Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Cowardice
Are you serious?
Apologies for freedom
I can't handle this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

"I AM A CUCK"

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHAwifHOqM

like a wine, fine or otherwise

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:hmbol:

it's the zoom in really makes it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

those "my bad" hands at the end

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Barry Obama sensibly suggested that Americans keep their car tires properly inflated in order to maximize gas mileage and the response from the right was “TRULY THE ERA OF OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT OVERREACH IS UPON US.”

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Driving on empty tires to own the libs.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
Man of the year, the 2006 movie that was about jon stewart being elected the president via a convoluted election fraud scheme and ends with him abdicating power during an appearance on weekend update.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CBS is making a mini-series out of James Comey's book

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

Man of the year, the 2006 movie that was about jon stewart being elected the president via a convoluted election fraud scheme and ends with him abdicating power during an appearance on weekend update.

Wow I wasn’t aware they could put cancer directly on film

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

CBS is making a mini-series out of James Comey's book

Former DILF posted:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

The myriad ways in which Ronald Reagan was secretly more friendly with Iran than any other administration in the decades since.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The 12 hours or so after the NY-14 Dem primary when the top story was 'Nancy Pelosi's handpicked successor got beaten BY A GIRL!'

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

Former DILF posted:

also non-zero chance that our moist little man in oval office saw the movie and it influenced his campaign (you know the world is dumb enough that a forgotten 2006 movie started this poo poo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6i09hdE9g

THS
Sep 15, 2017

hillary clinton losing a presidential election to donald trump, the reality TV show star

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

THS posted:

hillary clinton losing a presidential election to donald trump, the reality TV show star

Lmao

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

THS posted:

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

This happened less than a month ago lol

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Local milk people.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
former australian prime minister tony abbott left the seminary because he didn't like all the forgiveness stuff

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

exmarx posted:

former australian prime minister tony abbott left the seminary because he didn't like all the forgiveness stuff

Not surprising that the man who, at university, punched a wall right next to a woman's head to intimidate her isn't cut out for the cloth.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Only just learned this one.

When the woman in this photo was the aged care minister and visiting an aged care facility she asked a resident if they knew who she was and they replied with "No, but if you go to the front desk they can help you out."

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Rand Paul and the Aqua Buddha.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The brief period where we only knew about the governor of Virginia's thing, and not the LT's, so they were doing a bunch of introduction articles on him highlighting the inspirational parts of his story and then the allegations of sexual assault came out.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Didn't some governor just disappear for a weekend, and his office tried to play it off as a hiking trip? And it was Hike Naked Day?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

So Math posted:

Didn't some governor just disappear for a weekend, and his office tried to play it off as a hiking trip? And it was Hike Naked Day?

SC Governor Mark Sanford

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Michelle Obama worked for healthy school lunches so students could get good nutrition and avoid obesity and people got so angry they force fed their children fast food to get back at her.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Michelle Obama worked for healthy school lunches so students could get good nutrition and avoid obesity and people got so angry they force fed their children fast food to get back at her.

lol someone find that political comic of Michelle using her fat rear end to knock Mcdonald's out of a kid's hand.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

jobson groeth posted:

When the woman in this photo was the aged care minister and visiting an aged care facility she asked a resident if they knew who she was and they replied with "No, but if you go to the front desk they can help you out."

lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

several prominent alt-right and white supremacist online communities, including 4chan and The_Donald, thought for years that Taylor Swift was secretly part of said communities and felt hurt and betrayed in 2018 when she condemned the alt-right movement, supported gun control and endorsed Democrat candidates

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
LOL on the other side of the coin Shia Labouf made multiple lame ~art exibitions~ that were instantly trolled by 4chan so he finally just put up a livestream of a flag he hid somwhere in the desert and within like 2 days using poo poo like triangulation, flight patterns and a dude beeping his horn for hours on end in the desert they found the flag and put a MAGA hat on the pole

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

OldTennisCourt posted:

LOL on the other side of the coin Shia Labouf made multiple lame ~art exibitions~ that were instantly trolled by 4chan so he finally just put up a livestream of a flag he hid somwhere in the desert and within like 2 days using poo poo like triangulation, flight patterns and a dude beeping his horn for hours on end in the desert they found the flag and put a MAGA hat on the pole

I'm not sure who's more trolled in this situation.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Retromancer posted:

I'm not sure who's more trolled in this situation.

It was pretty great because IIRC Shia spent loads of time and money to keep doing these art exhibits and trying to hide them and literally every single time he got hosed on the deal

4chan sucks politically most of the time but it's still really funny to see a rich white dude make lame ~art statements~ and get trolled constantly

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trolling the libs by spending two days driving around the desert

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

OldTennisCourt posted:

Turns out none of that was true and someone had just spotted him in the area

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Gum posted:

Turns out none of that was true and someone had just spotted him in the area

a huge effort into a pointless project they all pat themselves on the back for even though it was actually a big gently caress up. sounds about right

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

OldTennisCourt posted:

lol

remember the time Shia Labeouf sucker punched Tom Hardy while they were filming Lawless

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

also non-zero chance that our moist little man in oval office saw the movie and it influenced his campaign (you know the world is dumb enough that a forgotten 2006 movie started this poo poo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6i09hdE9g

Funny thing is how close he is to being right about things. He's at least not wrong about the financial interest of donors.

What he didn't tell them what that he didn't need to pay a candidate to work in the interests of the rich, because he'd just do it himself for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Remember when a kid called an Info Wars correspondent a loving idiot during an interview and the guy was close to tears and whined about kids today?

Also remember when Cenk Uygar of the TYT had a creepy monologue on the show about how it's totally different when a female teacher sleeps with a male student because he wanted to bang his teachers?

OldTennisCourt has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Feb 11, 2019