Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Yo some dude got Byford Dolphin'd out of a Gulfstream on the ground last year

https://turvallisuustutkinta.fi/en/...isemiseksi.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

He was outside, door came down and brained him. Probably a better way to go than sucked/blown out of a narrow gap.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

shame on an IGA posted:

There’s no “out of”.

The victim was outside of the plane. He opened the door and it came at him with great force.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Huh, somehow I didn't realize *parade festivals were such a thing? My ex played Fuckparade last year, and I just now realized that's the party that spawned Techno Viking.

No OSHA content, sorry. But I did mention Techno Viking, and that has to count for something.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

KoRMaK posted:

Who loving fired? The guy behind the door didnt seem like he was even facing that direction

police are very trustworthy and should defintely have guns jfc

The guy wearing the bodycam did. She goes out the door, he brings his gun up and fires.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The rest of the COPS video has some continued comedy.

The shooter feels up the wound site. As they pick her up(Why?) the shooter retrieves a gun off the ground and has the muzzle pointing at the other two officers. Looks like one of them noticed and told him to put the gun down. He then sprints away to direct a larger police car(What happened to theirs?) which has several more officers as reinforcements to pick up the women because officer involved shooting. They get her in then has her shuffle down a seat as the shooter takes her initial spot. They thankfully use seat belts.

They had no reason to move her multiple(First aid no no) times other than assume the entire neighbourhood is some sort of warzone that the ambulance isn't willing to go into and they had to move her now now now!. All the while she loses strength randomly.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
There was an active shooter situation and the shooter was still at large. It made sense to get her out of danger. Unfortunately the only place to move her happened to be filled with more perps so they made a bad call. That happens in the heat of the moment.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watch out man, you might have people coming in arguing what an active shooter situation is to justify letting people bleed out during golden hour or things like being able to identify someone's health from afar. Like seriously there this one crazy dude that will defend anything the cops do and appears like the candy man.

There are also an idiot in the comments saying it's better that they move her around and that the paramedics putting her on a board would do more damage. 99% of the comments are rightly mocking the cops and there is some golden jokes in there.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
We are phasing out backboards anyway, one state at a time. ACAB

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Any situation with American cops is an active shooter situation.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

ekuNNN posted:

:yosnice:

Here's some more cop osha:
Cops get spooked by a barking dog. Cop draws his gun to shoot the dog but shoots his partner

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=327613864761295

lol get hosed pig

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Baronjutter posted:

Cops could mistake you for a suspected shoplifter, yell for you to stop, you not realize they're yelling at you to stop and when they open fire and hit some random pedestrians and another cop congrats you just murdered a cop while resisting arrest.
Welcome to the normal and civilized country.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ekuNNN posted:

:yosnice:

Here's some more cop osha:
Cops get spooked by a barking dog. Cop draws his gun to shoot the dog but shoots his partner

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=327613864761295

This would be fun if it didn't mean the cops will arrest the owner of the dog because American Law says he actually shot the other cop. I know this because of my learnedness and reading threads on SA.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
It's common practice in a lot of cities for police to scoop and run with gunshot victims. The key words being "scoop" and "run" not fumble around like morons.

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008
What are the changes that cop actually wanted to murder his partner and just hosed it up

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist

Tarantula posted:

For some reason youtube recommended the love parade disaster. Video maybe :nms: because there were deaths at the incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfUDxURy-Qw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Parade_disaster

Just watching people stuck in a crowd like that is making me a little anxious. Lesson to be learned? Large crowds and tunnels are bad.

Germans are huma-

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

oohhboy posted:

They had no reason to move her multiple(First aid no no) times other than assume the entire neighbourhood is some sort of warzone

this is what cops think

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
what's more pathetic: cops who think a car parked on the grass means a neighborhood has gone to poo poo or conservative outrage addicts convinced a painted curb means ALL OF DEARBORN MICHIGAN HAS FALLEN TO ISIS

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Why did he keep calling his coworker Baby? That was real weird.

cakesmith handyman posted:

lol

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

cakesmith handyman posted:

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cojawfee posted:

The guy wearing the bodycam did. She goes out the door, he brings his gun up and fires.

