Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

jokes posted:

Game of thrones is a game about only one throne really, and the characters really aren't playing a game. In fact they all appear to be quite serious in whatever they choose as their main goal. Frankly the name is poorly chosen.

It's also often fun to watch other people play games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archives
Nov 23, 2008
I hope a giant dies and shits its guts out, huge fat turds just rip out of its giant rear end in a top hat.

Lots of talk in that show about ppl ripping rear end when they die but so far it has yet to put its money where its mouth is.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Archives posted:

Lots of talk in that show about ppl ripping rear end when they die but so far it has yet to put its money where its mouth is.

I'm sure you've read the quote about Daenerys making GBS threads for days, but what's missing from context is that that whole chapter is just about her having violent diarrhea mixed with fever dreams.

The books are really good is what I'm saying.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

jokes posted:

Game of thrones is a game about only one throne really, and the characters really aren't playing a game. In fact they all appear to be quite serious in whatever they choose as their main goal. Frankly the name is poorly chosen.

...OR YOU DIE!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's actually gay me of thrones. gurm is saying "i'm gay" and he poops a lot.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

It's actually gay me of thrones. gurm is saying "i'm gay" and he poops a lot.

Is...is forums poster cumshitter GRRM?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I hope the zombie giant steps on Hodor's grave

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The next giant is hodor

Humungous giant

Humungant

Humgant

Hodor

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope a giant DOES NOT step on some more people that would be rude

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

George H.W. oval office posted:

I hope a giant DOES NOT step on some more people that would be rude

Oh you can get right the gently caress on out of this thread right now, young man.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I hope a giant steps on all the posters in this thread, and whoever changed the thread title

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i hope the giant lives a happy healthy and successful life without violence or undue stress (:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I hope a giant steps on all the posters in this thread, and whoever changed the thread title

I hope a mod steps on your probation button.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I changed my mind I hope a giant steps on my balls

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Stepped on by a giant while posting about giants stepping on people

by chuck tingle

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Communist Walrus posted:

Stepped on by a giant while posting about giants stepping on people

by chuck tingle

And he is handsome

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

And he is handsome

Lol

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm sure you've read the quote about Daenerys making GBS threads for days, but what's missing from context is that that whole chapter is just about her having violent diarrhea mixed with fever dreams.

The books are really good is what I'm saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i want the giant personstepper to be a cgi dinklage like in infinity war

and he's got an ak 47

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

I hope a giant steps on some more people.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i want the giant personstepper to be a cgi dinklage like in infinity war

and he's got an ak 47

Here come the personstepper (murderer)
He’s a literal giant, (murderer)
Pick up the crew in-a de area, (murderer)
Still love you like thaaat, murderer

Naaa nananana, nananana naanana, nanana

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Spud 69 posted:

I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Preach

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sugar free jazz posted:

i hope the giant lives a happy healthy and successful life without violence or undue stress (:

He's dead so you get half a wish

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
I hope in the end they find out it was all a misunderstanding, everybody hugs and goes back home. Big montage of the wall being torn down and the main characters visiting a party thrown by the ice dude.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Last week there was a production team circus parked out at the cricket club in my town, which is where the GoT people always park when they're filming things around the area. I thought they'd finished filming for good? Might have been another production team for another TV show or movie but its doubtful, Co. Down isn't exactly tinseltown. A documentary on it maybe?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wit posted:

Last week there was a production team circus parked out at the cricket club in my town, which is where the GoT people always park when they're filming things around the area. I thought they'd finished filming for good? Might have been another production team for another TV show or movie but its doubtful, Co. Down isn't exactly tinseltown. A documentary on it maybe?

Could be filming the start of one of the spin-offs.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Can't wait for Game of thrones: Down Under.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It didn't look a big enough entourage (one double decker and three production trucks) for a full show and they've pretty much exhausted all our ruins and castles in the area for scenes by now. Its on my way to work and I've been off for a week so dunno if they're still there, gone or if its even GoT people for sure. Maybe sourcing locations for a prequel if they're doing that. I'm not massively into the show but live where tonnes of it has been filmed over the years, I only found out last week I used to walk my dog in Winterfell. Most places of interest that aren't in built up areas have GoT info signs for tourists now alongside the historic/nature ones.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Archives posted:

I hope a giant dies and shits its guts out, huge fat turds just rip out of its giant rear end in a top hat.

Charles Dance shits himself when he gets got with the crossbow bolt

GRRM even puts the line in the book saying that he does not in fact poo poo gold

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

lol

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

eye footballer green giant stairs magazine

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

free proof of concept and allow him to post

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I want to apologize to the people I probed before, because I failed to use a GOT gif.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

eye footballer green giant stairs magazine

please don't post spoilers.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I want to apologize to the people I probed before, because I failed to use a GOT gif.

Shame

Shame ..

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Lol

Who could possibly be annoyed by this tiny meme on a corner of the awful webzone

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

When you play the Game of Mods you probe or you ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
We are consumers of memes. Meme creation will be punished