Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

4 Brain Lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Apex Legends - #1 Victory Royale

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

goferchan posted:

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Claire B

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

3. Katamari Reroll

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smash Ultimate Quickplay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Congratulations?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Congrats on unlocked Elite.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

2. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

I think it counts although I haven't done any side ops. I didn't realise I was supposed to play this before Phantom Pain so I took a quick break to go through it. Then it's time for Peace Walker after PP as well so Ground Zeroes makes sense.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy V - good game, it makes me want to play fft again. omega and shynryu were cool

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
3. Mario Tennis Aces

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

3. Grandia 2

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Tatsujin, 2-ALL / 2 loops clear

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

4. Katamari Damacy Reroll

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

After years of playing casually, with long breaks, I've finally cleared the main story in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. The last couple of dungeons were really fun.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
4/5/6) Adventures of Lolo 1, 2 & 3

1 and 2 were pretty breezy. Although the 3rd had good puzzles it was kinda a slog and took approximately 10000 years to beat. The worst were probably the “pro” puzzles from the 2nd that were impossible without watching somebody on youtube

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i laughed at this yesterday but Apex Legends - #1 victory royale with 7 kills

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

i laughed at this yesterday but Apex Legends - #1 victory royale with 7 kills

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chill Callahan posted:

4/5/6) Adventures of Lolo 1, 2 & 3

1 and 2 were pretty breezy. Although the 3rd had good puzzles it was kinda a slog and took approximately 10000 years to beat. The worst were probably the “pro” puzzles from the 2nd that were impossible without watching somebody on youtube

i've never beat 3 cuz it gets to hard around the king medusa boss levels

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Beat Ittle Dew 2+ on Switch. I'm mostf of the way to 100% I think so I'll do that. will update with progress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll never do it myself but the first year I saw Zeldathon they were doing "Afterpartys" where they would cut to Jyggy in his NY apartment who would kick it off with a few smash scrims and then it would just cut to different people in their community's streams and one of them was Ittle Dew and I put off sleep, which I only did for 10 hours that week, a bit longer to enjoy the afterparty chill. Good times, all.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

b_d posted:

Beat Ittle Dew 2+ on Switch. I'm mostf of the way to 100% I think so I'll do that. will update with progress.

how was it? thats in my backlog

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
1) Path of Exile - Betrayal League

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Apex Legends Victory Royale

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

You absolutely loving homo.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pokemon Let’s Go: Eevee

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
stayed dry the whole night

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

It's pretty short but I really enjoyed it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've beaten it like 7 times now but I'll say RE2 all weapons unlocked, for clearing another S+

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

how was it? thats in my backlog

I'm almost done with Ittle Dew 2 on the PS4 (I've got 7 of 8 raft pieces collected, clearing out the final area of the overworld). I have so far really loved Ittle Dew 2 - the game takes the main element of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (you can beat any dungeon in any order) and expands upon it. I think nearly 99% of all rooms in the game can be beaten with your starter gear. I think only the hidden master dungeons require you to have all of your gear. Everything else in the game can be tackled in any order. Having that sense of freedom was awesome.

I would note that the Switch version of Ittle Dew does have load times for entering and exiting dungeons. The PS4 has much quicker load times.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. Fantastic game.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it was good. all the stuff cowboy andy said and fun puzzles and secrets. I’ll probably have to use a guide to find the last things i need to access the optional dungeon.

I don’t know what the + adds.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
2) Return of the Obra Dinn

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

4. GRIS. Fun and cool-looking but a little expensive at $20 because it is like 3 hours long. There are some light platform puzzles but it is essentially a 2D walking simulator for most of it. I liked it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

#1 Apex Legends #1 Victory Royale .

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I've figured out a way to spot the body snatchers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

I've figured out a way to spot the body snatchers

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I got my second one last night and my teammates were on mic like "Oh rich boy only did 28 damage" because of my nice skin