Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I'm Locke Hume Rosseau Smith, and I say kill them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

quote:

sexual acts against a girl under the age of 10

jesus christ

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Creating 100% of the world is a bold claim.

Tokamak has issued a correction as of 11:03 on Feb 7, 2019

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

yeah, sorry

How bad do you have to gently caress up at making one of these things that you put the left on the right and the right on the left

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Pope Guilty posted:

yeah, sorry

How bad do you have to gently caress up at making one of these things that you put the left on the right and the right on the left

You see its actually the LEFT thats on the RIGHT!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

why is this guy verified

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

has anyone, anywhere changed their mind about something because of a political alignment chart. Its always the stupidest poo poo ever and there are thousands of them

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

why is this guy verified

all the internet nazis and fash cosplayers of even modest renown got verified back in like 2016-2017 (for some reason this didn't happen with any counter protesters)

and twitter only unverifies you if you make them mad like loomer did, so all those assholes keep their checkmark

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

God, they're just so desperate to say it.

So desperate to believe they are being oppressed.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Smdh at all these house incels

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Farm Frenzy posted:

why is this guy verified

It was part of Twitter's Incel Inside campaign.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

gschmidl posted:

Snitching on Nazis is never wrong.
Tiny's doing good then

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Grimoire posted:

These weirdo "Gott Mit Uns" shutins arise in like two ways

1) never been to church, don't realize it is mostly banal crap and old lady gossip and the occasional spaghetti dinner. Their only experience with religion is Crusader Kings until they got hooked on evola or whatever on some 4chan board
2)I dunno, raised by Opus Dei and wear a cilice and maybe they are albino or some poo poo. Dan brown has a documentary out on this I think

seriously though, if you were raised in the catholic church, you don't end up a clerical fascist, not in the anglophone world at least. These are adult "converts", and the convert part is something I'm skeptical of. LARPers maybe, just completely disconnected from their adopted faith community

edit: Confederacy of Dunces is prob the better literary analogy. But even Ignatious had a girlfriend, kinda. No such luck for the tradcathcels

I know some cradle Catholics who got into deeply reactionary poo poo, my theory is its in part caused by confusing religion with class difference. I did know a kid who converted as a teenager and by the time he was baptized he was already questioning the legitimacy of the pope lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Smdh at all these house incels

“what’s yo name, boy?”

“Chad Alpha”
*whip crack*
“no. yo name is Cucky.”

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

shiksa posted:

man, as a society we whiffed hard on nerds being harmless

I’m listening to a podcast about how the kkk was formed and it was basically young bored white southern men who wanted to do dumb poo poo to prank black people until it quickly escalated .

so yeah nerds are loving horrible the second they get any sort of power.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Btw someone pointed out an interesting thing missing from this timeline of history from a Christian perspective

the jews

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Btw someone pointed out an interesting thing missing from this timeline of history from a Christian perspective

the jews

they were probably drawn in originally, but erased (like any nazi wants)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine posted:

the jews

look closer and through the eyes of a reactionary
I bet it's what they mean by "Usury" right next to Freemasonry :ssh:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
lol patriot prayer are going to kill eachother at this rate

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Ague Proof posted:

that's unfortunate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AFjbiv-kHA

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

I'm still super confused as to why anyone would want to call themselves a "Proud Boy". Doesn't it just instantly imply that you're a complete loving moron who refuses to grow up? Even if it weren't a racist, nationalistic group of fascists, why would anyone voluntarily call themselves a Proud Boy?

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

OgreNoah posted:

I'm still super confused as to why anyone would want to call themselves a "Proud Boy". Doesn't it just instantly imply that you're a complete loving moron who refuses to grow up? Even if it weren't a racist, nationalistic group of fascists, why would anyone voluntarily call themselves a Proud Boy?

No you see it's actually ironic. Just like the racism tee hee.

You see Gavin saw that stupid Gangs of New York movie and I guess one of the gangs has a cutsie name but they're very tough, so he's just like DeCaprio or Day-Lewis with his merry band of tuffffs.

It's cosplaying tough guys all the way down.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

OgreNoah posted:

They're big fans of the Mulan musical.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

OgreNoah posted:

i'll have you know that deriving your group name from a disney musical with an arab cast is the manliest, patriotic thing a red-blooded defender of the white race western values can do.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

OgreNoah posted:

Being complete loving morons who refuse to grow up, they aren't aware that they're complete loving morons who refuse to grow up, and likely are incapable of understanding otherwise.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Doc Hawkins posted:

They're big fans of the Mulan musical.

Aladdin musical, you philistine

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Reclines Obesily posted:

thinking about the future I figured I would stay in portland until this patriot prayer poo poo was over and the city returned to background shittiness, who knows maybe it will be sooner rather than later

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OgreNoah posted:

they're gigantic morons, op

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Reclines Obesily posted:

One day soon we are going to have PP people showing up to counterprotest other PP people and the aftermath will have to be cleaned off with a power washer.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1093449314607792134?s=21

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Tinly’s handlers tipped him off to a bust

must be the vancouver police then because the ppd is totally integrated with joey gibson

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Morphix posted:

No you see it's actually ironic. Just like the racism tee hee.

You see Gavin saw that stupid Gangs of New York movie and I guess one of the gangs has a cutsie name but they're very tough, so he's just like DeCaprio or Day-Lewis with his merry band of tuffffs.

It's cosplaying tough guys all the way down.

In all truth the alt right proud boy types do want to be Daniel Day Lewis in that movie. They just want to be lord of a dung heap.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

CuddleCryptid posted:

One day soon we are going to have PP people showing up to counterprotest other PP people and the aftermath will have to be cleaned off with a power washer.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit
anyway its good tiny has left pp because he (and the fact that the police allowed them to do this) was the only thing that enabled them to drive up and down burnside and leap out to assault randos walking down the street

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Megillah Gorilla posted:

God, they're just so desperate to say it.

So desperate to believe they are being oppressed.

They have to because if theyre such abject failures when they hold all of the cards, that means it's their fault

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Ague Proof posted:

Aladdin musical, you philistine

Wait, what?

What is the song about, then?

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Al ! posted:

anyway its good tiny has left pp because he (and the fact that the police allowed them to do this) was the only thing that enabled them to drive up and down burnside and leap out to assault randos walking down the street

5 of them jumped a small group a week or so ago and got their asses kicked, cant have been good for morale

Al ! posted:

must be the vancouver police then because the ppd is totally integrated with joey gibson

you think joey does some import/export for the portland police?

they do get driven around in police cars... they do deal drugs... the police chief is literally called outlaw and is from california

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Reclines Obesily posted:

you think joey does some import/export for the portland police?

they do get driven around in police cars... they do deal drugs... the police chief is literally called outlaw and is from california

i dunno, i doubt the ppb considers patriot prayer competent or clandestine enough to get involved in their drug dealing or human trafficking businesses.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Well yeah he's a cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pope Guilty posted:

And in response to Nazis accusing her of hijacking an abandoned Nazi username to tweet anti-Nazi stuff, she told the Nazis it was a nb person she didn't like so the Nazis would harass them instead. Randi Harper is trash.

Are there receipts on any of this stuff? I blocked like 99% of GG-associated personalities because the whole thing was insufferable grifters vs. incel neonazis but I'd love to see some takedowns.

Bushiz has issued a correction as of 18:50 on Feb 7, 2019