Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

this thread is the first i'm hearing about any of this, bookmarking to watch all the links when i get home.

thisll get you started https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc4mnWapHJd0K-sPvLcEwOSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm excited to watch the inspector gadget video because it looks like, from trying to read about it, it's just something that you have to experience to understand.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus loving lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this guy has the terrifying serial killer stare of dennis from It's Always Sunny but the rambling uncomfortable weirdness and bad "I do impressions, wanna hear?" of Sweet Dee.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the other dude's bemused "Proceed, governor" expression, ahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bicyclops posted:

the other dude

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the Inspector Gadget one might actually be more painful than that "the Universe is in heat death..." guy who did the stand up comedy about Goofy getting high.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

the Inspector Gadget one might actually be more painful than that "the Universe is in heat death..." guy who did the stand up comedy about Goofy getting high.

lol, flyingsquid I think was that dude's name. I've still never seen the whole video

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol, flyingsquid I think was that dude's name. I've still never seen the whole video

i tried to look him up and it's bring up some olde forums memories, lol. the stand up was too painful for me to get through, i can't do like more the 30 seconds. the sci fi novel he tried to workshop on the forums was funnier. goofy stand up v. the heat death of the universe is the old Inspector Gadget Brown Bricks v. Three Stooges High School Dream

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Link it. I love a bad set.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

i'm really trying to find it. DR is right, it seems, it's flying squid, by both of the links in the SAclopedia are down and google isn't helping.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Bicyclops posted:

i'm really trying to find it. DR is right, it seems, it's flying squid, by both of the links in the SAclopedia are down and google isn't helping.

That guy was a goon? I remember hearing the audio of that on a podcast in like 2006/7 lol (unless there were multiple really bad standup comedians in the mid 00s doing a “Behind the Music” thing for Disney characters as a set, which I can believe)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That guy was a goon? I remember hearing the audio of that on a podcast in like 2006/7 lol (unless there were multiple really bad standup comedians in the mid 00s doing a “Behind the Music” thing for Disney characters as a set, which I can believe)

yeah. FYAD ran him off the forums when he decided to ask for advice about his proposed sci fi novel (I think in Ask/Tell for some reason?) which i can STILL remember started with "The Universe is in heat death." there were like elaborate gifs where we put the whole thing in like a Star wars scrolling intro screen text. everything i find in search just takes me to random ancient threads though.

i don't think i've though of it since i happened until i saw the inspector gadget video, lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

+1

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you got the stand up? Ive been looking but...

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
closest i could find. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQgXugxS4E

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
also lol https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12712176?storyId=12712176

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone please post the big picture of daniel j geduld. i could only find this small one online

Only registered members can see post attachments!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

someone please post the big picture of daniel j geduld. i could only find this small one online

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Post the pic of the APB community manager guy. The progression chart lmfao. Please. It's awesome.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*Weird, high-pitched Gadget voice* Me deduction skills as a detective tell me he has quite possibly never had sex.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e9Pb0lQSfg

i've never made it through the whole video. it's too hard to watch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm at the part where Droopy Dog is getting high.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright. He's doing the bit where Darth Vader product placements CNN.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Spoderman posted:

Omg yes! Thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Welp. I survived Dan G's "gorsh i'm stoned" everyone. And I gotta say, that was pretty lit.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Spoderman posted:

thank you spacecow for preserving this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Spoderman posted:

:worship:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the pity laughter, gently caress. still can't make it all the way the through, I quit at "this is CNN"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched the whole thing and loved every minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Thank God it's safe