Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Speaking of Head of John, that depiction of the dude getting his head cut off and then reattached reminds me of Morag the Immortal from Oglaf. (note, comic as a whole is extremely NSFW, but that particular page and the one before it are perfectly clean)

e: Oh snap, per below if you don't have an adblocker there might be NSFW ads. My mistake, sorry!

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Feb 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I can't believe that Hank and Dean Venture did that to the nice lady!

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

habeasdorkus posted:

(note, comic as a whole is extremely NSFW, but that particular page and the one before it are perfectly clean)

Warning, if you don’t have an ad blocker this may very much not be the case.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

IUG posted:

I can't believe that Hank and Dean Venture did that to the nice lady!

If the next panel was a Go Team Venture, it would have got perfectly.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Lights posted:

If the next panel was a Go Team Venture, it would have got perfectly.

Wait, you mean a Rusty Venture?

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Rotten Red Rod posted:

What?! Their utopian lesbian relationship is not perfection? No way!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1091505466109247489?s=19

Im caught up on the comic, I just want to say, listen to this and read the next few pages for scene music from when Incubus shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Every time someone refers to themselves as a demiurge all I can think of is "tiny urge"

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

winterwerefox posted:

Im caught up on the comic, I just want to say, listen to this and read the next few pages for scene music from when Incubus shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg

If we're talking pairing KSBD with music, for some reason these two songs are forever linked with the comic in my mind - I think I was doing a reread of the comic when I discovered ZETA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytDH-13yUx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuI3ynLI3I

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Who What Now posted:

Every time someone refers to themselves as a demiurge all I can think of is "tiny urge"

half urge

with whipped cream

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Pale imitations above.

(I would photoshop a halo of royalty onto this if my photoshop skills were worth a drat)

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Slashrat posted:

Pale imitations above.

(I would photoshop a halo of royalty onto this if my photoshop skills were worth a drat)

I remember that as a much darker green.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You gotta love Incubus trying to play off not being mad at his head being damaged by Allison's spear despite him learning the martial art designed specifically to prevent any injury at all to that area. "Ha ha, I'm actually laughing right now. Really, I admire you. This is so cool."

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

He's gonna make sure Allison knows how Not Mad he is.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Is that young Swolemon David before the masters of Ki Rata?

Also, we're in a dream world and so Inky might not actually be cut as he would be in reality. Just as he looks like hell in the real world instead of sexy Bowie Dreamworld Incubus.

e: And he's gotta be talking about Maya when it comes to quoting Vince Lombardi, right?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I think he might be happy to finally have an opponent who isn't invincible and able to smash him easily (Jagganoth) or completely unable to touch him (everyone else).

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 13, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1095485617197236224

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

habeasdorkus posted:

Is that young Swolemon David before the masters of Ki Rata?

Also, we're in a dream world and so Inky might not actually be cut as he would be in reality. Just as he looks like hell in the real world instead of sexy Bowie Dreamworld Incubus.

e: And he's gotta be talking about Maya when it comes to quoting Vince Lombardi, right?

Sound right to me.

Incubus, the poor swordsman who only cares about winning, is definitely talking about Maya. And the visitor before the masters of Ki Rata is definitely Solomon David. Who will go on to care so much about winning that he will use their forbidden art to kill the general and take his key.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
4th panel Incubus would make a great avatar.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I love how creepy he looks here. I don't know what's doing more work, how pink his eyes are, or how open they are.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

My fiance and I finally finished all of Dragon Ball Super last night and we're both extremely ready for K6BD to have its Nuclear Megaton Martial Arts Tournament arc

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I am so, so hyped for Auntie.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Was there some bit in either the comic itself or one of the various short stories below it about how you should give your enemies your weakness because they can't conceive of why someone would do that (plus it gets it away from you), and so it becomes a strength? I think there was a second thing where the weak try to hide their weaknesses, which in turn hurts them further.

Is that a thing in K6BD lore?

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
five bucks says the visitor is solomon david

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Slashrat posted:

Do it anyways and you'll become The King Of Photoshop

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

President Ark posted:

five bucks says the visitor is solomon david

I mean, he's the only ki rata grandmaster we know of.

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I mean, he's the only ki rata grandmaster we know of.

Because he destroyed all the others?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

There's one other! One last monk living in Throne (in one of the spreads, the monk's tower is noted). Might only be a master, though.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bell_ posted:

I am so, so hyped for Auntie.

Jokes on us if she also spent the past year working out and now out-buffs Alison.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

she doesn't need to, Maya can just ROYALTY (DOWAGER?) herself a couple extra kilotons of force if she needs to hit something hard

true royalty is getting flabby and eating noodles.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

White Coke posted:

I love how creepy he looks here. I don't know what's doing more work, how pink his eyes are, or how open they are.

I just noticed that he bleeds in the same colour as his complexion - that running drop looks like a creepy tendril-finger.

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

M. Propagandalf posted:

I just noticed that he bleeds in the same colour as his complexion - that running drop looks like a creepy tendril-finger.

Might be something to do with his whole physically standing in the middle of a blood-silo thing while he's out astral-dream-walking.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I think he actually was hurt - the top panels have some definite Not Mad energy.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
victory wine

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

YaketySass posted:

I think he actually was hurt - the top panels have some definite Not Mad energy.

Would be cool if he wakes up from his projection trance thing and has a cut on his real cheek.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

YaketySass posted:

Yeah, his reaction to being cut is surprise followed by quickly concealed anger. So maybe Allison is jumping to a full Goku of strength for short periods of time now.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

She's going to need at least 8 more Gokus before joining the tourney

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Nah, word of Operant has Solomon David at something well less that a Goku, since he and the other non-Jagganoth demiurge's equal a Goku. So if Al is rocking even most of a Goku she's gonna be highly seeded after she wrecks the power tester with a flick.

I can't remember which Goku Operant was referring to, though. Majin saga, I think?

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

habeasdorkus posted:

Yeah, his reaction to being cut is surprise followed by quickly concealed anger. So maybe Allison is jumping to a full Goku of strength for short periods of time now.

Yes, when I saw the line previews, I thought his delight at her improvement was sincere - but here it's clearly communicated that it is chiefly a mask pulled over his anger at being overcome.

As he says, it's only about winning, and when your Head of John is cut, you ain't winning.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

This training montage is buff as hell. I hope all future void versions of Incubus has a cheek scar, the one thing he can’t change about his appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I wonder if corporeal Incubus got his face scars before or after mastering Head of John. And I wonder who gave them to him.