Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Another wholesome square dance meme:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mouse Dresser posted:

Another wholesome square dance meme:

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Easy way to tell if the 𝗢𝗞 symbol is racist:
If it's held with the middle, ring, and little fingers pointing up, it's fine.

If those fingers are pointing down,GOTCHA!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Sorry, phone posting and I hate imgur.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mouse Dresser posted:

We did square dancing in gym class with music playing on an ancient hi-fi that they'd roll in and play the dirtiest vinyl record on

I don't know anybody else that did square dancing as a gym activity, but my school did

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

:same:, down to bringing in a record player on wheels. This was the early 90s in rural Minnesota.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Heath posted:

We did square dancing in gym class with music playing on an ancient hi-fi that they'd roll in and play the dirtiest vinyl record on

I don't know anybody else that did square dancing as a gym activity, but my school did

They wanted us to. But about a third of the class decided they'd rather run laps than dance in front of people and 'forgot' their gym clothes. They didn't make us try again, don't know about other grades.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Heath posted:

My school tried it once, way back in the early 90s.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the_steve posted:

My school tried it once, way back in the early 90s.

We did zumba tapes for a while.

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

To: Margaret

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Heath posted:

:same: in Central Oklahoma in the 80s-90s, every year for about a week was square dancing time.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Heath posted:

My school did every year, late 80s, early 90s. There were a few years where they would also have a separate dance activity where an outside dance company would come in, and we'd spend a week or two learning some group dance.

One year, my youngest brother came home and relayed the story about how they had come in and "played this song that sounded like the Cookie Monster singing about how he likes to move it move it," and that's all I think when I hear that song now.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

KoRMaK posted:

Someone just upload this loving thing to a gist so your tampermonkey/whatever extension can just grab the latest there for updates instead of having to repost it every 3 days in 4 diff threads

e: add these keys or some poo poo and then just bump the version number or something. I forget how it exactly works but i know this gets like 90% of the way there. google it
code:
// ==UserScript==
// @version      0.0.1 
// @updateURL   [url]https://gist.githubusercontent.com/KoRMaK/some_fucking[/url][/url][/url] thing/raw/your_fucking_script.js
// @downloadURL  [url]https://gist.githubusercontent.com/KoRMaK/some_fucking[/url][/url][/url] thing/raw/your_fucking_script.js
IT keeps putting [url] before the links and it shouldn't be. Drop that in your actual script
I haven't posted this script in months, it's probably just other people passing it around. Anyway, here's the gist, click the raw and tamper/greasemonkey should automatically grab it. I've never actually bothered to host a script before.

Code tags on SA love throwing url tags in; pre tags are better.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 20:06 on Feb 13, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mouse Dresser posted:

Snake... Do you think love can bloom, even on a square dance floor?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Heath posted:

:same: Nebraska early 90s.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Elysiume posted:

Seriously :rip: Stylish, it was so convenient.
Use Stylus instead, which is the same thing except it doesn't contain spyware.

For Firefox
For Chrome

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Heath posted:

Same, Norway late '90's and early '00's

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Mine was rural Illinois so it must be a Midwest thing. And Norway apparently

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I've always thought of Norway as Kansas with more trees and fish.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Y'all ever do a 96?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Karate Bastard posted:

Y'all ever do a 96?

that's rear end backwards

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

KoRMaK posted:

Someone just upload this loving thing to a gist so your tampermonkey/whatever extension can just grab the latest there for updates instead of having to repost it every 3 days in 4 diff threads

e: add these keys or some poo poo and then just bump the version number or something. I forget how it exactly works but i know this gets like 90% of the way there. google it
code:
// ==UserScript==
// @version      0.0.1 
// @updateURL   [url]https://gist.githubusercontent.com/KoRMaK/some_fucking[/url][/url][/url] thing/raw/your_fucking_script.js
// @downloadURL  [url]https://gist.githubusercontent.com/KoRMaK/some_fucking[/url][/url][/url] thing/raw/your_fucking_script.js
IT keeps putting [url] before the links and it shouldn't be. Drop that in your actual script

gently caress it, I'll ask the question here: does this have something to do with why some thumbnails embiggen when I click them? Some work, but half the time I need to right-click a thumbnail and view in a new tab.

Thanks for your help, IT support. I'd post a meme but I'd probably gently caress that up as well.

Are vines memes? Vines are memes. Here we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndNPvJDM0uY

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

Y'all ever do a 96?

I've been known to enjoy one after a long day, here's a selfie

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

:same:, down to bringing in a record player on wheels. This was the early 90s in rural Minnesota.

gently caress, I think we went to school together.

Spanish Manlove posted:

I've always thought of Norway as Kansas with more trees and fish.

I'm from MN and live in Norway now, Norway is just MN with mountains.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Karate Bastard posted:

Y'all ever do a 96?

https://www.adultswim.com/videos/space-ghost-coast-to-coast/curling-flower-space/?t=290

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I've been known to enjoy one after a long day, here's a selfie

Ooh haven't seen a kliban in years

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Brawnfire posted:

Ooh haven't seen a kliban in years

My parents had two or three of the books in a shelf gathering dust when I was growing up. It sure made it a more surreal time.

Many years later an acquaintance at an evening gathering came up to me and, with no context or preamble, fixed me with his gaze and said, carefully enunciating every syllable with his mouth gaping open: I WOULD LIKE SOME SPA-GHET-TI AND PORK.

I stared back at him and intoned, equally painstakingly: ALAS, THE MAD-DON-NA DOES NOT FUNC-TION.

And we went our separate ways

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
mh only exposure to kliban initially was a set of sheets my parents hand forever that had kliban cats with a lipstick kiss on their cheek.

I inherited them when I moved out, and found out about kliban's career sometime in my late 20s.

still miss those sheets.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Someone had been posting them in the newspaper comics thread but haven't in a little while

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Dammit that's not how you use Holt

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Somfin posted:

Dammit that's not how you use Holt

The bottom picture should just be the top picture again, right? Phone posting or I'd make it now

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Memento posted:

The bottom picture should just be the top picture again, right? Phone posting or I'd make it now

It should be the top 2 of this.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SpacePig posted:

It should be the top 2 of this.

nah imo it should def be

I'm devastated
I'm in a state of total euphoria

they're even looking in the right directions!

e:

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Feb 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

mh only exposure to kliban initially was a set of sheets my parents hand forever that had kliban cats with a lipstick kiss on their cheek.

I inherited them when I moved out, and found out about kliban's career sometime in my late 20s.

still miss those sheets.

Holy poo poo I had those same sheets

well not the same same ones but you know what I mean

these right?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/656731...j8aAlKWEALw_wcB