Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Absolutely cursed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

dir c: *.* /w

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

John Lee posted:

jesus i forgot about this

You forgot about what happens to a penis that gets used too much? Way to out yourself as an {in,vol}cel.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do incels hate volcels? Coz as far as I understand they hate Chads, Normies and Stacies coz they are having sex. But the volcels aren't having sex. The difference to the incels is the reason volcels aren't loving is because they don't want to.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do incels hate volcels? Coz as far as I understand they hate Chads, Normies and Stacies coz they are having sex. But the volcels aren't having sex. The difference to the incels is the reason volcels aren't loving is because they don't want to.

Incels hate everybody.
Including (especially including) themselves.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Lobok posted:

There's a neighbourhood in my city called Queen West. And further west is the neighbourhood of West Queen West.
We have Upwey, and further north is Upper Upwey. It's kind of out in the sticks, which leads to the phrase "way up Upper Upwey way..."

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
https://web.archive.org/web/20060315011239fw_/http://www.sixsixfive.com/279.html

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Reign Of Pain posted:

dir c: *.* /w

when it's too long despite
using /w to go wide
that's a |more

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Cable Guy posted:

We have Upwey, and further north is Upper Upwey. It's kind of out in the sticks, which leads to the phrase "way up Upper Upwey way..."

What's Upwey?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

bony tony posted:

What's Upwey?

About a hundred pounds.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

bony tony posted:

What's Upwey?

Ligma balls.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

when it's too long despite
using /w to go wide
that's a |more

DOS jokes are a-ok

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Bloop posted:

DOS jokes are a-ok

My only regret is that it doesn't actually fit the metre if sung out loud :negative:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I don't get it, what's odd about aaaaaaaaaaa

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Spaghetti ghost strikes again

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/leonardcowalski/status/1069436960765296643?s=21

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

w...what?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

loving amazing

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol at being an Oz lore purist and referencing the movie

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

BrigadierSensible posted:

My brother is a volcel. He doesn't like being called incel. I've concluded that volcels are either incels in denial or aces who got sucked into incel "culture".

And yes, they all hate each other. Incel IS hate.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OK, I have to know...is he right?

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

I see my desktop so rarely I forget that everything has an icon, so this is me. Whenever I look at my desktop I cringe, less so when I actually turn my monitor on, but still.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Data Graham posted:

It took me years before I really thought about the name Hill Valley

It took me until now before I thought about the name Hill Valley.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

I've tried to eat kiwi skins and they add neither tartness and especially not crunch. Anyone that's ever touched a kiwi would know that that skin is not crunchy. They're bitter, fuzzy, and tough and they suck rear end - always peel kiwis

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

Hey, they didn't get Dad's permission to take this picture!

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

MrXmas posted:

I've tried to eat kiwi skins and they add neither tartness and especially not crunch. Anyone that's ever touched a kiwi would know that that skin is not crunchy. They're bitter, fuzzy, and tough and they suck rear end - always peel kiwis

Halve it and use a spoon, you ape. I have no time for this "peeling" you mention.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

MrXmas posted:

The crunch comes from the beak.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like the coconut skin

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Unkempt posted:

The crunch comes from the beak.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Solice Kirsk posted:

It sounds like he's trying to say Glinda is the Wicked Witch of the East. In which case, no he is not. She's the Good Witch of the North. The Wicked Witch of the East got crushed by Dorothy's house.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Apologies if this has already been posted. I'm like 600 posts behind, but just saw this and needed to share.

The pro-Israel sticker just makes it :kiss:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Choco1980 posted:

It sounds like he's trying to say Glinda is the Wicked Witch of the East. In which case, no he is not. She's the Good Witch of the North. The Wicked Witch of the East got crushed by Dorothy's house.

I think he's conflating the two Witches in his mind but it seems like the actual argument is about whether or not Glinda is a princess?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Gripweed posted:

I think he's conflating the two Witches in his mind but it seems like the actual argument is about whether or not Glinda is a princess?

Does that even matter? I mean, the bigger dude pulled a freaking knife out and nobody's mentioned it or batted an eye. I had to check the thread title to make sure I wasn't about to watch a stabbin.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Whatever he's trying to say he's completely wrong in BOTH movie and book canon, which is impressive

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

DandyLion posted:

Does that even matter? I mean, the bigger dude pulled a freaking knife out and nobody's mentioned it or batted an eye. I had to check the thread title to make sure I wasn't about to watch a stabbin.

It looks like they're just having a laugh and the bigger dude is trying to come up with ways to match the other guy's improv but the knife ante up was dead in the water before he even flicked it open

Look at the way the guy does the praying hands and bobs his head and tell me that a knife gag is going to come anywhere close to that

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Spaghetti ghost strikes again

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

MrXmas posted:

Nah. The skin is good and gives you tons of fiber and vitamin c. Also keeps your fingers from getting all sticky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB