Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

From a decrepit abandoned office with 1 flickering light like an SMT game: What up Pointyfam it's ya boi just hollerin at u right quick to let you know we still outchea. Expect a new embarrassing & possibly illegal fanfic to hit the site next week but for now, feast on this Klepek content. Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check out this week's bomb cast if you're wondering what Brad and Jeff think about the latest free to play battle Royale with lootboxes, for 40 minutes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
wasnt jeff yelling at everyone that they needed to play titanfall 2 and no one did

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

elf help book posted:

wasnt jeff yelling at everyone that they needed to play titanfall 2 and no one did

yup

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad: One of the biggest things, super unique, I think it's just part of a laundry list of uh, of uh. Remarkable quality of life adjustments they made. Has any other battle Royale done this? The loot is color coded by rarity, green/blue/purple. Of course you know standard stuff. But I found a gold shield, with a really remarkable perk,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Brad: One of the biggest things, super unique, I think it's just part of a laundry list of uh, of uh. Remarkable quality of life adjustments they made. Has any other battle Royale done this? The loot is color coded by rarity, green/blue/purple. Of course you know standard stuff. But I found a gold shield, with a really remarkable perk,

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He quotes a relevant meme he saw on quote, a forum flame war I was reading, lmfao. Brad for the win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

He quotes a relevant meme he saw on quote, a forum flame war I was reading, lmfao. Brad for the win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

It's the only way he feels alive these days. And hell, me too.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

That feel when you find a 1% defense increase shield insead of the normal .95% defense increase shield

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

2019 is the year brad will attain godhood and ascend in a flash of pure energy

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

lol brad owns

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

he's got to be doing this on purpose by now right

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's not pretending to be an authoritative early 2000s style game journalist that makes the stupidest possible observations and comparisons, revealing himself to be terrible at gaming and an idiot, in order to troll people or whatever, if that's what your asking.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No he's not trolling man. These dudes have literally caveman tastes about everything. All of their favorite games suck my loving rear end and grundle. Jeff unironically loves The Fast & the Furious and sees each new one in theatres with his cotton candy ghost of a haircut and basketball shorts on. They have universally poo poo taste. Monster energy drinks. That's also never why I got into the site, so it doesn't matter much to me, but it's the truth. So Brad Big Dog Shoemaker being stoked about the new fortnite game is not even close to troll tier.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey man fast and furious 1 through 6 are awesome.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

cotton candy ghost of a haircut lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jeff's scalp sighs every UPF and a few more hairs float into Rorie's big wet face.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Hey man fast and furious 1 through 6 are awesome.

https://instantostrich.com/

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff's scalp sighs every UPF and a few more hairs float into Rorie's big wet face.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Jeff's hair is what happens when you use L.A. Looks Sports Gel everyday since Middle School

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No he's not trolling man. These dudes have literally caveman tastes about everything. All of their favorite games suck my loving rear end and grundle. Jeff unironically loves The Fast & the Furious and sees each new one in theatres with his cotton candy ghost of a haircut and basketball shorts on. They have universally poo poo taste. Monster energy drinks. That's also never why I got into the site, so it doesn't matter much to me, but it's the truth. So Brad Big Dog Shoemaker being stoked about the new fortnite game is not even close to troll tier.

the definitive list of everything that makes giantbomb epic has finally been compiled

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I remember they were all flabbergasted when Drew said he only uses a little product in his hair.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

spb posted:

I remember they were all flabbergasted when Drew said he only uses a little product in his hair.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spb posted:

One of the funniest GB things I can remember but it's impossible to find since it was some random office video from 2012: Drew eating a chicken sandwich he brought from home and everyone in the comments/threads lost their minds like "How did he do that." like he was a wizard or something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Similar situation with the video of Ryan clowning on Patrick's teenage girl babydoll sized t-shirts so hard he stopped wearing them forever and made the switch to poorly fitted button downs from Kohl's.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Similar situation with the video of Ryan clowning on Patrick's teenage girl babydoll sized t-shirts so hard he stopped wearing them forever and made the switch to poorly fitted button downs from Kohl's.

my favorite thing ever is jeff annoying pat so much by repeatedly talking about how bad yoshis island is that pat went home and recorded a solo video to defend it, but being an illiterate fool all he could say for 25 minutes is yoshis island is great because it is good and then show the touch fuzzy level

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One of the funniest GB things I can remember but it's impossible to find since it was some random office video from 2012: Drew eating a chicken sandwich he brought from home and everyone in the comments/threads lost their minds like "How did he do that." like he was a wizard or something

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

;lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

my favorite thing ever is jeff annoying pat so much by repeatedly talking about how bad yoshis island is that pat went home and recorded a solo video to defend it, but being an illiterate fool all he could say for 25 minutes is yoshis island is great because it is good and then show the touch fuzzy level

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
When they used to have images that accompanied reviews:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[A little too loudly] There’s nothing wrong with poorly-fitted button-downs from Kohl’s