Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Luvcow posted:

anthropomorphizing totinos® pizza rolls

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

yes! we are officially ahead of the curve!

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

putting bread in the freezer for later, y/n? i'm an N myself but i'm curious how many Ys there are out there

really depends on how quickly I'm gonna eat it up. I keep things like burger buns in the freezer, if I remember the day before I burg I will transfer the required number of rolls into a ziploc in the fridge to thaw overnight

it is a sore disappointment to be prepared to burg and discover mold on yer buns

and if there's mold on your hamburger buns as well it's even worse

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

glowing-fish posted:

That is great...but its summer of 2019! It won't be winter for another few months.

you must be one of those antipodean yobbers

I suppose you also want me to flip the sig upside down and maybe throw in some nonsense words like "squizz" or "didgeridoo"

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

I suppose you also want me to flip the sig upside down and maybe throw in some nonsense words like "squizz" or "didgeridoo"

maybe I could cover the fish with vegemite and have men at work autoplay in the background, would you like that

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

maybe I could cover the fish with vegemite and have men at work autoplay in the background, would you like that

No wuckers. Just make it a croc instead of a fish, and give it a bush hat.

alnilam

oi m8

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

chilean sea bass

:colbert:

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Manifisto posted:

I live in Chile. But if sigs are normalized for the Northern Hemisphere, that is also okay.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
How about a desiccated skeleton of a fish against a background of the Atacama desert?

Manifisto

glowing-fish posted:

I live in Chile. But if sigs are normalized for the Northern Hemisphere, that is also okay.

:) no worries

I can just make it say "byob 2019" if you like

Luvcow posted:

chilean sea bass

:colbert:

I refuse to call this anything other than its proper and very cute/cuddly name, "patagonian toothfish"

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

you're all the greatest

Manifisto

now sub-equatorially friendly:

Scaly Haylie

i'm back after 16 hours of sleep and boy am i hungry. sorry no joke

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:tipshat:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Manifisto posted:

now sub-equatorially friendly:

Excellent!

alnilam

Y'all one o them fancy 'lectric fishes?

Jaded Burnout

I thought fish ran on oil, Omega brand

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i just exited a grocery shop, realizing they closed two minutes ago

feeling ashamed right now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jaded Burnout

that's fine, 10 minutes grace to finish up and gtfo is fine, going *in* 2 minutes after close would be the dick move

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Jaded Burnout posted:

that's fine, 10 minutes grace to finish up and gtfo is fine, going *in* 2 minutes after close would be the dick move

it's not, i know as i work retail myself :(

Jaded Burnout

Nosfereefer posted:

it's not, i know as i work retail myself :(

oh no, perhaps it is a cultural difference

Nosfereefer

i have brought collective shame upon the store, the family owning the store, the families of the people working the shop, and mostly my own family

Nosfereefer

i need to return tomorrow at 5 minutes before opening to burn the appropriate incenses

only then can i return to the till with raised eyes

HappyKitty

Offer to take one of their shifts secretly for no pay, no questions asked

HappyKitty

It's the only way to get back in good standing with the guild

xcheopis

When I were but a lass, I was, for unknown reasons, very attractive to mosquitos. They loved me with a fervour bordering on obsession, to the exclusion of all those around. Obviously, I was the one person indispensable to any hike, bonfire, or camping trip.

Now that I'm an old, it's cats. They come out of nowhere, follow me for blocks, and even straight up run into my house, causing poor Tanuki distress and anguish. It's sweet but weird. I've had to call some silly beast's owner several times just this year.

Maybe I exude catnip.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*poster xcheopis looks down to find several cats attached to his forearm with their mouths suctioned to his skin, they look up with pleading eyes as he tries to shoo them away*

xcheopis

Luvcow posted:

*poster xcheopis looks down to find several cats attached to his forearm with their mouths suctioned to his skin, they look up with pleading eyes as he tries to shoo them away*

Yeah, pretty close.

She; hence the use of "lass" :p

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

xcheopis posted:

When I were but a lass, I was, for unknown reasons, very attractive to mosquitos. They loved me with a fervour bordering on obsession, to the exclusion of all those around. Obviously, I was the one person indispensable to any hike, bonfire, or camping trip.

Now that I'm an old, it's cats. They come out of nowhere, follow me for blocks, and even straight up run into my house, causing poor Tanuki distress and anguish. It's sweet but weird. I've had to call some silly beast's owner several times just this year.

Maybe I exude catnip.

The times I have actually taken pure Nepetalactones, it has indeed seemed to lead to cats being able to smell it on me for some time afterwards.
Pure Nepetalactones will also make your body smell bad to mosquitoes.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Nosfereefer posted:

i just exited a grocery shop, realizing they closed two minutes ago

feeling ashamed right now

One time my sister and I were in Trader Joe's, and my sister was high AF, but also has traditionally been a picky eater with lots of opinions about foods, so we were walking up and down the aisles while she was trying to find exactly what she was looking for. Anyway, at a certain point, she asked someone where the low Omega Oil basil and garlic corn chips or something were located, and the clerk responded "They are over there, and by the way, we have been closed for the past 15 minutes..."

xcheopis

glowing-fish posted:

The times I have actually taken pure Nepetalactones, it has indeed seemed to lead to cats being able to smell it on me for some time afterwards.
Pure Nepetalactones will also make your body smell bad to mosquitoes.

I don't even drink catnip tea. My other theory is they know a soft-hearted dim-bulb when they see one. I'm pretty sure cats just scratch hobo sign into nearby fences and trees.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

you're all the greatest

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

glowing-fish posted:

we have been closed for the past 15 minutes..."

:o

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm a fuckin post ghost and im here to tell you

its always halloween in my soul bithc

lol but

body is a dinosaur

hamjobs posted:

i'm a fuckin post ghost and im here to tell you

its always halloween in my soul bithc

like constant siouxsie vibes? fierce

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lol but seriously I posted:

like constant siouxsie vibes? fierce

my dead dog's name was siouxsie and yes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also i just want you all to appreciate my outfit without me having to post a photo on=line of me because i am weird about it

but it's full on black leather miniskirt over weird leggings and 20 eye docs with the matching leather jacket and the Cat Sabbath shirt

thank u thrift store u prevent cruelty to animals and also get me leather goods

also someone please get me out of my bathroom i am seriously lost in here

lol but

body is a dinosaur
hamjobs, bathrooms are the journey not the destination

hamjobs posted:

also i just want you all to appreciate my outfit without me having to post a photo on=line of me because i am weird about it

but it's full on black leather miniskirt over weird leggings and 20 eye docs with the matching leather jacket and the Cat Sabbath shirt

appreciated

hamjobs posted:

Cat Sabbath

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

you look beautiful today hamjobs