Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Lovely goal that, finished by known shite McBurnie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blue Star Error posted:

Lovely goal that, finished by known shite McBurnie

He can finish. It's getting to the ball that's his problem. We were much better with the fast kid off the playground up front. The threat pushed their thugs back ten yards so we could play.

I loving hate Chris Wilder so that's a good double imo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/SkySports_Keith/status/1087409918683070464

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dear EFL,

Would you kindly teach us how to scout and tactically prepare for matches.

Regards,

A Bunch of English Hoofball Merchants

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What “clarity and full disclosure” more do they want? Biesla did a full on presentation ffs

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shrapnig posted:

Dear EFL,

Regards,

Yeah this

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Miles offside how is that "millimetres"?

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Shrapnig posted:

Dear EFL,

Regards,

:five:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We complained about the spying.

Even though Potter said he didn't care in his press conferences.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Abraham is gonna be the first player to score 20 goals in a season for Villa since 1981

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Frankston posted:

Abraham is gonna be the first player to score 20 goals in a season for Villa since 1981

Mental stat this

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke missed another penalty. Clucas this time, a week after giving it the big 'un and shushing fans after he scored despite having never been singled out or booed. The wanker.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Meat Wagon posted:

Stoke missed another penalty. Clucas this time, a week after giving it the big 'un and shushing fans after he scored despite having never been singled out or booed. The wanker.

I'm glad he's still a self-righteous prick.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
3 points clear and Leeds Legend Billy Sharp doing great work vs Norwich

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Preston bench up in arms after Ben Pearson puts an absolute leg breaker of a challenge in on Tom Lawrence right in front of them.

Some cheek on these thugs.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

sassassin posted:

Preston bench up in arms after Ben Pearson puts an absolute leg breaker of a challenge in on Tom Lawrence right in front of them.

Some cheek on these thugs.

Derby bench?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

XBenedict posted:

Derby bench?

No, Alex Neil went mental that the ref blew his whistle for it and booked Pearson. Saw nothing wrong with his player's studs up challenge above the ankle.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke have missed another penalty gently caress me

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Meat Wagon posted:

Stoke have missed another penalty gently caress me

How many is it now, I think you've overtaken Norwich

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

How many is it now, I think you've overtaken Norwich

I think its 9 of the last 12. At the other end its like 32 conceded from the last 33 or something like that. We're loving wank. Practicing penalties against Butland is a waste of time.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro have scored 3 goals?????

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

loving TONy pUlis gently caress

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
We’re going up and Leeds are going to go bankrupt

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

We’re going up and Leeds are going to go bankrupt

I fuckign ho
Pe this is true!!!!!!!!!

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Incredibly shoddy performance from Leeds. We were the better team for most of the first half but in the second half Norwich simply outplayed us and shut down our possession and looked dangerous every time they got forwards.

The occasion clearly got to Jansson for the first goal as he decided to go wandering and lose possession stupidly, and Forshaw and Douglas for the 2nd and 3rd just got caught dwelling on the ball which they may have time to do against the shitters in the league but Norwich aren't going to just give you that extra time.

At least Bamford is back and got a goal but Hernandez not being fit didn't help, Ayling was loving useless, Forshaw doesn't have the awareness to play in that holding role and Alioski offers very little attacking threat. We need the likes of Bamford and Brown to come in and actually make a difference now.

Fair play to Norwich though, they're a good team with good players but just ffs we should be doing better

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

TelekineticBear! posted:

Incredibly shoddy performance from Leeds. We were the better team for most of the first half but in the second half Norwich simply outplayed us and shut down our possession and looked dangerous every time they got forwards.

The occasion clearly got to Jansson for the first goal as he decided to go wandering and lose possession stupidly, and Forshaw and Douglas for the 2nd and 3rd just got caught dwelling on the ball which they may have time to do against the shitters in the league but Norwich aren't going to just give you that extra time.

At least Bamford is back and got a goal but Hernandez not being fit didn't help, Ayling was loving useless, Forshaw doesn't have the awareness to play in that holding role and Alioski offers very little attacking threat. We need the likes of Bamford and Brown to come in and actually make a difference now.

Fair play to Norwich though, they're a good team with good players but just ffs we should be doing better

gently caress Leeds.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
huw jenkins has resigned

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Norwich are really good

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

11 of our 16 remaining games are against bottom half numpties and only 1 is against a top 6 side (Boro). Leeds/Sheff Utd/WBA all have to play each other. We're actually going to do it.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Wouldn’t give a gently caress if Norwich disappeared tbh. Just wouldn’t care.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Wembley

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Bristol City into the top 6 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Not that that’ll last long

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

huw jenkins has resigned

Jumping before he's pushed by the sounds.

Looke posted:

Bristol City into the top 6.

Not that that’ll last long

But they keep winning football matches.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea fans spent the day abusing actor Matt Walsh (he was in Old School and other stuff) mistakenly thinking he was a minor investor in the hedge fund that controls us.

Bunch of idiots mad we're not spending money we don't have.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

sassassin posted:

Jumping before he's pushed by the sounds.

But they keep winning football matches.

It can’t last

This happened last season and then we got carried away beating Utd in the Carrabo cup and sunk mid table

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's actually caroboa

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Yeah that’s what I said, capybara

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

It seems to me that Aston Villa are still really bad.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Lol never mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
stackin those draws