Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
How are people so far as to have Doom and full Reed, I went into the Mkrann Crystal step with like 300 a week ago, and I'm only just up to 800

Not sure where they went

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm not near Doom right now but I could be if I really wanted to. Get crystals for Sue, biosub for Victorious, T2 tickets for Torch and Thing. The only actual hold up I couldn't buy or ticket my way out of is that its taking forever for Reed to realize potential.

But I've only got 5K crystals so I'm just collecting and hoping by the time i have enough for Sue (a) I have everyone else done naturally and (b) the Captain Marvel/Endgame updates haven't given me a new goal.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

How are people so far as to have Doom and full Reed, I went into the Mkrann Crystal step with like 300 a week ago, and I'm only just up to 800

Not sure where they went

they're dirty mat hoarders

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've actually been hoarding the T3 materials because a new one keeps popping up who jumps to the front of the line before I actually get around to using them on the one I want. I was going to T3 Magneto and then Sharon showed up. I T3ed her and was going back to Magneto but then Luna showed up. Now I'm looking at Reed. Neither Reed, Magneto, nor Luna are finished but I have like 1200 shards and could T3 Black Panther or Ant Man if I really wanted to.

Which I don't. Maybe BP but Reed and Luna seem like better physical people.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I need 1000 Chaos Norns now. I was hoping to save my monthly t2 ticket for Victorious but I guess its gonna be used by Johnny.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Me: "IW Winter Soldier is pretty good I guess but I don't understand why everyone acts like he's top-tier. His damage is just alright..."

Me also, months later: "Oh I never gave him an obelisk"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I gave him whatever the CTP that ups Recovery Rate is. He's not really a top tier guy for me in the sense that he can't like do WBU 30 stage. But put him at 20 and as long as he stays alive he can get the job done. When you do 3-2-5 something happens that makes his damage big. Then you just gotta stay alive while it recharges (and the 4 has iframes so that helps).

Thing and Torch both managed to be ready the same day and I had enough hoarded materials to T2 both of them today. Now I just need Victorious and Sue. Got one of those 600 crystal boxes from the Heroic Quest that would bump me to 6K. So tempted...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I gave him whatever the CTP that ups Recovery Rate is. He's not really a top tier guy for me in the sense that he can't like do WBU 30 stage

i have a 120% proc on him and he can just barely do wbu 30 so give that a go

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

I gave him whatever the CTP that ups Recovery Rate is. He's not really a top tier guy for me in the sense that he can't like do WBU 30 stage. But put him at 20 and as long as he stays alive he can get the job done. When you do 3-2-5 something happens that makes his damage big. Then you just gotta stay alive while it recharges (and the 4 has iframes so that helps).

Huh I'll try 325, I only run bucky in timeline or sometimes proxmia 1 if I'm lazy and it feels like he either does nothing or the enemy immediately falls over. Feels the same way fighting him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Didn't we start playing this game because Marvel heroes died?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLqjNCtFTU

yet to watch it but all his other Death of the Game videos have been really fascinating.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Are Master Mold or Bear Girl worth using tickets to rank-up/t2?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

navyjack posted:

Are Master Mold or Bear Girl worth using tickets to rank-up/t2?

All questions can be answered in the holy reddit texts

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/ah0oyl/tier_list_v470/

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Do they have a list of what iso sets are good on who? I can't believe Hawks Eye and Power of Angry Hulk are the only worth while ones. Not to mention I spent so much money trying to get those on characters.

And in that, if they're t3'd does that mean its worht doing that? Or should you judge that based on the tier level. So someone who is bottom tier but also T3 isn't worth it. Also Gambit should be S tier, he can gently caress up WBU so quickly unless its the energy only ones.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 2, 2019

bobmcdynamite
Sep 6, 2011
Overdrive and Dramatic Density something something are the only other iso sets I'd use. My cooldown is already high enough so I try not to stick with Hawks Eye. The rest of the sets aren't very good.

Also, take that tier list with a grain of salt. It definitely gives you some idea of who's good or not but it's in no way definitive. Especially since Magneto sucks, even at T3.

bobmcdynamite fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Feb 2, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Occasionally I'll go for one of the healing ones if durability is a clear liability with a character. Bother otherwise I just do the Power of Angry Hulk/Hawk's Eye/Overdrive thing.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Is there a way to get the "forum" crystals without crapping up my actual facebook with random nerds? I know it used to hook into google+, but that's gone these days.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Dumb question. Switching from iPhone to Pixel won’t screw up my game account, right?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Steve Vader posted:

Dumb question. Switching from iPhone to Pixel won’t screw up my game account, right?

Check the settings window on your current device. You should be able to connect to facebook and register your email, either of those should be good enough to reconnect from the new device I'd think. I also have google play connected, but my phone is an android.

