Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

SpartanIvy posted:

I thought it was funny but these people are acting like they've never seen a sex dungeon before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
It’s really a bright and airy sex oasis. Dungeon isn’t accurate.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SpartanIvy posted:

I thought it was funny but these people are acting like they've never seen a sex dungeon before.

The angry neighbors? Typical suburban mindset. Know literally nothing about your neighbors and then if something pops up complain about how it's totally ruining the neighborhood/community. A brothel got busted in the subdivision near my house as a kid, and the neighbors were all just "our property values :qq:"

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Oh my god, I want ALL of these:

A parade of vintage kitchens

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

This house is the pure distilled essence of the year 1977.

The crowning jewel:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That just gave me a very proustian memory of standing in my grandmothers house. Like I can feel the carpet under my toes and smell the cigarettes.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Has anyone posted this yet?

https://www.redfin.com/PA/Ambler/1612-Norristown-Rd-19002/home/38907751

Give those pics a li’l scroll. Keep going. Lol

e: lmao they took them down. Give me a sec, I didn't refresh my phone

ahahahaha

... that's, like, fifteen minutes from here

furiously dials phone

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the mini fridge in the carpeted bathroom

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

tetrapyloctomy posted:

ahahahaha

... that's, like, fifteen minutes from here

furiously dials phone

Same. Lansdale here.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

there wolf posted:

That just gave me a very proustian memory of standing in my grandmothers house. Like I can feel the carpet under my toes and smell the cigarettes.

:same:

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Grandma’s house or orgy shack, you decide. The bathroom mini fridge is great for insulin and sensual foods.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
no fishbowl, confirmed for grannyhouse

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
this thread is so goddamn sex-negative I swear to god

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Electric Bugaloo posted:

this thread is so goddamn sex-negative I swear to god

I am 100% pro-sex dungeon, I think it's awesome. I also think it's hilarious that they posted that poo poo on the MLS.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

This looks more like an infestation than anything else..

Edit: oops, I meant to paste this into an edit, sorry.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

mutata posted:

This looks more like an infestation than anything else..

It's definitely my favorite of the bunch. I have to imagine they kept installing these fixtures and putting weak-rear end 40W-equivalent CFLs in and for some weird reason, they STILL wouldn't have the light level they wanted. Lather, rinse, repeat.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Saw this at Walmart and thought of y'all.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mutata posted:

Saw this at Walmart and thought of y'all.

The good news is that once it makes it to stores for poors the fad is basically over. Barn doors are now officially tacky.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

I built this table for an interior decorator and can't decide if I like it or hate it. It's red oak bleached to very white (but not as white as blindingly white as it looks in the pictures on my screen). She's kind of doing a black and white thing with the room which is sort of neat. I think I might like it better once it's been 'decorated' and isn't so white white white. The house was originally built by a family in the lumber business and has the most gorgeous, perfect 6-8" wide quartersawn white oak floors you've ever seen and nice cypress paneling in alot of it too.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

That was my thought the whole time I was working on it, but she obviously never saw that in it. Before it was bleached and the wood was very pink, it was inescapable.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

I discovered when I went to my parents house for Christmas that they had gotten two barn doors, one for the guest bathroom and the other for the hall closet. My mother was so proud of them, I didn't have the heart to point out that it matches literally none of the rest of their (quite tasteful, albeit a bit over-cluttered) decoration.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I built this table for an interior decorator and can't decide if I like it or hate it. It's red oak bleached to very white (but not as white as blindingly white as it looks in the pictures on my screen). She's kind of doing a black and white thing with the room which is sort of neat. I think I might like it better once it's been 'decorated' and isn't so white white white. The house was originally built by a family in the lumber business and has the most gorgeous, perfect 6-8" wide quartersawn white oak floors you've ever seen and nice cypress paneling in alot of it too.

Cover art for "The Red Oak Table Monologues"

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Put a Fontana over it

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This looks weird to me but I'm not sure why. I think it's the fact that the slit is supposed to make it look organic but the entire thing otherwise looks artificial, like a block of wood straight off the bench. It's a square, geometric top over flat oval legs with an aspect of organicism in the middle which looks out of place.

I like the idea though

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.

Lmao

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

It makes a lot of people uncomfortable, weirdly enough including some women. I had a patient say, no poo poo, "Why you gotta use that word? Can't you say, 'pussy,' or, 'snatch,' or something instead?"

"Uh, okay, let's get set up for a snatch exam."

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

tetrapyloctomy posted:

It makes a lot of people uncomfortable, weirdly enough including some women. I had a patient say, no poo poo, "Why you gotta use that word? Can't you say, 'pussy,' or, 'snatch,' or something instead?"

"Uh, okay, let's get set up for a snatch exam."

Whereas without batting an eye a man will talk about his “dick” or his “rod” or his “johnson.”

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I really like caped animal skin rugs, but cant have them because my dog will totally eat them the instant I blink.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

just gonna leave this here. feel free to join us in the king of the hill thread in TV/IV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-099OMn3E

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
idt: look at that cavernous table vagina

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

All right, thread, let's play a game. Gimme a book number (1-4 from left to right) and a page number (1-330 or so) and I'll go there and find the nearest picture of an interior and post it.

Edit: No, you can't have my Sonic temporary tattoo.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

mutata posted:

All right, thread, let's play a game. Gimme a book number (1-4 from left to right) and a page number (1-330 or so) and I'll go there and find the nearest picture of an interior and post it.

Edit: No, you can't have my Sonic temporary tattoo.

4, 125. I am feeling lucky

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Sarah Bellum
Oct 21, 2008
3, p.41

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Suspect Bucket posted:

4, 125. I am feeling lucky

125 was floor plans and text but this was the closest image. Now that I look, book 4 is mostly black and white, too.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PRADA SLUT posted:

Put a Fontana over it

This looks weird to me but I'm not sure why. I think it's the fact that the slit is supposed to make it look organic but the entire thing otherwise looks artificial, like a block of wood straight off the bench. It's a square, geometric top over flat oval legs with an aspect of organicism in the middle which looks out of place.

I like the idea though

Seconding this. Maybe a more dramatic slit in the middle so the squared off edges seem like more of a frame for what's in the middle? But it's not terrible and if the client is happy then that's what matters.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

4 20

1 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mutata posted:

4 20

1 69

Yeah you really need colour to see the full glory of old interior design.