Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

TheKingslayer posted:

Yeah he for sure busted one. Dude was an in the closet sicko.

Even worse.. he was a mammoni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lamebot posted:

Even worse.. he was a mammoni.

It would not have shocked me in the least if Pesci still lived with his mom.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
So did anyone else notice that this guy is driving an NA Miata?

I'm trying to imagine a Jojo villain being menacing in this thing.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

SpartanIvy posted:

It's the same in the manga, also one of the cars in the parking lot was a Golf R32 which first entered production in 2002. Vento Aureo is set in 2001 so it should just be a normal MKIV golf, looks like David Productions really messed this episode up imho :doh:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

In Jojo Cars can be anything #canon

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Imagine a JoJo villain rolling up in this

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

track day bro! posted:

It's the same in the manga, also one of the cars in the parking lot was a Golf R32 which first entered production in 2002. Vento Aureo is set in 2001 so it should just be a normal MKIV golf, looks like David Productions really messed this episode up imho :doh:
I sure hope they fired the manga artist who hosed that up and got a sensible guy to replace him.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

SpartanIvy posted:

Sounds about right.

Throw some menacing tags on that.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Tunicate posted:

In Jojo Cars can be anything #canon

Piranhas, birds, squirrels, stands, anything.

Can't be shown killing Waldo though, that's off limits apparently. Bad change imo, I was looking forward to that scene and they just cut it entirely. There are a few good manga scenes that have been cut so far across the various parts and it's a shame because while I know it's unreasonable to ask them to adapt literally every single page, there are still some really good or at least really entertaining character moments and action shots that get chopped.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Yes, good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

DC Douglas is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epOqGG0k-Do

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the moaning is very good

and lol i forgot about kira's co-worker that runs up to tell people everything about him. that one off character is kind of a meme to japanese fans which i think is neat

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The moment when its apparent what he's about to do with the fingers always manages to draw disgust out of me. Blech.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Expect My Mom posted:

the moaning is very good

and lol i forgot about kira's co-worker that runs up to tell people everything about him. that one off character is kind of a meme to japanese fans which i think is neat

I cant find it again but theres a comic where he invites Kira over to his house to watch a movie, its the Addams Family, and Kiras freaking out when Thing comes on screen

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I'm sure it'll be resolved by oh baby face didn't finish off the job but wouldn't buccarati be dead by now from the cubening?

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Futaba Anzu posted:

I'm sure it'll be resolved by oh baby face didn't finish off the job but wouldn't buccarati be dead by now from the cubening?

He said he captured him and Trish, so he apparently stores things in wherever the zippers/The Hand/Vanilla Ice take things. Just if he takes a vital piece of you away, you die.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

It's kind of glossed over in the anime but 'mum' died from being eaten, not from being turned into cubes itself. Bruno & Trish were basically in storage.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Meme Emulator posted:

I cant find it again but theres a comic where he invites Kira over to his house to watch a movie, its the Addams Family, and Kiras freaking out when Thing comes on screen

Lol

Theres one I cant find of Co Worker being the one to overhear Kira in Bites The Dust and hes doing the Josuke Hand To Ear pose

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I assume everything taken by The Hand/Vanilla Ice ends up in... The Dance Dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q84t9ORBf40

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
While I'm enjoying this anime, so far Part 5 is easily the weakest part besides Part 1 of course.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/Victim_Girls/status/774948659909668864
two buddies

https://twitter.com/kamitsuki_jack/status/775582618272296960
the tables have turned, kira knows all about his good friend

https://twitter.com/8ncooooo/status/775039297741139972
he just wants to help kira get his coat back

https://twitter.com/nariyuki46_ch/status/771456410336894977
here, he's basically used as a way to joke about how much you know about your favorite idol

it's even got a hashtag, #吉良の同僚版ワンドロ, something like Good Colleague/Co-Worker

haha, the joke here is that Kira suspects his co-worker knows about his hand fetish

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

yeah but he was programmed to kill buccarati so why wouldn't he immediately ice him once he's been resident evil'd into cubes

bait question for "jojo works in bizarre ways" response

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Futaba Anzu posted:

yeah but he was programmed to kill buccarati so why wouldn't he immediately ice him once he's been resident evil'd into cubes

Because he's a little kid who ran off before being taught to obey orders properly

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

Babyface takes suggestions, but not orders. It's the flaw of having a self-willed independent Stand.

King Superman
Nov 14, 2016

Expect My Mom posted:

Theres one I cant find of Co Worker being the one to overhear Kira in Bites The Dust and hes doing the Josuke Hand To Ear pose

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I almost wish this was canon.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
lmao thanks

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
My hand is a dolphinPiranha

EDIT: I love Mista and his dumb bullet babies.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 4, 2019

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

RatHat posted:

My hand is a dolphinPiranha

Truly giorno has become the ultimate life form

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Piranha out of the water are just floppy fish with sharp teeth

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Naw man Piranhas are literally buzzsaws I saw it in the acclaimed nature documentary Piranha 3D.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9D9MSVtY6I

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This stand fight is just disappointing from beginning to end except for Melone being stylish af.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Hm. I actually liked this fight especially with how fast-paced it was. The rapey stuff at the beginning was no great shakes, but besides that.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Yeah, outside the creepy rape part at the beginning, I kinda liked this episode, both in terms of Melone being over the top in "teaching" Babyface things and in Giorno unlocking the next level Galaxy Brain bullshit power of his Stand during the fight.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

fractalairduct posted:

Truly giorno has become the ultimate life form

no it was piranha

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Gold experience is the worst stand and everytime Giorno gets involved a fight, it takes a nosedive :colbert:

Sticky Fingers, Sex Pistols and Aerosmith all had better fights.

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Feb 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Part 5 is just mediocre in general. Huge step down from Part 4.