Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Shageletic posted:

People don't realize that stewardess' aren't there to serve you a drink, their primary mission is to protect and save people in case of a plane going down. That's hard core.

yeah i listened to an interview she did for the afl-cio podcast ("State of the Unions") where she talks about that, especially in the wake of 9/11—she had friends on the planes that hit the towers and pentagon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MiVtlhOW4U

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

animist posted:

lol, wasn't this already out of the news cycle? why bring it up again

Kushner gives MBS blowjobs on the reg and then a dude who worked for Bezos's newspaper got murdered by MBS

it's pretty horrifying just how loving corrupt everything involving Trump is, and if this were a just world all of them would be hanged in Times Square on live television

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

seriously lol, a loving e350 come on

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
VA DMV site says you need to show documentation to get a bronze star plate and Roger Stone's wiki doesn't mention him earning a Bronze Star (or serving in any capacity).

So either it's a different RStone, or our boy is rocking some stolen valor.

e:

https://twitter.com/ljreina/status/1093983808058257408

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
listen, I'm not racist, I've recently read black literature.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

:frogout:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Or was it "Lying bitch" I don't remember which adjective he used to denigrate her

please don't spread fake news.

It was "lying loving bitch"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

juche avocado posted:

bet it's all leather

there's a lien on it lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
me? racist? how dare you, I listened to half the NPR interview with Ta-Nehisi Coates a year ago.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

that centrist gently caress also argued on behalf of (forgot the company name) in a mandatory arbitration case recenetly that hosed over workers big time

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

marge,! they're kicking me out of the dnc because they found out about my pre woke period!

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 22:44 on Feb 8, 2019

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

buddhanc posted:

that centrist gently caress also argued on behalf of (forgot the company name) in a mandatory arbitration case recenetly that hosed over workers big time

was this the amazon case were they won the right to not pay workers for the time they spend trapped in the amazon facility going through theft checks?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ellle_em/status/1093987844274769921

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

God drat today and yesterday both sucked rear end.

Time to get blackout drunk for Dingel.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
*reads maya angelou poem*

heh

come at me libs

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

God drat today and yesterday both sucked rear end.

Time to get blackout drunk for Dingel.

john's out for dingell

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Northam really is banking on 'the media will forget this in a week if he does nothing' :laffo:

Another victim of thinking the anti-mattering shield works for anyone but donglad j. Tei p

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

*Northam giggling every time he reads the N-word in some older piece of literature*

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

someone tell him it's quicker to watch the miniseries

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I finally read what has been going on with Jeff Bezos and it's the first time I've ever thought that he might be an okay person.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tttttttttttt

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Also reminder that the SOTU was days ago and is already lost to time

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al ! posted:

someone tell him it's quicker to watch the miniseries

I wish I were LeVar Burton
where's my iconic slave film?!
I wish I were LeVar Burton

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wolfsheim posted:

Northam really is banking on 'the media will forget this in a week if he does nothing' :laffo:

Another victim of thinking the anti-mattering shield works for anyone but donglad j. Tei p

it's kinda true to be honest

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

chud brother in law is coming over tonight. he wrote down some of the questions i asked him regarding his views because he couldn't come up with answers.

time to get drunk and have a discussion with a 25 y/o with a giant molon labe tattoo on his forearm

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

to be fair, nobody can fire him and he can't run for governor of va again. he's probably right even though it will blow back on his party in the next cycle

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't resign if your lg did even worse poo poo :smugdon:

p much

has anyone offered an explanation for why these two separate stories are coming out at the same time

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

chud brother in law is coming over tonight. he wrote down some of the questions i asked him regarding his views because he couldn't come up with answers.

time to get drunk and have a discussion with a 25 y/o with a giant molon labe tattoo on his forearm

"not sure what my views are, i'll tell you after my weekly patreon video chat with doctor peterson"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Eat This Glob posted:

i hope by discussion you mean drunkenly screaming misspelt versiond of trimp then passing out

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

shovelbum posted:

Real question has northam pursued any racist policies while in office or whatever

No, he hasn't. And the tripple blasting of the Democratic leadership didn't happen until Northam expanded access and the time allowed to be performed for abortion.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

liberalism is a mental illness just like conservatism

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Wolfsheim posted:

Next week the shutdown starts back in, so he's correct

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
did the state of virginia piss off the NSA or something

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i sometimes think about how in the war of 1812 the british freed slaves and let them join their army and fight

and some of those freed slaves ended up helping burn down the white house

how fuckin awesome must that have felt

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

I finally read what has been going on with Jeff Bezos and it's the first time I've ever thought that he might be an okay person.

The whole internet hates Racist Duck, a horrible duck that hates minorities! *5 seconds later* We are pleased to inform you the duck loves milkshakes

gregday
May 23, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

First Lady Melania Trump on the Colonnade by The White House, on Flickr

the photographer could have just selected one of these to upload :shrug:

or none of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Agean90 posted:

Next week the shutdown starts back in, so he's correct

all the dudes that get kicked out because of metoo are starting to relaunch their careers again with seemingly no damage