Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Former DILF posted:

GOT EM

actually please post as much of this as you can manage more info is better info

They guy who owns the site posted here declared war on SA and melted down when lowtax didn't know who we was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that same thread "doxxed" slowbeef and his most damning thing was "declared he didn't like trump on twitter in 2016"

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Kiwi farms is truly, something awful.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Zwabu posted:

Of course. But the series of posts here seemed to be painting a picture that Chinese and other Asian Americans tended to be racist and/or anti gay/LGBT on the average which is very much not the case and I wanted to try and correct that impression.

People asked what it was like in Canada, and i just mentioned that in my personal experience i've met racist people of all types of racial backgrounds. The thing is, I should have probably included was that all of these people were weathly, older and living in suburbs and exurbs of Toronto, so the brain worms is probably on that part, and not their racial background. And as I said, that was my experience, it certainly doesn't mean the entire community is like that.

Though yiou get poo poo like this
https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/gyngex/how-anti-immigrant-rhetoric-crept-into-chinese-canadian-politics
But as you can see, there are people within that community that don't take the bait. I think its because our chuds are better than American one in hiding their white supremacy part. They are able to say "Immigrants bad!" while letting them know that they only mean the bad ones, the poor ones, the refugees. They came here to live high on the hog with your hard earned taxes, and they're just gonna do drugs and rob people anyways. No you are a Engineer or a Doctor, you are acceptable.

Africville is a blight upon the history of Halifax that should be taught on the level of the Expulsion of the Acadians is. Everyone knows the mean old British kicked out the Acadians because they refused to stop trading with France after they were told not to for a century, how they were shipped off to French colonies and died in the levels that were normal for ship deaths in the 18th century. My Canadian history prof in university was a very outspoken Black Woman who hated that the Acadians get all this attention when a real crime against humanity was preformed within living memory of people at the time. Lets force the majority of the black population into a small area, deny it basic services and otherwise let them live in squallar, then turn around and say "look at how bad this place is, lets get rid of it" as if White people didn't create the problem.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

drilldo squirt posted:

They guy who owns the site posted here declared war on SA and melted down when lowtax didn't know who we was.

the kiwifarms owner got counterdoxxed by one of his victims, and his family told him to shut down the site or they would kick him out. he is currently living as a hobo off internet donations

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

fool_of_sound posted:

the kiwifarms owner got counterdoxxed by one of his victims, and his family told him to shut down the site or they would kick him out. he is currently living as a hobo off internet donations

Living off patron is hilarious and very good to know, but the best part is the thing he wrote after getting doxxed.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

fool_of_sound posted:

he got owned so hard that his mom got fired from her job because of him.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

get that OUT of my face posted:

are the maritimes a big source of them too? that's home to more religious nuts than the rest of canada, right?

Not in my experience, but I can only speak for Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton. Still, i'm white, but I never heard anyone straight out say stupid poo poo unless they were plastered and then the usual reaction was to shun them.

I'd have to say Central Canada's the leader in straight up out-in-the streets proud racists, at least on the surface. In the early 90's Alberta was sort of going that direction, especially Calgary, but after the Hell's Angels got run out of town it quieted down considerably. Southern Alberta's been a place for the survivalist/Nazi ranch types to disappear into but when 9/11 happened i'm sure none of these douchebags felt it was a good idea to be flashing your passport at any border crossing.

Only skinhead bootboys i've ever seen in public were on a train going into downtown during rush hour, packed with all kinds of people. They were sweating and looked ready for rahowa but they shut the gently caress up and in the end I think people were just ignorant that these guys were dressed up like cast of romper stomper. In the early 2000's an white anti-racial activist that lived in northeast Calgary (A very asian heavy demographic) was getting death threats and attacks on his property for trying to spread awareness about a bunch of fuckwits trying to mobilize their little skinhead social club. iirc they even did a little march and spoke at city hall steps but everyone forgot about it after a few weeks.

Until that WOO/SOO stuff in Edmonton a little while back I can't think of anything else in the west that's stood out.

But that means nothing in terms of it's existence in BC and Alberta. It's everywhere in the places you'll never hear about it.

Water777 has issued a correction as of 06:11 on Feb 11, 2019

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

are the maritimes a big source of them too? that's home to more religious nuts than the rest of canada, right?

Signs point to yes but it's impossible to tell since they don't speak English, French, or any other identifiable language.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/1094796381074673664
https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/1094812091624710144

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twistedmentat posted:

Africville is a blight upon the history of Halifax that should be taught on the level of the Expulsion of the Acadians is. Everyone knows the mean old British kicked out the Acadians because they refused to stop trading with France after they were told not to for a century, how they were shipped off to French colonies and died in the levels that were normal for ship deaths in the 18th century. My Canadian history prof in university was a very outspoken Black Woman who hated that the Acadians get all this attention when a real crime against humanity was preformed within living memory of people at the time. Lets force the majority of the black population into a small area, deny it basic services and otherwise let them live in squallar, then turn around and say "look at how bad this place is, lets get rid of it" as if White people didn't create the problem.