I unlocked Doom today after struggling with inventory space for weeks from trying to carry enough bios to jump him up in levels. Turns out I may have enough bios but I'm short about 5k BAM, got stuck at 4* for now. Richards! :argh:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was going to get the shield bonus monthly sub because I saw it increased inventory space, but only if you keep it up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If you're willing to spend for that doesn't it make more sense to just expand the inventory? Unless you're already maxxed?

I have 600 spaces and I can usually keep it down to 450. Every few days I'll max out but I combine a ton of gear, isos, and cards and it gets me back down to 450 or so. I could probably get it lower if I combined urus but those take a bunch of resources and I've been hoarding since the FF showed up.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I have trouble keeping it under 600, though i'm keeping the isos, custom gear an cards to a minimum.

Ugh I got a new phone yesterday and everythings working fine, but when I try to start coop battles on it it just tells me to turn on location services and tries to search, not doing anything. They are on, so I have no idea what its issue is. I googled this problem and aparently no one has ever had this issue before.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

600 inventory crew checking in and getting warned about selling 3* ISOs

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf
Anyone else having problems getting PvP to initiate?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That 6* rank up ticket was well timed, almost have Victorious to 4/20.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

twistedmentat posted:

I have trouble keeping it under 600, though i'm keeping the isos, custom gear an cards to a minimum.

Ugh I got a new phone yesterday and everythings working fine, but when I try to start coop battles on it it just tells me to turn on location services and tries to search, not doing anything. They are on, so I have no idea what its issue is. I googled this problem and aparently no one has ever had this issue before.

You might have to "okay" the Future Fight app so that it can actually use your phone's location services. Recently dealt with the same issue when I got a new phone.

edit: App info for Future Fight has a "Permissions" section and I enabled "Locations" there.

Differo Cathedra fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 7, 2019

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

That 6* rank up ticket was well timed, almost have Victorious to 4/20.

Agreed, she was sitting at 5* but now is 418 because I got insanely lucky with item levels

This means 19->20 is going to take 100 bios each piece of course

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I just unlocked Stryfe and Doom within a couple days of each other and now my gold, anti-matter, biometrics and feather supplies are just absolutely devastated. These guys better be worth it!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea getting those characters maxed out and usable is brutal. You basically have to ignore everything else to do it within a reasonable amount of time.

I'm still saving all my resources for next month so I can t3 Carol asap, and anything else.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

So I poured some crystals into the gambling packs. (AKA the Card and Gear packs with the Chance up.)
I got the two Premium Cards I wanted (the Gwenpool and Secret Origins SW and QS ones.) And a CTP of Destruction.

I've been told the CTP of Destruction turns a character into a PVP God. My Deadpool with a CTP of refinement is pretty great. Should I put the CTP of Destruction on him so he'll be unstoppable.
Or do I put it on one of my rising stars, lime Stryfe, Thanos or Dr. Doom?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just got Sue and theoretically I'm saving for Psylocke now. But realistically it seems unlikely that I get enough crystals to grab her or enough Victorious bios to grab Doom before the Captain Marvel update comes. So I'm expecting I'll bit on at least the Marvel costume when it shows.

I still have hoarded T3 materials and am debating between Luna and Reed. But again... probably just procrastinate until Marvel.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

The Question IRL posted:

So I poured some crystals into the gambling packs. (AKA the Card and Gear packs with the Chance up.)
I got the two Premium Cards I wanted (the Gwenpool and Secret Origins SW and QS ones.) And a CTP of Destruction.

I've been told the CTP of Destruction turns a character into a PVP God. My Deadpool with a CTP of refinement is pretty great. Should I put the CTP of Destruction on him so he'll be unstoppable.

The obvious choice is MODOK.

bobmcdynamite
Sep 6, 2011

The Question IRL posted:

My Deadpool is setup to not die, too, with HP, Recovery, and invincibility. That seems to do the job with everything except Master Mold. I think invincibility is probably more important than anything, since he can just build up to his 6 skill while not dying and eventually kill everyone in PVP. I wouldn't use a Destruction CTP on him.

Thanos would be good for Destruction but Stryfe's incapacitation effect already removes buffs, which I think makes the penetration irrelevant. I've heard that Doom's damage was low so I put my Destruction on him, even though he's still got a ways to go.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

T3 Luna is my perfect waifu, 4 and 5 give her 20% charge and it absolutely stomps

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

And we have our Nick Fury tease:
https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1095155532342603776

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What up Nick Fury

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait to cosmic nick furry

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its gonna get real awkward when they get around to giving him a "white guy" uniform.

Or if they introduce him as white and make you buy Sam Jackson like some of the recent movie adds like Ghost and Vulture.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dont think theres gonna be a white guy fury

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh yeah, mostly just joking that there's probably a community of people out there really mad about Nick Fury, Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I hope they tease white Nick Fury in the future and it's the same cell shaded crap people are already complaining about