Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Given their friendship I wouldn't be surprised if Larry's family or friends made sure Bryan got it.

It could be a new belt, I don't remember the orignal looking that official

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

davidbix posted:

Whereas IWAMS got pro wrestling banned from all National Guard Armories in the state of Kentucky.

Isn’t it Kentucky where they have strict no blood laws and when WWF did Louisville they’d blade and pay the fines anyway?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

coconono posted:

Isn’t it Kentucky where they have strict no blood laws and when WWF did Louisville they’d blade and pay the fines anyway?

They recently repealed it, but they still have the most ridiculous commission in the country. You have to go and get a license to even start training.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

coconono posted:

much like how IWA-MS's dumbshit got wrestling effectively banned in Kentucky.

What did they do? OVW has run Kentucky forever.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Cornette goes off on how IWA:MS got wrestling banned in Kentucky but I think the short version is deathmatches.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bigass Moth posted:

What did they do? OVW has run Kentucky forever.

OVW is a myth, much like bigfoot or Macho Man's kitten.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MichaelElgin25/status/1092840073119391751

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

*fart noise*

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Wait for someone who knows what this actually means and isn't biased one way or the other before drawing conclusions on this. Like Elgin even says it is just one win the bigger defamation case is yet to come. And it does come from his legal camp.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

When all the court documents were put online a few months ago and you could plainly see the unedited versions of texts/DMs/emails/etc and how they clash with what was publicly said and timelines, this was pretty much the only conclusion to the trial. I've been saying for months nobody would be satisfied when it was over. Note: I'm not Little Mike's publicist and I don't think he's worth a poo poo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't care, either suck my dick or stop talking to me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah its a big mess but Mike can still go piss up a rope.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Even if every case against him gets dismissed, he will still - at best - be a gross weirdo.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he's the plaintiff

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
But he's so BIG, and SOOOO STONG

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't for the life of me grasp the mindset of a person thinking that tweeting out an image of your abuse court hearing regardless of the court ruling is a good idea that can yield positive feelings from the general public.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed one of the local indies in my area booked Elgin.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

STAC Goat posted:

I can't for the life of me grasp the mindset of a person thinking that tweeting out an image of your abuse court hearing regardless of the court ruling is a good idea that can yield positive feelings from the general public.

Wait how is it a bad thing to tweet out an image saying the court finds that the abuse allegations were false? I'm not saying he did or didn't do anything but I don't get how posting an image basically saying you're cleared is bad?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Wait how is it a bad thing to tweet out an image saying the court finds that the abuse allegations were false? I'm not saying he did or didn't do anything but I don't get how posting an image basically saying you're cleared is bad?

The entirety of this thread is worth a read but basically it's a misleading interpretation of what the court did that's intentionally being spun by Elgin+his attorney as saying he's been proven innocent
https://twitter.com/newfoundmass/status/1092864560086876160
https://twitter.com/newfoundmass/status/1092885588737490945

Here's a statement from the victim reiterating that

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 6, 2019

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Ok that makes a lot more sense. That's actually really lovely of him. Yet again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Never forget that Michael Elgin bet someone he could persuade a female fan to let him piss on her, then when it happened he ignored her when she asked him to stop, and then he bragged about the whole thing on a podcast like it was the coolest poo poo ever

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

Never forget that Michael Elgin bet someone he could persuade a female fan to let him piss on her, then when it happened he ignored her when she asked him to stop, and then he bragged about the whole thing on a podcast like it was the coolest poo poo ever

It was the Kevin Steen Show, and strangely enough, it's the only episode for which there seems to be no more trailer on Youtube, wonder why.

Anyway, for those who still want to read the interview:
https://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/18/michael-elgin-shares-story-with-kevin-owens-about-urinating-on-a-female-wrestling-fan/

tl;dr: Michael Elgin was once a prostitute in a Russian hotel.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Someone who's over 5'3" should shoot on him.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Elgin is the living embodiment of fart noise. It’s funny a few times and then he’s just embarrassing.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Germansimp posted:

the piss shoot is real

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio just took Elgin's word and essentially made it out that Mo is crazy.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio just took Elgin's word and essentially made it out that Mo is crazy.
yeah that sucked

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Germansimp posted:

It was the Kevin Steen Show, and strangely enough, it's the only episode for which there seems to be no more trailer on Youtube, wonder why.

Anyway, for those who still want to read the interview:
https://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/18/michael-elgin-shares-story-with-kevin-owens-about-urinating-on-a-female-wrestling-fan/

Kevin looks very uncomfortable/annoyed during the whole thing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
drat, well, i guess michael elgin is still a big piece of poo poo who has not changed his ways. who'd have guessed.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Elgin is Dave’s biggest blind spot and I’d wish he’d do better.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

So are you backtracking on all of the tweets about her GoFundMe and lawsuit?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

He's trying to point out that Dave is also a piece of poo poo even though people champion him and also maybe that Elgin is one of Dave's sources

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Edit: I'm not going to bother because I know discussing this will get the thread closed.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 6, 2019

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Has the GoFundMe money been accounted for?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Next week

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
What circle of hell is Egotistico with Frank the Clown, gotta be like, five, six?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you just chop off that bottom third of the poster its a hell of a card

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

some configuration of the elite seems likely to appear so i'm prob gonna go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume that Cage/Rascalz match just becomes Cage wrestling a defacto 3vs1 match.