Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

...go on, try it again. We're reality show producers, we won't use the take where you accidentally said the name of your previous old, white boyfriend who you still spend a lot of time with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

WhyteRyce posted:

Her being a ghost who can't stray far from her place of death would explain why a young person and aspiring artist would refuse to leave a small, old, podunk town with nothing going on in it

Jr wasn't wrong when she was thinking of a strange New England state full of dusty forgotten things, weirdos, and extreme blinding whiteness.

She just didn't correctly identify it as New Hampshire.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Horace posted:

...go on, try it again. We're reality show producers, we won't use the take where you accidentally said the name of your previous old, white boyfriend who you still spend a lot of time with.

I respect her hustle tbh

Got one dude bringing her American designer clothes, and another selling them for her and gettin mad dick

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Horace posted:

She seems to actually like only one of these guys, and it’s not the new fiancé.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Switchback posted:

Gross Old White Dick is her thing and that's fine but ugh I don't like looking at the ex boyfriend. So fleshy.

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Switchback posted:

Out of all the golddiggers and scammers on this show, I think she's the most blatant 'I sleep with old dudes for money/a lifestyle' they've ever had. Like, I bet there have been a lot of guys in a few short years of her life.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Min_sora posted:

Out of all the golddiggers and scammers on this show, I think she's the most blatant 'I sleep with old dudes for money/a lifestyle' they've ever had. Like, I bet there have been a lot of guys in a few short years of her life.

Let's be honest though, those old white dudes are down there thinking they can play on the desperation of some young, poor girl to turn into a sex slave

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Donovan Trip posted:

Let's be honest though, those old white dudes are down there thinking they can play on the desperation of some young, poor girl to turn into a sex slave

Oh yeah, they're total scum. Mark with 19-year-old Nikki was super gross, he even talked to her like she was his daughter.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Yeah for that reason I can't knock her hustle cuz gently caress allllll those dudes. She actually knows her worth and is maximizing it.

Min_sora
Oct 21, 2008

Donovan Trip posted:

Yeah for that reason I can't knock her hustle cuz gently caress allllll those dudes. She actually knows her worth and is maximizing it.

My favourite thing is when they clearly only marry a girl for her looks and then she turns out to be aggressive or super bitchy, like Pao. That's what happens when you marry for rear end.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Our beloved Evelyn is in the Top 20 of zombie American Idol. Her caterwauling can reach a broader audience now

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Min_sora posted:

My favourite thing is when they clearly only marry a girl for her looks and then she turns out to be aggressive or super bitchy, like Pao. That's what happens when you marry for rear end.

that's my dream though.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

Min_sora posted:

Or Anfisa. In a way that's the dream. Dumpy weed dealer marries camgirl and then goes away to prison so she can become an instagram model and they don't have to get Amazon Dash buttons for iPhones.

AWarmBody posted:

Our beloved Evelyn is in the Top 20 of zombie American Idol. Her caterwauling can reach a broader audience now

Yay! She found the man what slipped her tainted laudanum in 1830, and can now manifest nationwide to haunt a fresh demographic of reality viewers with dull gurgling. I'm disappointed that it's not Actual Zombie american idol but you can't have everything.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I’m really baffled by the guys that marry these hot young girls and then get mad when they...look hot. Like the older dork married to Kirliam (I probably spelled that wrong) that got pissed off when she tried to start a modeling career. She is gorgeous and seemed to enjoy the work, but that gross old dork said she looked “too pretty.” Urgh insecure piece of poo poo!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

You don't understand. They don't want their child brides/sex slaves to think and have things or pursue goals. They want them to be pretty, wholly dependent, and locked up in their dungeons and/or Mormon temples.

It's not surprising at all when you see that taking them to see cool junk before they get married is the only time they will ever see that cool junk because once they're married, they're property.

It's terrifying. If the cameras weren't there, how would the old Mormon guy who marries Kirlieireilem react when a stranger says she's pretty and she smiles and blushes?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Paul is genuinely in on the weird hair thing. I'm gagging at him pulling out his hair to give to Karine on the bus, then pulling out some of her hair right before she said not to.
It makes me want to shave myself pure bald.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

AWarmBody posted:

Paul is genuinely in on the weird hair thing. I'm gagging at him pulling out his hair to give to Karine on the bus, then pulling out some of her hair right before she said not to.
It makes me want to shave myself pure bald.

Your post is so unsettling because I don’t remember this happening but I absolutely believe you, which suggests that my brain deleted all of those memories presumably as a self preservation defense mechanism.

I really wish I had a better idea for what’s scripted. Sometimes it’s extremely clear what has been a manufactured bit of drama, but sometimes you can tell that the person slips in some horrible neurotic/weird thing in a very low key way that the show almost seems to miss which feels very real.

One weird bit was in the Molly and Luis one - one of her relatives (I forget who) shows up with a drink of some kind that Molly and her clearly imply is alcoholic. Are we just going to skip that her relative showed up not just drunk-driving, but drinking WHILE driving?!