Africville didn't happen in a vaccuum, and that poo poo is still going on today. People living in Nova Scotian black communities like North Preston still are not permitted to hold title on their homes that have been in their families for generations

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/legal-title-black-loyalists-north-preston-1.4309505

e. I know the article above says the province would help get the titles, but its not going smoothly
https://globalnews.ca/news/4275218/lan-title-north-preston/

Bilirubin has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Feb 11, 2019

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

fool_of_sound posted:

wait he chose the “get kicked out” option?? he’s gotta turn back to that page and try again

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Hello, friend.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

uber_stoat posted:

wait what

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

Hello, friend.

love that pug

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

uber_stoat posted:

Lmao now that needs to happen to the keywiki guy

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Hellsau posted:

wait what

my understanding is that his mom turned out to not only know about her sons activities but she actually had an active account on kiwifarms and the dox person told her boss what she was up to.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd_VqMpqx2A

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

drilldo squirt posted:

Living off patron is hilarious and very good to know, but the best part is the thing he wrote after getting doxxed.

lol, is this post archived somewhere?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Artistic Layman indeed

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Bilirubin posted:

Africville didn't happen in a vaccuum, and that poo poo is still going on today. People living in Nova Scotian black communities like North Preston still are not permitted to hold title on their homes that have been in their families for generations

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/legal-title-black-loyalists-north-preston-1.4309505

e. I know the article above says the province would help get the titles, but its not going smoothly
https://globalnews.ca/news/4275218/lan-title-north-preston/

Well, yea I was just talking about the specific case of Africville. Hell that poo poo was in my text book in Jr High which was nearly 30 years ago. The institutionalized racism is pretty well entrenched in Nova Scotia, but how often do you see the overt in the streets stuff? At most I can remember some members of the RCN were outed as Proudboys early on.

I haven't lived there in over a decade, and my parents are probably not going to be aware of anything serious going on. Nothing akin to the "Its okay to be white" signs that popped up around me here in Toronto from what I know.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

It reminds me of the "joke" in Ulysses: why do the Irish not have any problem with Jews? Because they never let them in. Haha, haaaah.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Did anybody post this? It's equal parts hilarious and depressing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmnkMWalVLQ

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twistedmentat posted:

Well, yea I was just talking about the specific case of Africville. Hell that poo poo was in my text book in Jr High which was nearly 30 years ago. The institutionalized racism is pretty well entrenched in Nova Scotia, but how often do you see the overt in the streets stuff? At most I can remember some members of the RCN were outed as Proudboys early on.

I haven't lived there in over a decade, and my parents are probably not going to be aware of anything serious going on. Nothing akin to the "Its okay to be white" signs that popped up around me here in Toronto from what I know.

Sorry was not actually arguing with you, I just get so mad at the entrenched racism there. But yes everyone is very nice when you chat with them so it's easy to forget. I have not seen anything like what I have seen on the street in Calgary there is true, but I also only have spent a fraction of the time. Most of the comments I have heard were directed at francophone New Brunswickers or Quebecers

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I'm disappointed by this. I thought it would be a youtube channel of someone being aggressively centrist in a dumb youtube gimmick way, but its just run of the mill alt right.

I wanted a Sargon of means tested tax savings accounts you can buy across state lines.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

Kiwi farms is truly, something awful.

Are the forums responsible for Kiwi Farms the same way we inadvertently spawned 4-Chan? It seems like somewhere the Helldump all stars or the Something Sensitive crew would gravitate towards after they got banned from everywhere else.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Are the forums responsible for Kiwi Farms the same way we inadvertently spawned 4-Chan? It seems like somewhere the Helldump all stars or the Something Sensitive crew would gravitate towards after they got banned from everywhere else.

they were orignally the community of people who gangstalk chris chan

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
SA is the Sophia (SophiA) that has spawned multiple demiurges that now maintain the false reality of online.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

You can find Helldump alumni somewhere at the centre of a disturbing amount of general internet shitstorms. There's been theories that the place was basically a training ground for organised harassment cloaked in self-righteousness.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

I have never heard of this. Social Studies was Metis stuff, the Oka Crisis when it came to media, but i was pretty sheltered since i went to a private school through Jr. an High. Most of the terrible things I learned was from hanging out in the public library after graduating. The residential schools.

My dad was talking with my aunt one day just after and he used the word 'Jewed'. Sorta a turning point for me and him.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Not gonna lie I thought KiwiFarms was the actual name of Something Sensitive for a long time.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Farm Frenzy posted:

they were orignally the community of people who gangstalk chris chan

I remember finding that and wishing I could report them to someone.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
How bout them Nazis?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

drilldo squirt posted:

How bout them Nazis?

never cared for them much tbh

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drilldo squirt posted:

How bout them Nazis?

They stink and suck farts

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

Hellsau posted:

Not gonna lie I thought KiwiFarms was the actual name of Something Sensitive for a long time.

It's the same kind of community. Wretched and dissembling into entropy.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

They stink and suck farts

also

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

god, kiwifarms is the worst. they did a whole rundown of SA Let's Play superstars (not even a doxx) and the only dirt they had on one of them was "willingly associates with a trans woman"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5eaDhCVNJU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
imagine caring about posts here so much you use an offsite