are Gifts

Enjoy! I hope you got some fine stuff with you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would say i'm 28 minutes late but i've been smoking since i woke up at noon

what up sunday bros

Goons Are Gifts

I'm eating the best sandwich of all time right now what's up with your Sunday ham

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm eating the best sandwich of all time right now what's up with your Sunday ham

oh holy poo poo i'm hungry, tell me about this sandwich so that i might feel the actual hunger-motivation to eat food for the first time in a couple of days!!!

i'm trying to get the will to eat by smoking a lot of wheede; my dad is cooking burriots for me because eating disorder stuff and he knows i cannot resist An Burriot

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

oh holy poo poo i'm hungry, tell me about this sandwich so that i might feel the actual hunger-motivation to eat food for the first time in a couple of days!!!

i'm trying to get the will to eat by smoking a lot of wheede; my dad is cooking burriots for me because eating disorder stuff and he knows i cannot resist An Burriot

Oh you should eat a nice something it's really worth it and you def chose the best way to start eating, too!

The sandwich is one with parma ham, rocket and Parmesan, also a tiny bit of bread around it and a tomato and some salad which makes up an absolutely amazing taste as for some reason this all fits together super duper well

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh you should eat a nice something it's really worth it and you def chose the best way to start eating, too!

The sandwich is one with parma ham, rocket and Parmesan, also a tiny bit of bread around it and a tomato and some salad which makes up an absolutely amazing taste as for some reason this all fits together super duper well

that sando sounds amazing and you should be proud af that you have it

also rocket belongs on every sandwich. there, i said it.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my God I feel exactly the same!!!

Most of my friends utterly despise rocket but it really is amazing and I love it and it fits so well with every bread ever

I need more of it now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

if you can find a store with really really good courgette bread (the savory kind, not sweet), toast a couple of slices, put some rocket on there that's been tossed in some good vinaigrette, and some sliced, marinated grilled eggplant, and the best goat cheese you can find. that's literally my peak sandwich. goat cheese and rocket forever.

Goons Are Gifts

I will go on the hunt for those things tomorrow and try that out, that sounds absolutely amazing

HappyKitty

WHOAH IS ALL OF BYOB SUNDAY EVENING HIGH

HappyKitty

In this way we honour the Sabbath

HappyKitty

I'm high enough to post in FYAD

HappyKitty

Oh gently caress I got high enough to post in FYAD

lol but

body is a dinosaur

HappyKitty posted:

I'm high enough to post in FYAD

see you in six brah :rznv:

HappyKitty

Gandalf (hits the vape): Why cannot someone simply walk into Mordor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

OH NOOOOO I hosed UP