Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

and its actually a nier raid wow, "yorha: dark apocalypse"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

no one bought titanfall 2 so now the franchise is battle royaleing into the dumpster

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/02/01/titanfall-battle-royale-free-to-play-game-release/

This came up in the ps4 thread and apparently the youtuber "reporting" this is a crazy person, who keeps getting banned from MtG tournaments for molesting people.

So uh.

Maybe take with a grain of salt.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

YouTube channel TheQuartering is also one of those alt-right gaming channels.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

A Sometimes Food posted:

This came up in the ps4 thread but apparently the youtuber "reporting" this is a crazy person, who keeps getting banned from MtG tournaments for molesting people.

So uh.

that's true but there's also a weird amount of supporting evidence around it. a lot of big streamers have been doing tf2 streams lately, and this weekend many streamers including everyone that had a substantial titanfall presence have secretly flown out to LA

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The new Ace Combat needs to be made illegal because it’s all I can think about now.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

The new Ace Combat needs to be made illegal because it’s all I can think about now.

Same

I’m still on Baby Easy mode and it’s giving me a healthy challenge, so I think Normal and Hard are gonna give me my money’s worth in play value.

Edit: gently caress yeah just this minute I made enough to afford an F-35

Edit: lol, throwing some shade on the F-35 by hiding the F-22 after it

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 2, 2019

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There is no SP difficulty setting that will prepare you for the raw power of the railgun in AC7 and honestly I consider it a flaw

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Taintrunner posted:

There is no SP difficulty setting that will prepare you for the raw power of the railgun in AC7 and honestly I consider it a flaw

Okay I tried it to blow up the river platforms.

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Feb 2, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I finished Half-Life 2! The ending the Citadel was really cool thanks to the souped up grav gun. Picking up guys and flinging them around the room was awesome. Overall the game was very gimmicky which made it feel disjointed and some levels were great while some levels were kinda poo poo. Unfortunately it doesn't stand out to me as much as the original Half-Life did so it didn't quite live up to the hype. Still a very good game though.

Anyway, I'm on The Orange Box so I'm gonna dive straight into HL2 Episode 1!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

homeless snail posted:

lmao, yoko taro is doing the new 24 man raid in FF14

psychic... powerless... another man's sac

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

precision posted:

psychic... powerless... another man's sac

Don't start describing my weekend while I'm still at work

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

well, i would certainly say tanking is possibly the objective, considering they'd be releasing it THE SAME WEEK AS THEIR OTHER GAME, ANTHEM

e: ea is hot garbage

Oh cool 😎

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_95DfSrw

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

so mad at video games right now... had a perfect run going on this week's hitman 2 elusive, well on my way to silent assassin, got spotted by a camera on the way to the exit so I snuck into the security room to delete the footage, and just as I'm doing that someone walks in on me and ruins everything!!

hate when I get walked in on + things are ruined

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Why didn't you delete the footage first before locking yourself into finishing the run, it's literally in the next room from the book.

Hate the player not the game

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I dodged the cameras up to that point, but then I got careless...

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

Lifeseeker, the guy behind Gone Guru (the convicts tune from Dead Rising), is making a sequel song to it. I can't wait.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

homeless snail posted:

I dodged the cameras up to that point, but then I got careless...

I've never actually done Sgail normally but I just popped the security box from the back of the room with the Krugermeier, who manually deletes footage in 2019 anyway

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
gently caress yeah I just beat Arsenal Bird, I hope you burn in hell you flying beehive

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

homeless snail posted:

Does this mean 2B will now be in Kingdom Hearts III.314

Also someone mentioned Spirits Within and not a tasty plasma?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Does this mean 2B will now be in Kingdom Hearts III.314

Also someone mentioned Spirits Within and not a tasty plasma?

Final Fantasy no longer crosses over with Kingdom Hearts, so at best you might get a pod

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

2B confirmed for Smash

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Even without Smash, the Tommy Westphall-style knitting of every game franchise together continues unabated

Aloy is with Geralt and Ryu in Monster Hunter.

Geralt is with 2B in Soulcalibur, and 2B is now in Final Fantasy?

Ryu is in Street Fighter with Akuma, who is with Noctis, Geese, and Negan in Tekken

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It seems to me every day that the movie Ready Player One, is becoming more of a documentary.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Sam Fisher, the Assassins, and Solid Snake are also linked. If you take Ezio's appearance in Soulcalibur then they're also part of all this

Edit: I already had forgotten that FF15 had an Assassin's Festival so there are already multiple redundant links

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Feb 2, 2019

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Solid Snake is in Boktai 2, and so is Shademan.exe

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Sabrina the Teenage Witch is in the Westphall chart, and they’re in the same universe as Mortal Kombat, maybe we can connect tv and games

Edit: come to think of it, Mortal Kombat has a lot of tv and movie crossovers, maybe it can be the Kevin Bacon of both mediums

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

homeless snail posted:

I hope it turns out like YorHa's 24 man raid in Nier Automata.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A Sometimes Food posted:

This came up in the ps4 thread and apparently the youtuber "reporting" this is a crazy person, who keeps getting banned from MtG tournaments for molesting people.

So uh.

Yeah the quartering is a little shithead

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
In some regions, Metro Exodus is $16.99. Any way to get in on that from the US?

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

homeless snail posted:

They also just announced that the new job is the gunbreaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_GM8uEk0

Its basically the gunblade class, so now everyone can pretend to be squall.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Pharohman777 posted:

Its basically the gunblade class, so now everyone can pretend to be squall.

I think it's time I finally resub, I've had this latest expansion sitting around forever
:getin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0p1YNkqhI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Just make Titanfall the drat game it already was in the first place, a fast paced 6v6 FPS MOBA instead of shoehorning other game modes that dont work as well.

I like pilots only.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

In Training posted:

I like pilots only.

Good news, apparently the new game has no titans and no wall running which frankly begs a lot of questions

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Barudak posted:

Good news, apparently the new game has no titans and no wall running which frankly begs a lot of questions

How. Why.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Barudak posted:

Lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Barudak posted:

Is the time travel mechanic in

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

well, i would certainly say tanking is possibly the objective, considering they'd be releasing it THE SAME WEEK AS THEIR OTHER GAME, ANTHEM

e: ea is hot garbage

Well that's just Titanfall tradition.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Barudak posted:

So there are no titans and there is no falling.

EA's new battle royale title: _________

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Has anyone said "Titanfail" before