Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

garbage pundit posted:

hahah, i was joking, but yeah, that's exactly what he's doing.

https://twitter.com/RealDavidHogg/status/1089227176476585986

lmao imagine wanting to be an engineer and saying 110%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

this is even better than buttons and nipples

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
dont post chud hogg

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

garbage pundit posted:

he's a grifter-american, and his rights are being violated.

Its hard out there for a conservative brony

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kurtofan posted:

My race is half elf-half orc

What is the other half?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

how about i call you poo and you pretend im calling you a person of opulence

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

Haha

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

110% load bearing

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

When I was printing these I put them all over the room so that they would dry out. Imagine being in a room where no matter which direction you look, this is what you see. That is the hell I created for myself last night

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

2DCAT posted:

This wall has a 110% chance of stopping dying widows and orphans from living.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

Holy poo poo, Terry Gilliam actually made his Don Quixote movie

my aunt actually dated gilliam for a bit. he saw one of her shows and asked her out. he was like 20+ years her senior though so my dad inserted himself and kept showing up to her dates. he was a huge monty python fan growing up so he would just take it as an opportunity ask him questions about python nonstop

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
it's me the fukken chud who thought scholarships were based on merit and learned otherwise, rip me and my chudly brains

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

twoday posted:

When I was printing these I put them all over the room so that they would dry out. Imagine being in a room where no matter which direction you look, this is what you see. That is the hell I created for myself last night

lmao

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

I'm not even poor and my housing is paid for, where's my money?

also this

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=accepted%20OR%20acceptance%20from%3ARealDavidHogg&src=typd&lang=en

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Asproigerosis posted:

these loving generic HR question gauntlets are god drat agonizing

fuuuck off with your super loving gross HOW MUCH DO YOU TAKE ON EXTRA WORK ARE NEVER LATE ALWAYS DEPENDABLE LOVE CORPORATE PERFORM MIRACLES FOR THE CUSTOMER

im in charge of hr compliance at my company and i kind of want to force all the employees to take one of these quizzes, but every question is a trump pic above a bunch of radio buttons with different spellings of TRUEMEP

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

it was a good hell and it prepared you for the hells that are to come

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Duscat posted:

it's me the fukken chud who thought scholarships were based on merit and learned otherwise, rip me and my chudly brains

Shouldn't a Chud giving 110% be able to pay his own loving tuition to a state school? What happened to all the odd jobs he was doing?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the spirit of moist trump is forever embedded in your room

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

HEY SOMEONE POST THAT WEIRD MOIST SAD TRUMP PIC FOR ME

what about moist and happy

or sad and dry

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love that trump high picture so much

I wish I was that high

augias
Apr 7, 2009

tang

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Duscat posted:

i used to get so bent out of shape about this stuff because i had a high SAT score and thought my REALLY BIG BRAIN meant i should get to go anywhere, but then i got old enough to realize that colleges want people who are gonna do poo poo with the degree to make them look impressive

idk why they thought my 8 hour molten core raids werent impressive though? smdh

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm not going to watch the State of the Union adress, and I hope none of you do either

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

twoday posted:

trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nae! posted:

im in charge of hr compliance at my company and i kind of want to force all the employees to take one of these quizzes, but every question is a trump pic above a bunch of radio buttons with different spellings of TRUEMEP

bet you could think of a way to make it happen

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Elephanthead posted:

Shouldn't a Chud giving 110% be able to pay his own loving tuition to a state school? What happened to all the odd jobs he was doing?

ah u see, i only want handouts because the minorities are getting them, not because im a broke-as-a-joke mountain dew man with more eyes than teeth

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

euphronius posted:

I love that trump high picture so much

I wish I was that high

I was gonna make America Great, but then I got high.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

cumshitter posted:

my aunt actually dated gilliam for a bit. he saw one of her shows and asked her out. he was like 20+ years her senior though so my dad inserted himself and kept showing up to her dates. he was a huge monty python fan growing up so he would just take it as an opportunity ask him questions about python nonstop

Your dad prevented you from having Terry Gilliam as an uncle

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Gripweed posted:

I'm not going to watch the State of the Union adress, and I hope none of you do either

I don't own a tv because tv is a nickname for television and television is no friend of mine

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

4.3 is not a lot for Harvard lol. maybe his math is bad.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

like his resume is good enough to get him into a good school

why does he think he deserves an academic scholarship

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

2DCAT posted:

lol

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/drwendellcraig_/status/1092569076285599745?s=21

Fun fact: A friend of my wife worked in a hotel where Liam stayed. Liam called the front desk and straight up asked them for hookers. I don't think it worked.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Billzasilver posted:

4.3 is not a lot for Harvard lol. maybe his math is bad.

It is his GPA times 110%.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Gripweed posted:

Your dad prevented you from having Terry Gilliam as an uncle

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
chud hogg is super jealous of real david hogg getting into harvard and he just can't understand what the difference is, he's been trying to drum up publicity left and right and he's got a 4.3 gpa just like everyone else in his school

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

like his resume is good enough to get him into a good school

why does he think he deserves an academic scholarship

because the other boy got one and its not faaaairrrr, wahhhhh

heh, triggered much, sneauxflake????

*takes a puff from pipe, blows a smoke Q at u*

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

garbage pundit posted:

hahah, i was joking, but yeah, that's exactly what he's doing.

https://twitter.com/RealDavidHogg/status/1089227176476585986

this is depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Howard William Lutnick (born July 14, 1961) is an American billionaire businessman, who succeeded Bernard Gerald Cantor as the head of Cantor Fitzgerald. Lutnick is the chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners. After losing 658 employees, including his brother, in the September 11 attacks, Lutnick has become known for his charity efforts through the Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund, which helps to aid families of the attacks and natural disasters.

As of September 2018, Lutnick owns 60% of Cantor Fitzgerald, with a net worth of "at least $1.5 billion".[1]

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan… And now it’s the tallest.”

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.”

“I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...w-a8530571.html