Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
thats some garfield poo poo right there

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The second one is just pure gold.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

:eyepop:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

All the faces in the last panel are gold on their own. Wtf is going on.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

watch out this mans appendix is about to blurst

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
new favourite simpsons character

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

‘The Simpsons’ Renewed For Seasons 31 & 32 By Fox

EDIT: Fun fact, if Simpsons characters aged in real time the kids in this episode would now be old enough to have kids of their own this age.

Doggles fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 6, 2019

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Doggles posted:

‘The Simpsons’ Renewed For Seasons 31 & 32 By Fox

EDIT: Fun fact, if Simpsons characters aged in real time the kids in this episode would now be old enough to have kids of their own this age.

Rip julie kavner

https://twitter.com/garmacnamee/status/1092455774616514561
https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1092496597659852800

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Doggles posted:

When the Simpson's started, I was Bart's age. Now I'm Homer's age.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

beep-beep car is go posted:

When the Simpson's started, I was Bart's age. Now I'm Homer's age.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I really want to know which demographics are still watching the Simpsons. It must be insanely expensive to produce, and so there must be an audience, but I don't know who that would be.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mouthbreathers

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I feel like theres always that small group of fans that will never ever ever lose interest in something once they glom onto something but any other show would have thrown in the towel or been cancelled by now. Maybe nobody at the network wants to be the one to pull the trigger.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

PittTheElder posted:

I really want to know which demographics are still watching the Simpsons. It must be insanely expensive to produce, and so there must be an audience, but I don't know who that would be.

I will still watch new episodes on occasion out of a deranged sense of loyalty. 98% of them are mediocre forgettable garbage, they haven't put out an episode worth recommending in at least 4 or 5 years (I was unironically entertained by gimmicks like the Lego and Futurama crossover episodes)

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Maybe all these memes make it look like the show is still popular to the higher ups

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

sassassin posted:

I don't understand why the fascination with the sugar song.

It's not so much the song itself as the fervent commitment to the bit.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
It's Ted Cruz. He's still watching the new Simpsons.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Uncle Wemus posted:

i was going to photo shop that scene from the itch and scratchy movie episode with bart wearing a minnesota vikings helmet saying "you must be pretty tired of winning the super bowl huh?" to nelson who had a patriots helmet but i couldn't get photoshop working

Very quick and dirty:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Very quick and dirty:

:patriot: thank you goon sire

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Doom Mathematic posted:

It's not so much the song itself as the fervent commitment to the bit.

just that part homer sings has been stuck in my head all day so i'd say it's also somewhat the song itself

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jasper is married to cat lady? Is that canon

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

What makes this creepy is that it means the yellow pinapple bit is actually part of his head.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Reality Winter posted:

Jasper is married to cat lady? Is that canon

That's Mrs. Glick. You need to do some serious boning (on your Simpsons lore)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

TheMostFrench posted:

What makes this creepy is that it means the yellow pinapple bit is actually part of his head.

When Lisa gets gum stuck in her hair and has it cut out we see a flesh color underneath, meaning Lisa is actually covered in thick yellow hair all over.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

RagnarokAngel posted:

When Lisa gets gum stuck in her hair and has it cut out we see a flesh color underneath, meaning Lisa is actually covered in thick yellow hair all over.

This is exactly what happened to the people who survived the nuclear apocalypse in Louise Lawrence's novel from 1985 called Children of the Dust. After the bombs the UK is such a harsh environment to live and so radioactive that humans somehow become real fuzzy after like one generation.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

RagnarokAngel posted:

I prefer to believe that it's because white people (=yellow people in Simpsonsworld) like myself have much lighter-colored scalps than faces because the sun never reaches it through our hair. Same reason sedentary white people often have blindingly pale torsos.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

sassassin posted:

I don't understand why the fascination with the sugar song.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Literal lol at this.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Fantastic!

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.
https://twitter.com/Juiceone3/status/1093398516993589248

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hahahaha

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

jesus

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:vince: