Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Remember when people speculated that the new way to play a game talk before the Wii was fully revealed would include some kind of aerosol packets you’d put in a control that would spray out at certain points in the game to match the video game environment and be immersive? This upcoming direct Nintendo will reveal the first alternative joycon where the IR camera in the right joycon will be replaced with the long rumored scent spray devices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

They probably played that Switch on the toilet before selling it, so you should just buy a new one.

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

If the toilet they used didnt come with it then yoy should buy the used switch and a new toilet

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Gotta properly season the matte finish after all.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Many Switch users store their Switch in their toilet so it’s a valid concern to have, you don’t know how clean those toilets are unless you inspect the seller’s toilet first.

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Argue posted:

The fourth Labo kit IS Mario Maker 2. You have to make lots of little boxes with AR stickers representing different types of blocks, and then scan them in with the joycon, but you can also create slopes by just cutting out the shapes of the slopes you want from cardboard.
No lie I'd buy a mario maker labo kit if it was some AR dealy where you place a couple of cards and a cardboard flagpole then you can run Mario around whatever you put in between. Would need some kind of camera peripheral tho.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Mega64 posted:

Many Switch users store their Switch in their toilet so it’s a valid concern to have, you don’t know how clean those toilets are unless you inspect the seller’s toilet first.

There's only one electrical outlet in my house, and it's in the bathroom. One of the plugs is used by my Toto Washlet, the other my switch dock. I charge my phone via the switch dock.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Mr Phillby posted:

No lie I'd buy a mario maker labo kit if it was some AR dealy where you place a couple of cards and a cardboard flagpole then you can run Mario around whatever you put in between. Would need some kind of camera peripheral tho.

the right joycon camera could do this with a decent lens

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Argue posted:

The fourth Labo kit IS Mario Maker 2. You have to make lots of little boxes with AR stickers representing different types of blocks, and then scan them in with the joycon, but you can also create slopes by just cutting out the shapes of the slopes you want from cardboard.

My kid would lose his Goddamn mind over this

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Remember when people speculated that the new way to play a game talk before the Wii was fully revealed would include some kind of aerosol packets you’d put in a control that would spray out at certain points in the game to match the video game environment and be immersive? This upcoming direct Nintendo will reveal the first alternative joycon where the IR camera in the right joycon will be replaced with the long rumored scent spray devices

Imagine dying of an asthma attack because your Nintendo was just like haHA!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

There is no lull if you have a PS4.

there is no lull if you have a big enough backlog that you could probably go the rest of the year without buying new games and still have something fresh to play

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Yeah I'm still on my first playthrough of Doom 20162017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they should have called the first mario maker just mario maker and the sequel super mario maker

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

a.lo posted:

they should have called the first mario maker just mario maker and the sequel super mario maker

we live in a world where we got Red Dead Redemption 2 and Total War: Warhammer

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fallom posted:

we live in a world where we got Red Dead Redemption 2 and Total War: Warhammer
The Last of Us Part 2 :chloe:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
The Lastlier of Us

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

a.lo posted:

They were gonna call it just Mario Maker at first when it was very basic looking. Then they added 3 and World skins with a bunch of more elements upgrading it to Super.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It could be called Super Mario Maker World.

Or it'll just be the engine Nintendo makes their games on and call it Super Mario Maker 64.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

super mario maker 2: yoshi's island

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Mega Mario Maker
Super Mario Creator
Superer Mario Maker
New Super Mario Maker
Super Mario Master Maker
Mario

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Super Luigi Maker

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Super Mario RPG Maker

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

CYBEReris posted:

Super Mario RPG Maker

I’d pay good money for that

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Wario Waker: Super Mario Maker 2

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Rolo posted:

The Lastlier of Us

Final Fantasy 2 through 15.

Hell, SSM Ultimate, unless it's really the last one ever.

Imagined fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 10, 2019

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mario Maker is Missing (placeholder)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Brother Entropy posted:

super mario maker 2: yoshi's island

dont gently caress with me

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

super nintendo maker, because it has zelda maker and metroid maker modes

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Zelda maker and Metroid maker would both be bad

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Pikmin maker so you can make Pikmin 5 while Miyamoto keeps working on 4.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
please god no game makers. I just want complete games. If I wanted to make my own fun I'd buy a lego set!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Romhack Maker?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Andrast posted:

Zelda maker and Metroid maker would both be badass

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
DKCR Rocket Barrel Maker. That's what I need

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
It's entirely NES games being added to Switch online. Third party ones.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
The Messanger is really good so far. It keeps reminding me of Illusion of Gaia every time you go into the upgrade shop and I love it.

Regarding Joycon color combos, this might be a longshot, but I've got a Pink (right) from the Japanese Splatoon2 Joycon import. It's in basically new condition as I play docked 99% of the time so it really doesn't even get handled at all. Wondering if anyone with a Green (right) joycon would want to trade for my Pink (right)? PM if interested and we could go from there, if so. I would love a double green joycon set without also buying the US Splatoon Joycons.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Feb 10, 2019

Spring Heeled Jack
Feb 25, 2007

If you can read this you can read
I really like wargroove but I feel like I got my fill off of the first 5 missions.

Come on Nintendo announce more poo poo I will have no time to play.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Star fox maker would be great.

And the announce trailer for labor featured a cardboard bird, maybe labor 4 will finally have whatever that is supposed to do.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I don't think the switch is comically easy to mod. It's known how to do it, but I watched a video on it out of curiosity came off it thinking "Well that looks like a loving hassle, who would even bother"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

I don't think the switch is comically easy to mod. It's known how to do it, but I watched a video on it out of curiosity came off it thinking "Well that looks like a loving hassle, who would even bother"

Yeah this is me too. I'll wait until there's the equivalent of Hakchi or something in a few years. As soon as they started talking about SSH and stuff I was like I'm out.