Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He didn't seem like a serial killer, he was always nice to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
mr gacy was always a very polite neighbor and such a funny clown, are you SURE you have the right guy?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

these people are such weirdos. i know people in my life who are kind to the people around them but support monstrous policies. i don't think they're good people.

RatEarth
Aug 7, 2017

I didn't say that.
but it'd be funny if I did

Groovelord Neato posted:

these people are such weirdos. i know people in my life who are kind to the people around them but support monstrous policies. i don't think they're good people.

Honestly, I think the illusion that monstrous people can be good if they're personally nice to you is just the result of a lack of solidarity in our culture. We really can't think beyond ourselves and it's why we have poo poo like people stanning for Elliott Abrams; he says he's in favor of democracy, and I've never met someone he helped murder, so he must be good!

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah, shitlib brain worms are the aestheticization and personalization of everything, ergo if a guy you work with doesn't piss in your face every day while he signs off on distant genocides, the worm twitches and you respond with "this is a Good Man so he must be doing Good Things."

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not seeing #Resistance Winemommy and Tech. Sports. Dad out there stanning for these people. It's professional ghouls at think tanks. And as Libby Watson pointed out, a lot of them have nothing to do but tweet all day.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I for one am shocked that nobody from CAP has read Bertolt Brecht's "Interrogation of the Good".

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

. It's professional ghouls at think tanks. And as Libby Watson pointed out, a lot of them have nothing to do but tweet all day.

Seems like the logical next step. Now that the mask has come off and there’s no reason for academic looking papers, they can concentrate on pure propaganda.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1096189852117278721?s=21
Watch this lead to President Christman.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

reminds me of a black mirror episode makes u think

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Finally we can outlaw gaming

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/1096228981106450432?s=21

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Only if he stands/falls over on his election night platform

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

LtR: Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Matt Christman, at the 2020 Iowa Debates

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

The Crotch posted:

Even if this were literally true he’d still perform better than Martin O’Malley did

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Oof

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

The Crotch posted:

evergreen

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

SlimGoodbody posted:

Yeah, shitlib brain worms are the aestheticization and personalization of everything, ergo if a guy you work with doesn't piss in your face every day while he signs off on distant genocides, the worm twitches and you respond with "this is a Good Man so he must be doing Good Things."

Also atomization. As your own personal corporation only things that effect you personally matter in this Liberal hellscape so the barista who's slightly cranky because they're having a rough day is a worse person than Abrams.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

How has he not deleted this yet?

Felix's absence from the podcast has really made me appreciate him more. He's kicking rear end lately. :allears:

prefect fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Feb 15, 2019

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

after hearing the krassensteins' voices i understand why they got so swole.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

You can just buy your way onto one of the debates? What kind of loving moron thought that up?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You do realize we're talking about American politics, right?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Groovelord Neato posted:

ah, the mike tyson syndrome

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Halloween Jack posted:

You do realize we're talking about American politics, right?

Sometimes I just play straight man.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1096403207985811457?s=21

Wherein the maximum amount of boot is dragged by nine other than tucker Carlson.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ron Jeremy posted:

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1096403207985811457?s=21

Wherein the maximum amount of boot is dragged by nine other than tucker Carlson.

"None of this, it turns out, means anything. The professional requirements for being one ofthe world’s Leading Authorities on Armed Conflict do not include relevant experience with armed conflict. Leading authorities on the subject don’t need a track record of wise assessments or accurate predictions. All that’s required are the circular recommendations of fellow credential holders. If other Leading Authorities on Armed Conflict induct you into their ranks, you’re in. That’s good news for Max Boot."

:golfclap:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
How does Tucker Carlson do this and then turn around and run a show that looks like NRA-TV most of the time? He's a paleocon, I guess?

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Halloween Jack posted:

How does Tucker Carlson do this and then turn around and run a show that looks like NRA-TV most of the time? He's a paleocon, I guess?

He’s a fascist.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
But like, an isolationist fascist?

Has anyone thought of introducing Tucker Carlson to Kim Il-sung's original, brilliant and revolutionary contribution to national and international thought, the Juche idea, which enlists the masses' desire for freedom and arms them with revolutionary thought allowing them to achieve victory, surmounting all difficulties and trials?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He does a gimmick on TV for money that is himself turned up to 11.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Groovelord Neato posted:

You presume the vocal affectation is a cause of the desire to become swole and not a latent effect of pumping your body up with Chael Sonnen levels of anabolic steroids.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

incel chapo boys (and amber) vs. the chad krassensteins

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Amber is definitely a chad though

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

multijoe posted:

Amber is definitely a chad though

She gets her dick wet more than all the rest of them put together.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not seeing #Resistance Winemommy and Tech. Sports. Dad out there stanning for these people. It's professional ghouls at think tanks. And as Libby Watson pointed out, a lot of them have nothing to do but tweet all day.

yea check the profile of anyone defending him and 100% chance they either work at at a think tank or one of those "repeat a billionaire's opinion back to them" conservative magazine that nobody reads

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
"resistance" types aren't weighing in on abrams because trump trying to pull troops out of syria has left them unsure about whether eternal war is good or bad. they don't care about the genocides as long as they were done with "decorum"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Also most people don't want to take ANY stance on Israel/Judaism because of the risk you run of being labeled anti Semitic in doing so.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Kobayashi posted:

He’s a fascist.

Seriously, Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson are a goosestep away from fascism and they're able to appear reasonable by dint of disagreeing with the current establishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

You presume the vocal affectation is a cause of the desire to become swole and not a latent effect of pumping your body up with Chael Sonnen levels of anabolic steroids.

That's not how that works. Stanazolol is the only steroid that has significant effects on vocal cords and that usually leads to a "flinty" sound

They're just voice manlets