Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
1.) Ittle Dew 2

It was a pretty fun Zelda clone, and had a lot of fun dungeons. If you really like A Link Between Worlds, I would recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kingdom Hearts III. It was really good

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Undertale

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sunless Skies.

I liked the setting and stories but they made some really questionable gameplay decisions that made it a lot less fun to play than Sunless Sea.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
3. Resident Evil 2. A and B route.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Computer load list of self avowed Apex Legends players

Now cross reference that with last years list of Pokemon Lets Go players

Now overlay that with the list of people who "actually kinda think Donkey Kong Country 3 is pretty good"

we got em folks! ban em all before they become mods!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

*crying in the rain, i snap bobs neck* it had to be this way, it could never be anything different...

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i never played pokemon go but i remember liking dk3 as akid

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i never played pokemon go but i remember liking dk3 as akid

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
dkc3 is my favorite of the original trilogy. ive never played pokemon lets go and im not sure what apex legenda is. thank you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Now overlay that with the list of people who "actually kinda think Donkey Kong Country 3 is pretty good"

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
90s style movie scene where the terminal is reflecting onto my face and its perfectly legibile even tho the words are on my fat head and its showing a list of posters who have said anthem apex leage of legond dota artfect the dota card game sea of thieves destongny destony 2 fortnite pubg paladins battleborn black desert online maple story 2 team fortress 2 and granblue fantasy desktop edition are awful but chilling with friends on the mic makes the 1000-2000 hours of awful, just terrible gameplay worthwhile

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

*crying in the rain, i snap bobs neck* it had to be this way, it could never be anything different...

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

90s style movie scene where the terminal is reflecting onto my face and its perfectly legibile even tho the words are on my fat head and its showing a list of posters who have said anthem apex leage of legond dota artfect the dota card game sea of thieves destongny destony 2 fortnite pubg paladins battleborn black desert online maple story 2 team fortress 2 and granblue fantasy desktop edition are awful but chilling with friends on the mic makes the 1000-2000 hours of awful, just terrible gameplay worthwhile

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Destongny

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

death tony

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you: a complete idiot, playing terrible multiplayer lootbox games with friends
me: a genius, playing brilliant jrpgs, visual novels, indie treasures, retro consoles, and classic puzzle games, has no need for friends

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

me: a genius, playing brilliant jrpgs, visual novels, indie treasures, retro consoles, and classic puzzle games, has no need for friends

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

My real friends are Lolo and Dana from Fire n Ice

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Yakuza 0

It's my first Yakuza game and I'm playing Kiwami now, I want to play all of them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I guarantee everyone playing this poo poo was on board with lighting EA on fire at E3. Fake rear end fickle mfers. gently caress you all.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

elf help book posted:

gently caress yeah.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I guarantee everyone playing this poo poo was on board with lighting EA on fire at E3. Fake rear end fickle mfers. gently caress you all.
To be fair the loot boxes (and the fact that it's F2P) are the only glaring EA things here. Everything else feels decidedly Respawn, which is good. If this flops EA is still gonna exist and a bunch of people who have a track record of making nice feeling shooters will get blown up.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

To be fair the loot boxes (and the fact that it's F2P) are the only glaring EA things here. Everything else feels decidedly Respawn, which is good. If this flops EA is still gonna exist and a bunch of people who have a track record of making nice feeling shooters will get blown up.

drat I guess I gotta support the product *rebuys the altelier arland trilogy on switch*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ain't nobody played Titanfall 2 bitch don't try rewriting history like it was an fps renaissance

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

elf help book posted:

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

elf help book posted:

That’s what’s up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've always been a Titanfall stan bruh. (3 minutes played)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imps played a ton of Titanfall 2, it was awesome.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

The only time I’ve been excited to read posts about Titanfall 2 is when people call it TF2 and I think about a different, better game instead.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Imps played a ton of Titanfall 2, it was awesome.
This.

Maybe come out of your room every once in a while and hang out with the rest of the family synthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

VWVWV posted:

The only time I’ve been excited to read posts about Titanfall 2 is when people call it TF2 and I think about a different, better game instead.

What the...