Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Patriots won the Super Bowl lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao why

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1094774131277680640

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

I blame Cam

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Patriots won the Super Bowl lol.

:stoked:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1094974955895296001

That'll fix things.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Oh no, he's gonna be the next player to be #metoo'd

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Based on the article and what Quinn said, he was hired for clock management and in-game strategies. Sure, fine, whatever though it is funny we hired a Reid guy for clock management help.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

weird Asian candy posted:

Based on the article and what Quinn said, he was hired for clock management and in-game strategies. Sure, fine, whatever though it is funny we hired a Reid guy for clock management help.

Who better to manage the clock than a guy that’s seen all the wrong ways to do it?!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Glad you're staying in Carolina Mr. Reid.

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1095023188478779394?s=19

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

"If we just do the opposite of everything he says, we should be amazing!"

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Quiet Feet posted:

"If we just do the opposite of everything he says, we should be amazing!"

He being Andy?

latinotwink1997 posted:

Who better to manage the clock than a guy that’s seen all the wrong ways to do it?!

I like to imagine Quinn goes to Sutton and asks "What would Andy do here?" and whatever Sutton replies with they do the exact opposite thing.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1095034116024778753

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Browns have lowered their likeability rating.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I thought the hatred of Chubb left with Hue?

Why Browns? lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1095034701402771456?s=19

Browns noooooo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Browns

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Ahhh wtf

They already have Chubb gently caress Hunt

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol did he even go to some token form of anger counseling? Or anything? poo poo obviously some team was gonna sign him at some point but I figured he would at least be a free agent until training camp.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The gently caress Dorsey. You traded a running back away to get Chubb carries now you sign the shitlord?!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Love my Browns, but WTF?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chubb disrespect.

That said maybe the fact that a lot of Browns fans are also Toledo fans and that Dorsey drafted Hunt and also Dorsey doesn't give two fucks about how this makes him look? idk

Also Hunt won't learn a thing now, all his trouble was in Cleveland to begin with...or wherever Put-in-Bay is

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cuts Josh Gordon over "lack of trust"

Signs Kareem Hunt

Is John Dorsey

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1095034024014368768

Nov 6, 2002

As long as he eats a huge suspension next season and does an apology tour this is fine.

I mean, yeah, it's a bad look for the Browns, but whatever.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1095041188737007622

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Maybe having to go through all of that only to end up playing for the Browns is part of his punishment?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
browns were getting a little too likeable for a second. thankfully that solved itself

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Maybe having to go through all of that only to end up playing for the Browns is part of his punishment?

between mayfield, no Hue, and doing respectably after hue got fired they're no longer where hope goes to die. if it all goes to poo poo this year again, it'd be punishment again but right now the browns arent' a terrible place to end up, it's not like he's signing with the jets or anything

Nov 6, 2002

Who's the most hopeless team in the NFL?

Giants? Washington?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Giants? Washington?

Gotta be Washington or the Cardinals. Bengals might be in the mix to.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Don't forget Denver

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Giants? Washington?

Raiders.

Titans once Mariota is injured again.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

besides the jets, washington is by far the best choice. you know washington is not going to be competitive as long as snyder owns it, they have no QB, they've broken every qb with some promise that they've gotten their hands on, it's a trash fire at every level with so little hope that all of the fans are just giving up caring

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Is it hopeless if you don't have fans to feel bad in the first place?

I mean, Rams only chance to even get fans was winning the Super Bowl to get a bunch of bandwagon types, right?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Washington is hosed right now considering how much guaranteed money is tied up in Alex Smith and the rumours stating his leg may not be able to play for the entirety of next season/career

Nov 6, 2002

Denver is a good one. I don't think Denver will really be on track again until they fire Elway and that could take uh, awhile.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Gotta be Washington or the Cardinals. Bengals might be in the mix to.

Cardinals at least have a young QB that they can hope for improvement from with a new staff.

Nov 6, 2002

Cardinals, Titans Bengals - These teams all have mediocre quarterbacks and questionable coaching staffs, but you still easily see any one of them pulling off a playoff run next season.

Also, we're all overlooking the Dolphins who are getting rid of Tannehill and have nothing to replace him with.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

Chubb disrespect.

That said maybe the fact that a lot of Browns fans are also Toledo fans and that Dorsey drafted Hunt and also Dorsey doesn't give two fucks about how this makes him look? idk

Also Hunt won't learn a thing now, all his trouble was in Cleveland to begin with...or wherever Put-in-Bay is

It's Sandusky. So between Toledo and Cleveland.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sean10mm posted:

Is it hopeless if you don't have fans to feel bad in the first place?

I mean, Rams only chance to even get fans was winning the Super Bowl to get a bunch of bandwagon types, right?

i think hopeless has to be so pervasive that it infects the players themselves to such a degree you need an extra dumptruck full of money to sign free agents because they know they're committing career suicide, not just that the fans don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

DariusLikewise posted:

Washington is hosed right now considering how much guaranteed money is tied up in Alex Smith and the rumours stating his leg may not be able to play for the entirety of next season/career

Is it even just rumors? I haven’t kept up on Smith, but I recalled even the preliminary diagnosis was “hey he might walk again without a limp at some point maybe it’s not guaranteed but still, that’s cool!”