Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Xaris posted:

I actually kinda hope library of Congress archives all of da forums they already did the front page n articles

not that there will be any future humans left to do any papers and historical research on the meme shitposts of the 2000s bc we/earth will all be dead in a hundo years

the good news about ai is that the second it starts to read the entirety of the internet will be the second it decides that humanity needs to be crushed

skynet did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

that's pretty much the story :shrug:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

Yes ok sure, have fun with it

ok wait maybe that was the wrong word

what do you call the top of a bookcase again?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

So is the major thing people are worked up about right now that CBS news poll?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

twoday posted:

OK that's it, I wrote all 45 of them, thank you for putting up with it

:toot:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

trump

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Waffle House posted:

go to sleep

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

wooo intead of watching I got really fuckin drunk and I know I'll wake up in a hot anxiety sweat in 5 hours but it's still the better option

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Business Gorillas posted:

i ascribe to the egyptian afterlife whereas so long as someone remembers your name, you will live in paradise for eternity

my posts are my obelisks and tearing them down damns me to an eternity of getting my soul eaten by some sort of jackal
I mean they’re kinda right. we don’t remember the poop cleaners for the rich or the castle janitors scrubbing the dungeon torture racks clean or the lowly peasant conscript who fought in feudal wars for profits n poo poo

we have busts, paintings, sculptures l and pictures of all the turbo rich fucks from history as far back as 2000 years+ ago tho and in a way all they ever wanted was immortality and be famous and they basically got it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

you guys made me click on D&D to figure that out, I’m disappointed. The SOTU must have been more boring than the superbowl

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The president always gets an approval bump after the SOTU and the media always fellates him. It happens with every single president. It's pretty much the biggest reason that they give the speech.

Calm down, the public would give him high approvals on the speech unless he literally got up and screamed "ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD SATAN" over and over for an hour.

...in which case I would approve and call it a muscular statement of policy.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1092992881978232834?s=19

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

smarxist posted:

gonna kill this hash oil cart and listen to brian jonestown massacre until about 3AM

https://keytocannabis.com/blogs/cannabis/how-to-inhale-smoke-properly

quote:

This part is so important we had to reiterate it again! When smoking, use the last second of inhalation to move the glass, joint, or pen away from your lips and draw fresh oxygen into your lungs on top of the smoke, pushing it deeper into your lungs. The combination of diaphragmatic breathing and stacking oxygen will greatly increase the potency of each hit.

Discovered this on my own last summer and the vape cartridges went from full placebo effect that ran out each month to one-hit-quitters that last forever

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

I mean they’re kinda right. we don’t remember the poop cleaners for the rich or the castle janitors scrubbing the dungeon torture racks clean or the lowly peasant conscript who fought in feudal wars for profits n poo poo

we have busts, paintings, sculptures l and pictures of all the turbo rich fucks from history as far back as 2000 years+ ago tho and in a way all they ever wanted was immortality and be famous and they basically got it

the assyrians wrote copies of their glory on the back of the wall stones so that even when they fell over u could still see everything

the plan worked

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
tonight was the closest Rick Perry has ever been to the presidency

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Waffle House posted:

That's like a focus group full of fat fucks

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

hen ur like 11 years old forum mods are your heroes. its real hosed up.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Zeroisanumber posted:

The president always gets an approval bump after the SOTU and the media always fellates him. It happens with every single president. It's pretty much the biggest reason that they give the speech.

Calm down, the public would give him high approvals on the speech unless he literally got up and screamed "ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD SATAN" over and over for an hour.

...in which case I would approve and call it a muscular statement of policy.

:yeah:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/kylejasmin/status/1092835609473961984

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

https://keytocannabis.com/blogs/cannabis/how-to-inhale-smoke-properly

Discovered this on my own last summer and the vape cartridges went from full placebo effect that ran out each month to one-hit-quitters that last forever

hell yeah drug tech

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tfw youre living your truth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
honestly the greying patten on teds beard is dope

but he makes the classic mistake of trimming hes beard waaaay to high on his neck

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Preston Waters posted:

That's like a focus group full of fat fucks

“We deserve to be invaded,” wailed one D&D poster, quoting a tweet about the “self-selected respondents” poll.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:popeye:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

get her an account

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im lyin on the couch and my cat is chillin on my chest and accepting ear and chin scratches

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

holla

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
trum trum trum trum trum trum trum trum

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

aoi konichiwa

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Rather than "last second of inhalation" like they say, go a lot more extreme. Use like 10% of your lung capacity to suck in smoke (hard, still) but then use the remaining 90% to fill it with clean air. The urge to cough will be bypassed, and you eliminate all risk of burning your lungs with too concentrated of smoke. The whole time you're inhaling clean air the smoke is still in your lungs, working. Keep taking big new breaths of clean air afterwards to get it all out quickly to not cough.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

:allears:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

living my best life b*tch

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I told my friend about the guy shooting at the republican baseball practice and he was like
"Oh no that's horrible, I can't believe people would do that."

Then I told him about Scalise getting his dick shot off
"heh but still"

Then I told him Scalise did a lot of speeches for hate groups and KKK-like organizaions
"Oh hell yeah dude can't pee right anymore, good riddance"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

crazy cloud posted:

trump, but to the tune of Dragnet

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Rather than "last second of inhalation" like they say, go a lot more extreme. Use like 10% of your lung capacity to suck in smoke (hard, still) but then use the remaining 90% to fill it with clean air. The urge to cough will be bypassed, and you eliminate all risk of burning your lungs with too concentrated of smoke. The whole time you're inhaling clean air the smoke is still in your lungs, working. Keep taking big new breaths of clean air afterwards to get it all out quickly to not cough.

:ok:

what if i just take the thiccest heaviest bong hit i can manage and then cough for 5 minutes straight end up dizzy lying on the ground for an hour or two posting truimo,.

what then

huh

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
lmao am i reading this transcript of the sotu right

was there actually a USA chant in the halls of congress tonight

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bilirubin posted:

ok wait maybe that was the wrong word

what do you call the top of a bookcase again?

I call it a trund

I like the process of making linocuts, but I honestly feel like it was a bit of mistake to do trump

Expectation: hey, I want to try a new art medium and if I make it out of trump it won’t matter if I gently caress up because it’s trump and who cares

Reality: hey wow this turned better than I thought, now I have to look at trump’s disgusting face for days as I follow through with this

But I have literally made 10’s of dollars and I will invest all of it into art supplies so that I can make something even more ridiculous next time, thank you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

DID THE PRESIDENT SAY HE WAS ORDERING TRADER JOES TO CANADA?

NO?

Please?