Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've just been reading them on meraki scans' site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
No more Peerless Dad until January of 2019 makes me have a sad.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
At least it's caught up now and not just backed up due to the tl group hoarding them

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Speaking of meraki, they're dropping Uramichi Oniisan :cry:
here's the last chapter: http://merakiscans.com/uramichi-oniisan/18/

I hope someone picks it up; they said they were dropping it because they weren't interested in it anymore since it's less about the brutal humor with the kids and tbh it's not really focused on that anymore? but it's still really funny imo just in a different way (the interactions of the cast which to me is more sustainable since I like to get invested in characters I'm reading about). Anyway I hope someone else picks it up, the last chapter of that volume is a flashback to the mascot guys + uramichi in college and I'd love to see where that's going.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
tfw

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

:same:

Also I guess the idol dating ban must be a specific phrase that makes the joke flow more cleanly in Japanese.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Nov 16, 2018

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I think that's just referring to how idols can't date anyone because their creepy fans will freak out about it.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Everyones favorite golem dad is back in a new chapter and a bonus chapter from the previous volume.

:burger:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was just thinking last night that it had been a while since we'd seen a golem dad update how fortuitous

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's a new 100 Days but it's not on mangadex yet, here's the group's FB page if you want to read it early: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2292010190832119&type=1&l=46a52527cc

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yanda is good.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mangago link (so potentially nsfw) because whoever finished this one didn't upload it anywhere else I can find:
Bokura no Shokutaku

I've been waiting for this one to get translated for so long!! BL with a pair of brothers who meet a lonely guy in the park and who all start sharing meals together. :3:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm re-reading Ookami Papa wa Hitsuji Tsura shite Yatte kuru because the sequel has a second volume and the first chapter is out :toot:

also I bought the monster dad manga among other things

also in case anyone thinks this post is a beard gorilla update, volume 7 comes on February 27 so our long wait is almost over.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

also in case anyone thinks this post is a beard gorilla update, volume 7 comes on February 27 so our long wait is almost over.

Best woman is not winning so it's dead to me.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

also I bought the monster dad manga among other things

Extremely rude to call Mike a monster just because he's large and Canadian.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of It's My Life
Turns out the death cult is a metal band made up of undead musicians and a priest who wanted to reform music. Death didn't stop their desire to revolutionize the industry, but their appearances and methods of gaining an audience certainly might.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Dungeon Nursery finished its translation. the series got cancelled, but it was a fun ride.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Brought To You By posted:

New chapter of It's My Life
Turns out the death cult is a metal band made up of undead musicians and a priest who wanted to reform music. Death didn't stop their desire to revolutionize the industry, but their appearances and methods of gaining an audience certainly might.

I mean how do *you* form a death metal band?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://merakiscans.com/details/peerless-dad

Peerless Dad is off hiatus and we get a week of daily updates til they're caught up to the raws :toot:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

https://merakiscans.com/details/peerless-dad

Peerless Dad is off hiatus and we get a week of daily updates til they're caught up to the raws :toot:

Waterbender is alreasy winning me over

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
new Sen to Man

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
more Sen to Man plus new chapters of S Rank Daughter :toot:

kinda looks like a plot is forming

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Ice Lady is seemingly a good mom to them lil' snow kids :3:

E: I didn't have any real hopes for this manga aside fom it just being cute, but this is actually turning out to seem pretty decent overall!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love all the new retired adventurers :3

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Poor Guild Master. If only his problems weren't half his own fault.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I liked the development on the guild master and I want to see him in action now, an extra showing his investigation would have been fun

Looks like Sen to Man is over, final chapter just went up. It wasn't really a "wrap things up neatly" kind of ending, but it seemed fitting to the overall mood of the manga. Kinda gives you an indication of how things are going to go for them in the immediate future and shows their ordinary daily life is going to keep going on even if we aren't watching it. :3 it was nice that she had the little realization that actually it wasn't that embarrassing to sit next to her dad

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
oh gosh this one is really good and is bringing the family feelings

Ibitsuna Bokura no Katachi
After a bad breakup, a middle-aged piano teacher meets a single dad who turns out to be the parent of one of his students. They're also acquaintances of his elderly mother and there are a lot of parallels between them and his family's history since she was a single parent, plus feelings of inadequacy since he hasn't been able to give his mom grandkids. It's ongoing looks like, so I think the 4 chapters that are available are it right now.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I caught up on Peerless Dad and man I really need an organizational chart or something to keep track of all these different associations and groups.

His daughter is working all the angles though lmao, she is going to kick so much rear end.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

:bignews: NEW BEARD GORILLA :bignews:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
poo poo you beat me

:siren: IT'S BACK :siren:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, it's amazing. the meraki scans site started existing again.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Yay. Just a shame that my boyfriend, the Section Chief, didn't make an appearance.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

Yay. Just a shame that my boyfriend, the Section Chief, didn't make an appearance.

Theres always the character introduction page

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
that page is a masterpiece

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Sounds like this is the last volume.

Huzzah! posted:

Theres always the character introduction page

I'm going to miss you most of all, section chief.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah it's done with this volume
https://twitter.com/koike_sadaji/status/1059421778349449216

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Yay but also noo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

HMS Beagle posted:

Sounds like this is the last volume.

I'm going to miss you most of all, section chief.

Ive always enjoyed how jacked the section chief is and his always doing good in life