Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

tecnocrat posted:

Flair's Birthday! We gonna see Space Mountain on camera?

the second of kurt angle's three ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Dias posted:

Man, I'unno if I'd announce Flair's presence with three weeks' notice nowadays...

LONGEST RIDE

OLDEST LINE

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Shima Honnou posted:

the second of kurt angle's three ds

Seth Rollins, Ric Flair and

oh poo poo

we're finally gonna get an answer to how big Batista's d is

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

honestly steph seems to have behaved pretty reasonably in this situation

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
finn :swoon:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
is that Finn's colostomy bag on his side

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Finn's big nicotine patch.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

"Lashley, who has had problems with Balor for months now" is a good summary of WWE

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

"spinebuster"

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

GrimGypsy posted:

honestly steph seems to have behaved pretty reasonably in this situation

Everyone wanting Becky to clobber Steph so she does and then everyone gets mad about it

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

i didnt recognize it was nattie and then i realized nattie has it going on drat

She looks great tonight; dunno what’s different but I’m here for it.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Jumpin' Jeff Farmer-rear end IC Champion

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can beat Brock Lesnar at Pit Fighter.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
oh no baby the tiny black dude is here so that you don't have to try and talk!!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
a rustling match

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

So help me if they job Finn to Leo
I’m gonna have to go drink about it or something what the hell is with this entire “storyline”

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

jesus christ

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
VERY EXCITED FOR RUSH/BALOR

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
This would be a legit cool match.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Turns on RAW, regrets it immediately

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

the escape goat posted:

So help me if they job Finn to Leo
I’m gonna have to go drink about it or something what the hell is with this entire “storyline”

idk if you missed it but they also made elias try to save a jj+road dog segment on pain of being buried if he failed and at the end of it jj hit him in the spine with a shoot guitar

just so you know that this whole episode is bad

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

No Irish Need Imply posted:

VERY EXCITED FOR RUSH/BALOR

Bad_news_barrett.gif

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
The gently caress is Lashley saying

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

let this be good please

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
RING THE drat BELL RAF

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's it buddy!

YOU!

ARE!

OUTTA HEAH!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

uh DQ?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Lashley should return with a mustache and pretend to be a different guy.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Yeah this is dumb as hell, I'll be glad if/when Finn bails for AEW along with like half the WWE roster

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Yeah this is dumb as hell, I'll be glad if/when Finn bails for AEW along with like half the WWE roster

I think you might be sad to learn AEW has no track record of success yet. You’re putting unfair expectations on them, really.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Why is the Dark Souls guy giving a thumbs up things don't look so great for him?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Angry Grimace posted:

I think you might be sad to learn AEW has no track record of success yet. You’re putting unfair expectations on them, really.

Understandable but looking at the talent & people running it, they actually seem to "get it". Honestly anywhere is better than WWE for these guys at this point

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Frank Thomas is gonna use the same herbal supplements they sell in bodegas so he can get horny for your wife

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Angry Grimace posted:

i think two drunk guys whove never wresteled before, and a guy whos never booked before, in an empty school gym, can put on a better product than wwe can now, after watching this episode iof raw

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Understandable but looking at the talent & people running it, they actually seem to "get it". Honestly anywhere is better than WWE for these guys at this point

Me in January posted:

Yes, keep quoting and not ignoring the weird Cody hater who's already said numerous anti-labor things, this is definitely going to continue to go well

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I mean you’re not doing them a favor by making the expectation that it’s going to be all of the most talented WWE people getting the push they deserve when that isn’t likely in the least. They shouldn’t aspire to be a bunch of former WWE people anyways because that is how you become TNA.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

I’m an employee’s rights attorney and as such your weird belief that I hate labor is totally nonsensical.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Feb 5, 2019

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Accident Underwater posted:

Frank Thomas is gonna use the same herbal supplements they sell in bodegas so he can get horny for your wife

jokes on him im a monster and cannot find anyone who loves me enough to marry me

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

i hate everything about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
a four-foot-tall manager gave finn balor a competitive match