Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
dating someone only because they're really good at puzzle videogames and you have many in your backlog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I've been holding on to this screenshot for a while and I don't think I'm ever going to have a good reason to post it

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Nazis but instead its mozarella cheese so mozi

FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

I've been holding on to this screenshot for a while and I don't think I'm ever going to have a good reason to post it

it's good

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
a 12 steps meeting but everyone is just pretending to have done drugs in order to impress each other

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
an algebra textbook but all the practice questions are about dividing up belongings during a divorce

Manifisto

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

a 12 steps meeting but everyone is just pretending to have done drugs in order to impress each other

an algebra textbook but all the practice questions are about dividing up belongings during a divorce

lol

have you ever seen "you suck at photoshop"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5uR7VC4M

ty nesamdoom!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
a Marie Kondo superfan whose house is packed to the brim with Marie Kondo memorabilia, books, etc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

ghost emoji posted:

a Marie Kondo superfan whose house is packed to the brim with Marie Kondo memorabilia, books, etc

Hahaha

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

Hahaha

FactsAreUseless

ghost emoji posted:

Gollum clutching the ring to his chest, hissing "it brings me joy."

manero

ghost emoji posted:

:yeshaha:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

ghost emoji posted:

a shelf full of VHS taped copies of her Netflix show in case the internet goes down

Dungeon Ecology

Advanced Algebreakups: Replotting Your Trajectory in a Post-Karen Environment (4th Ed.)

Robot Made of Meat

Kontradaz posted:

Nazis but instead its mozarella cheese so mozi

white (cheese) supremecists.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a magician at his own wedding goes under the dress to retrieve the garter for the garter toss. he pulls out a rabbit, several doves, a string of knotted handkerchiefs and

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

canyoneer posted:

a magician at his own wedding goes under the dress to retrieve the garter for the garter toss. he pulls out a rabbit, several doves, a string of knotted handkerchiefs and

A magic wand that turns into a bouquet of flowers but never at the right time or when you want it to

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dick Bastardly posted:

A magic wand that turns into a bouquet of flowers but never at the right time or when you want it to

The last humans on Earth huddle together in the safety of the CDC bunker, safe from the flying menace that brought the bird borne ebola. It is just then that the dove hidden up Marvin the Magnificent's sleeve decides to emerge

FactsAreUseless

A simplified version of English spoken only by doves

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I think owls have that covered already

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

FactsAreUseless posted:

A simplified version of English spoken only by doves

Abugadu posted:

I think owls have that covered already

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
will smiths children

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Oh I get, you're insinuating that I'm insecure right? That I'M insecure? Don't make me lauh you passive-aggressive little poo poo. If I'm the insecure one why are you so obsessed with trying to make me look bad?

(post in response to anything)

Cubone

this pro wrestling move

except you do it with your knees pressed together and your arms awkwardly folded across your chest

the step-up insecure-y

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
welcome to the grand reopening of Gary's Pissless Diner, formerly Gary's Diner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Farecoal

There he go

ghost emoji posted:

welcome to the grand reopening of Gary's Pissless Diner, formerly Gary's Diner

another neighborhood icon, lost to gentrification

manero

Hitler learns actor Bruno Ganz just died

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A car that was 12 years old the day it was made.

A tuna sandwich that's permanently soggy.

You'll find these and more in the Low Stakes Twilight Zone.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
confessions about the internet:

despite seeing all of the memes and having a rough idea, i don't really know what a 'senpai' is; but i am also lacking the sufficient curiosity to look it up.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

confessions about the internet:

despite seeing all of the memes and having a rough idea, i don't really know what a 'senpai' is; but i am also lacking the sufficient curiosity to look it up.

i'm sorry, is mocking tumblr still a thing or is it even more hacky than what i just wrote?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Renaissance paintings set in Rome are oil and canvas fanfiction

vanisher

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The equivalent of deviantart

lol but

body is a dinosaur
the odyssey was the original effort post

Farecoal

There he go

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

vanisher posted:

The equivalent of deviantart

lol but seriously I posted:

the odyssey was the original effort post

High school teacher: is any of this reaching you guys??

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
There is a poo poo load of non-canon stories tacked on after the Odyssey. So much.

Also, there were like millenia long traditions of writing as Pseudo-[Blank] where Blank is a famous theologian or philosopher.

The year is 1027 and ibn Sina won't shut the gently caress up about Aristotle.
"Read another book," I yell as al-Ghazali gives me a high five.

vanisher

Depressed kinda sounds like Deep Rest which is good if youre tired or have a cold

Doctor: "its important for you to get completely deep rest"

Uh, well can I drink?

Doctor: "drinking is the best thing to do when you're sick!"

The X-man cometh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

There is a poo poo load of non-canon stories tacked on after the Odyssey. So much.

Were there ancient neckbeards complaining about how the Aeneid ruined their childhoods because it desecrated Homer's perfect works?

lol but

body is a dinosaur
not my aeneas

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I'm picturing the 'ancient neckbeard' as a separate, tangible object - like a fancy relic that a 3rd rate Indiana Jones would steal.

*Wisconsin Johnson carefully winds his way through the fallen columns, avoiding pressure plate traps, ascending the steps to a marble plinth, atop which is a bust of Socrates wearing the fabled Ancient Neckbeard, rumored to grant its wearer devastating logic. Wisconsin, sporting a 3-month chinstrap beard, begins to eyeball the Neckbeard and caresses his own beard with his hand, weighing them in his mind. He gives a wry grin, and pulls out a Mach 3.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

Abugadu posted:

I'm picturing the 'ancient neckbeard' as a separate, tangible object - like a fancy relic that a 3rd rate Indiana Jones would steal.

*Wisconsin Johnson carefully winds his way through the fallen columns, avoiding pressure plate traps, ascending the steps to a marble plinth, atop which is a bust of Socrates wearing the fabled Ancient Neckbeard, rumored to grant its wearer devastating logic. Wisconsin, sporting a 3-month chinstrap beard, begins to eyeball the Neckbeard and caresses his own beard with his hand, weighing them in his mind. He gives a wry grin, and pulls out a Mach 3.*

jesus is the OG neckbeard. father neckbeard. may he give us our cheeto puffs.