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Watching the tell all for the season with Annie and David on it. Antonio, the guy David gets in a fight with, tells Annie she's just in it for the green card. The host has the GALL to say "that's a pretty serious accusation" like this isn't what the whole loving show is based on.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The host on those tell alls is absolutely the devil

99% sure TLC is in fact run by Satan

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

Dude is honestly lucky he didn't get fed to the piranhas

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

Grem posted:

Watching the tell all for the season with Annie and David on it. Antonio, the guy David gets in a fight with, tells Annie she's just in it for the green card. The host has the GALL to say "that's a pretty serious accusation" like this isn't what the whole loving show is based on.

My wife and I watched that episode last night as well. Nicole's mom was awesome. I :lol:ed every time Nicole tried to shush her mom for embarrassing her by answering questions and making Nicole look like the complete child she is.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

piss explosion posted:

Dude is honestly lucky he didn't get fed to the piranhas

Yeah Karine's da definitely has bodies on him in the double digits. Dude has death squad written all over him. The show probably saved Paul's life.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

joedevola posted:

Yeah Karine's da definitely has bodies on him in the double digits. Dude has death squad written all over him. The show probably saved Paul's life.

She stands to add so much to her clumpy white people hair empire

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
90df reddit having a ashley and jay meltdown but i haven’t figured out what they did this time

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

rear end cobra posted:

90df reddit having a ashley and jay meltdown but i haven’t figured out what they did this time

Huh, the gossip instagrams have been quiet. :shrug:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

There are a lot of stupid people on this show but Paul is on another level. Like he got kicked in the head by a mule or something.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

rear end cobra posted:

Are they still freaking out about Ashley's GoFundMe for her illness that she spent on expensive vacations or something? Or does it seem like a new issue popping up?

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

I think Before the 90 Days may be the superior show. The guy who spent 2 days sailing down the Amazon to ask his internet girlfriend via Google Translate to take an STD test is one of the finest comedy characters ever created. Close second is the guy obviously being played by the Haitian woman.

Edit: Then Paul confessed to going to prison to arson, fled into the jungle and threatened suicide (?), and then the camera crew was mugged with a machete :psyduck:

ozza fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Feb 9, 2019

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

No lie I actually thought that season of Before looked terrible.

Always have faith in TLC producers people

boostergeist
Nov 11, 2017

ozza posted:

I think Before the 90 Days may be the superior show. The guy who spent 2 days sailing down the Amazon to ask his internet girlfriend via Google Translate to take an STD test is one of the finest comedy characters ever created. Close second is the guy obviously being played by the Haitian woman.

Edit: Then Paul confessed to going to prison to arson, fled into the jungle and threatened suicide (?), and then the camera crew was mugged with a machete :psyduck:

Lol at TLC blurring the muggers' faces. Paul ran like a frilled lizard on its hind legs! :derp:

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.
I ran out of Before the 90 days and the actual show, so I am stuck with only Happily Ever After. It’s pretty much the worst offender of shiwing “previously on ...” and “up next on ....” clips, to the point that it’s almost unwatchable. Not to mention that the couples all rehash he same exact loving drama arguments over and over. Pao likes Miami. Danielle is obsessed with deporting Mohammed (but like what makes her think this is her decision, even? She should really work for ICE with all of the indignant attitude that “HE DON’T BELONG IN THIS CUNTRY.”)

The couple with the tourette’s girl makes me sad, because that’s basically all they talk about, and why the hell they need to spend 5 episodes worrying about how to tell his parents that it *may* be transmissable makes me angry. As much as I understand that this show manufactures its drama, it makes me angry.

Danielle is the worst. Like, she repulses me in a primal way with her screeching about Mohammed posting pictures of girls he meets. She seems mad that the dick she purchased ran away. I’m surprised her children agree to be on this mess.

ALSO: the way Pedro says “baby” all the time makes me irrationally mad. He, as a person, makes me irrationally mad. I probably need to take a break.

appleskates fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 9, 2019

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I miss the days of Mohammad and Daniel, that was the god drat worst flaming trainwreck I've ever seen.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

appleskates posted:

ALSO: the way Pedro says “baby” all the time makes me irrationally mad. He, as a person, makes me irrationally mad. I probably need to take a break.

I will kill you.

That sweet boy was the purest person who's ever been on that hell show and that awful woman and her even worse family broke him. Also somewhat his own awful family.

Apparently he's doing ok these days though.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

joedevola posted:

I will kill you.

That sweet boy was the purest person who's ever been on that hell show and that awful woman and her even worse family broke him. Also somewhat his own awful family.

Is Muhammad the one with the fat white lady who basically wanted a baby sitter?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

joedevola posted:

I will kill you.

He also has that sweet sweet gaming rig which he managed to get her to buy for him lol.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

He also has that sweet sweet gaming rig which he managed to get her to buy for him lol.

Pretty sure that's where all their 90 day money went. So my dude could crush at league of legends.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

joedevola posted:

Pretty sure that's where all their 90 day money went. So my dude could crush at league of legends.

My hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
*holding tuft of hair in the air* PEDRO IS MUY MALO! PEDRO IS MUY MALO!