Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Who This Is Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
But does Hitler do nothing wrong?

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

Palpek posted:

I don't know, I'm drawing a blank here.

Who This Is Man is one hell of a great title.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Palpek posted:

Apparently it's a game where some new suspicious guy moves into your neighborhood and your task is to enter his house, look through his stuff, install hidden cameras etc. because you know he's up to something.

That neighbor is also Hitler in full Nazi regalia, complete with Hitler's parade limousine standing in the driveway.

So they just ripped off Hello, Neighbor and added :hitler:.

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits
They should’ve called it Heil, neighbor!

Deadguy2322 fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 3, 2019

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Heil, Neighbor

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
If you want to surveil Hitler, Do Not Feed The Monkeys is a better alternative.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Heil, Honey I'm Hitler: The Game

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

New Man Who Dis?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Er ist neighbor da

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
isnt there an option to just pull out your government issued freedomshooter and waste granos thus preventing granos from taking over the local hoa?

can we wordfilter hitler to granos please?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Palpek posted:

Apparently it's a game where some new suspicious guy moves into your neighborhood and your task is to enter his house, look through his stuff, install hidden cameras etc. because you know he's up to something.

That neighbor is also Hitler in full Nazi regalia, complete with Hitler's parade limousine standing in the driveway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9HdRjD4eo

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Doc Hawkins posted:

Er ist neighbor da

"jerry"
"hitler"

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Dareon posted:

If you want to surveil Hitler, Do Not Feed The Monkeys is a better alternative.

This post made me actually install the game instead of letting it rot in my backlog after I got it from one of those dumb mystery game things.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

johnny johnny, yes hitler...

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Light Gun Man posted:

But does Hitler do nothing wrong?
He does SOMETHING

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lamps and open flames within the baby's reach :ohdear:

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Really Pants posted:

Lamps and open flames within the baby's reach :ohdear:

That Hitler was a pretty bad egg.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
^^^That Hitler banner is very well done.

I don't trust the reviews at all: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1010650/TAP/

Went a couple months so far with 0 reviews and only one thread: https://store.steampowered.com/app/908830/Shadow_Fear_Path_to_Insanity/

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Who This? Is Man!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GACn0HDTekA

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Terrible?

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

None of the English reviews read like actual English, so yeah I wouldn't either.

quote:

Went a couple months so far with 0 reviews and only one thread: https://store.steampowered.com/app/908830/Shadow_Fear_Path_to_Insanity/

I have this, got it from the developer, and I meant to review it last October but didn't put enough time into it. It plays like a weirdly cute first-person Resident Evil but the combat sucks real bad and there's too much aimless wandering to progress. Like, you have to check every bookcase in the game for a key that unlocks one of the dozen locked doors in the mansion, so you can search for another key and so on. It's one of those games I want to like because of how kitschy it is, but it just isn't fun.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

It looks really fun, but the Chinese developer admitted that he straight up lifted most of the assets from other games.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Too Shy Guy posted:

None of the English reviews read like actual English, so yeah I wouldn't either.

Some of them are using almost the exact same very strange wording, too.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Sophism posted:

It looks really fun, but the Chinese developer admitted that he straight up lifted most of the assets from other games.
So, it's like a Hong Kong action movie made out of overdubbed clips of other films and five minutes of original footage?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

SelenicMartian posted:

So, it's like a Hong Kong action movie made out of overdubbed clips of other films and five minutes of original footage?

The American/European Sentai show of videogames.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Schubalts posted:

The American/European Sentai show of videogames.
More like if Godfrey Ho made a videogame.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SelenicMartian posted:

more like a HK movie where they stole a bunch of explosion stock footage, made the soundtrack out of other movies' scores, and had a buddy steal props from one of the big studios

so, kinda not that different from a lot of actual HK movies, really

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

AN EPIC QUEST FULL OF BLOOD

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

congratulations you died

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I love how he seems to be sledding around on his cape. It's even better when he crouches.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

FirstAidKite posted:

I enjoyed undertale, though I understand why someone would get annoyed with its optimism and sincerity.

I don't like the word twee though because I feel like it doesn't really even mean anything. Like, what *is* twee? As far as I can tell, just based off of everything I've seen twee thrown around to describe, it means "anything I don't like that was made by a young person" :v:

The word origin is a baby-talk mispronunciation of "sweet". It always makes me think of Dorothy Parker's 1928 review of Winnie the Pooh (writing under the byline Constant Reader): "Tonstant Weader Fwowed up."

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS
The animations made me laugh: https://store.steampowered.com/app/967450/Special_Counter_Force_Attack/

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

gently caress me, I've seen so many asset flips I instantly recognized that urban landscape :smithicide:

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.

Can you piss on the electric platforms? Asking for a friend.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Man what is going on with the FOV on the gun model? It's this weird giant boxy thing that tapers out to this tiny little muzzle flash.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS
^collarbone cam?

CommissarMega posted:

gently caress me, I've seen so many asset flips I instantly recognized that urban landscape :smithicide:

My brain does that with any of the UnitZ stuff.

Sensory Overload warning: https://store.steampowered.com/app/873850/PASSAGE/

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

I'm the sun shining on the map with the night skybox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Rectus posted:

I'm the sun shining on the map with the night skybox.

I'm the skybox that's a static picture of a ww2 plane battle.