She was shot through the door by the other guy who was fumbling trying to shoot the dog, not the bodycam guy.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

echomadman posted:

She was shot through the door by the other guy who was fumbling trying to shoot the dog, not the bodycam guy.

Ok, I see that now, but that makes even less sense. She got shot in the back, so the bullet had to go through the door and then hit her. Did the guy just assume the dog was on the other side of the door and shoot through it?

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cojawfee posted:

Ok, I see that now, but that makes even less sense. She got shot in the back, so the bullet had to go through the door and then hit her. Did the guy just assume the dog was on the other side of the door and shoot through it?

Each cops bodycam is shown in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLP3fwijKg

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Ok, that makes a bit more sense. It happens so quickly but it doesn't look like he's trying to shoot the dog. Seems like he accidentally pulled the trigger while trying to get cage closed.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Cojawfee posted:

Ok, that makes a bit more sense. It happens so quickly but it doesn't look like he's trying to shoot the dog. Seems like he accidentally pulled the trigger while trying to get cage closed.

He wasn't trying to shoot the dog. He had his taser out because reasons, and when the dog comes out of the cage he goes to run back out through the door, behind the female officer. In his haste to escape he manages to both point the weapon at her and pull the trigger.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Cops seem to get extra panicky and trigger happy when dogs come into play. Do they only hire severely dog-phobic people to be cops, on top of them being dumb as poo poo and racist ?

Qualifications for being a cop:
-Can't be too smart, literally a legally allowed criteria to screen you out.
-Have to be extremely racist.
-Need a crippling fear of dogs.
-Have zero ability to safely operate or store a firearm.
-Go into a violent panic the moment anything startles, upsets, or confuses you.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 14, 2019

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

Cops seem to get extra panicky and trigger happy when dogs come into play. Do they only hire severely dog-phobic people to be cops, on top of them being dumb as poo poo and racist ?

Qualifications for being a cop:
-Can't be too smart, literally a legally allowed criteria to screen you out.
-Have to be extremely racist.
-Need a crippling fear of dogs.
-Have zero ability to safely operate or store a firearm.
-Go into a violent panic the moment anything startles, upsets, or confuses you.

Some of them will look for any excuse they can find to use their gun and not face consequences, and shooting a dog is only slightly more paperwork than shooting a person of color.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

PittTheElder posted:

He wasn't trying to shoot the dog. He had his taser out because reasons, and when the dog comes out of the cage he goes to run back out through the door, behind the female officer. In his haste to escape he manages to both point the weapon at her and pull the trigger.

Give him a promotion and 8 weeks of paid vacation while they "investigate" this.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
No shtty cop derails, there’s another thread for that. Thanks!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

echomadman posted:

Each cops bodycam is shown in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLP3fwijKg

Clearly from these videos the big OSHA thing here is cops using their loving guns as flashlights :psyduck:
imagine how many people have been murdered cause a cop uses his loving gun to look in the dark behind a door and a person is just standing there unexpectedly cause theyve just woken up or whatever, goddamn.
:d2a:

edit:
woops sorry, have some content:

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 14, 2019

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/CursedArchitect/status/1096183557217644544

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Funny but he’s taking off the facade?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

New hitman looking good

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Really not sure why a still from the montage of me training up for when Trumps wall gets built so I can smash it down is in the OHSA thread.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/jwheels74/status/1096120197767983104?s=19

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Did i just watch someone die?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Die of embarrassment.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Powershift posted:

Did i just watch someone die?

It's been discussed before. The consensus is that if your shoes return to you after flying off you die but only for the period of time before your shoes start returning.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Let this be a lesson, the taco bell dollar menu always comes with an additional cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

This dude was a quarter inch away from becoming a vegetable