Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Last gen had some great games but I can't think back on it with anything other than a general brown hazy turd tint. There were like 2 or 3 big console jrpgs worth playing (counting FF13 as one). Good thing I have 40 years of games on my 3ds I guess

cos the actual console itself was poo poo probably. nothing ran well on it and the controller felt like a kids toy. unlike the ps4 which is pretty epic on all fronts .. well, you cant win them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
remember trying to use the ps store on that thing. it ran at like 2fps and crashed constantly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Well I was talking about Wii/360 also, but ya

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
didnt have either personally . my gaming history has basically went, ps1, gba, ps2, ps3, 3ds, ps4, switch. and the ps3 is the only one of those that i dont still play games from

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sony coming off the PS2 heat having no DQ or SMT games on the triple is a god drat travesty.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ps3 had demons souls and tokyo jungle. And uh 3d dot heroes I guess. And a SHITLIAD of BROWN

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
They wouldn’t need backwards compatibility if they just remastered Burnout: Revenge. That’s all anybody needs.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
somehow the ps3 had no games and yet the ps4 is all ps3 remasters

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sony coming off the PS2 heat having no DQ or SMT games on the triple is a god drat travesty.

?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

somehow the ps3 had no games and yet the ps4 is all ps3 remasters

And half of them are remasters of PS2 remarked

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

$600

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idk if you're joking or not

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

They had to delay it for three years because automatic translation kept rendering it, This situation is unhelpable instead of the correct and natural sounding English It Can't Be Helped

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

They had to delay it for three years because automatic translation kept rendering it, This situation is unhelpable instead of the correct and natural sounding English It Can't Be Helped

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Broke: Thats messed up dude.

Woke: in the situation immediately preceding the present happenstance, the past action becomes an unsatisfactory doing in that manner

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Woke: in the situation immediately preceding the present happenstance, the past action becomes an unsatisfactory doing in that manner

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

when i first played it this didn't bother me that much i just let it wash over me but thanks to all these posts it's permanently broken my brain for that game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/tetris99game/status/1095833694449868805?s=21

on the what?

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Thank You Arika

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh it's a fake account. Die troll!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh it's a fake account.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The pep has a larger userbase than the vita and its a better system so it would have made sense

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Imagine being so angry at someone that you can barely spell or set up bold text, literally shaking as you enter your card details to bring your wrath down upon this person

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

man nurse posted:

Imagine being so angry at someone that you can barely spell or set up bold text, literally shaking as you enter your card details to bring your wrath down upon this person

I’m imagining it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

man nurse posted:

He was probably beating off imagining how mad IT would be, and messed up the letters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

man nurse posted:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

man nurse posted:

Can't imagine the kind of psychopath...the size of their balls...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

yea ok posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok posted: