Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i havent watched this shitshow in a couple years now

who's still alive from season 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hexel posted:

i havent watched this shitshow in a couple years now

who's still alive from season 1?

Darryl and Carol.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

CODChimera posted:

Judith shoots Negan off a motorbike but other than that it was pretty tame

can someone plz gif this so i don't have to watch tia

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

i actually was gonna see if moist could gif it up and throw in an explosion or something that would improve upon it, because even though it sounds cool it's actually just really dumb

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah tonight might be a gif night, I wanted to hold up until the episode was officially out

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Would have been kinda funny if Neegan was looking for that helicopter so he can bounce like Rick did

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Gortarius posted:

Come on. Just cancel this piece of poo poo.

Who the hell is going to watch Rick 1, Rick 2 and Rick III? Or Walking Maggie? No one wants to watch this anymore.

I probably will but, y'know, I was doing the whisperers things long before the noobs on this show.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That.
loving.
Road.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
:laffo: the recoil on that gun would've ripped that kid's arms off.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

:wtc:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

If Negan explodes after he's behind the bike it'd be :discourse:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
poo poo sorry i gotta rush it tonight

https://i.imgur.com/6TK7UAq.gifv

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:laffo: the recoil on that gun would've ripped that kid's arms off.

My dude she's introduced headshotting zombies from 100 yards away with that thing. Recoil doesn't exist in this universe.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Haha the explosion. But yeah now that you've seen that there's probably no point watching the episode.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
That gif is great, I love that Negan explodes but the bike is okay.

But you cynics are forgetting something: the bullets Judith is using aren't QA approved high velocity Federal Premium brand; they're re-worked previously fired ammunition with gunpowder cooked up by someone taught by Eugene.
She's lucky the gun doesn't blow up in her hands.

CODChimera posted:

Haha the explosion. But yeah now that you've seen that there's probably no point watching the episode.
How are you not excited for TWD's version of Fyre Festival? They keep showing us hordes, of walkers in the area so it's almost certain the big collection of people at the Fair are going to get swarmed.
Probably during Alden and Luke's performance of "Bridge Over Trouble Water" in honour of Rick.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

you are a national treasure, because wowwwww is that scene bad. that camera zoom on Judith is so loving terrible :psyduck:

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

Gortarius posted:

Who the hell is going to watch Rick 1, Rick 2 and Rick III? Or Walking Maggie? No one wants to watch this anymore.

Well you are for one.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Negan escapes, everyone is on high alert trying to find him, Judith is still able to just wander off into the wilderness, and manages to head in the exact right direction to find Negan before anyone else.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I for one hope this terrible show never ends. I wanna be on my deathbed in the nursing home catching the latest episode, and then browsing the web to talk about how poo poo it was.

This is why we must keep these forums alive.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JossiRossi posted:

Negan escapes, everyone is on high alert trying to find him, Judith is still able to just wander off into the wilderness, and manages to head in the exact right direction to find Negan before anyone else.

She has the combined plot armor of Rick AND Carl AND I guess Maggie now. She’s a highlander that just gets stronger as other characters die.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm really wondering which focus group wanted a Maggie show

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I don't think her finger could actually pull the trigger, it's too small.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Binary Logic posted:

That gif is great, I love that Negan explodes but the bike is okay.

But you cynics are forgetting something: the bullets Judith is using aren't QA approved high velocity Federal Premium brand; they're re-worked previously fired ammunition with gunpowder cooked up by someone taught by Eugene.
She's lucky the gun doesn't blow up in her hands.

How are you not excited for TWD's version of Fyre Festival? They keep showing us hordes, of walkers in the area so it's almost certain the big collection of people at the Fair are going to get swarmed.
Probably during Alden and Luke's performance of "Bridge Over Trouble Water" in honour of Rick.

Good grief how much better would that scene be if Judith lost a hand to a bad round and Negan just rode off on his Sunday drive...

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

I think Lauren Cohan is a very attractive lady but even that's not enough to get me to watch a Walking Dead spin-off.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I haven't watched this show in years but still check in for funny gifs sometimes and it owns that this is an unaltered scene from it. The cut from him ducking to him dumping the bike is magnificent.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moist turtleneck posted:

Oh that explosion is so perfect.

moist turtleneck posted:

Gimple and Gimple's two strange friends

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i know this is just a weird angle thing but it for real looked like there were dudes just tooling around in the tree

https://i.imgur.com/LXY2MQp.gifv

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Why does Lydia look 35

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

moist turtleneck posted:

i know this is just a weird angle thing but it for real looked like there were dudes just tooling around in the tree

https://i.imgur.com/LXY2MQp.gifv

that is some remarkably well kept hair for the apocalypse.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Whoever does the casting sure has a preferred type.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm just hoping they kill off some main characters offscreen now.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
tara went back to her home planet

*cel of tara gets pulled up out of frame*

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I just realized that in this shitshow with 30 1-dimensional characters battling for screen time, they introduced a bunch of new ones.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah there was some red shirt that came out of nowhere that was talking with Enid and he's totally gonna get Piked

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
How many people are there right now? Too many. Let's count them.

1. Cartoon character 5 year old
2. Michonne
3. Tara?
4. Rosita
5. Eugene
6. The Priest
7. Deaf dude
8. Deaf babe
9. The new supermodel
10. Stock gay guy
11. Darl
12. Carl 2.0
13. Carol
14. Cosplayer
15. Fat Cosplayer
16. Musician
17. Other new person
18. Medic
19. Enid
20. Maggie...?
21. Negan
22. ???

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I forgot did hilltop have two blacksmiths (rick killed one) or did they have one and once he died someone absorbed his powers?
https://i.imgur.com/LJc2WrK.gifv

also lol i just remembered redshirt kid that was introduced and killed in one ep

https://i.imgur.com/IcAGQF1.gifv

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

moist turtleneck posted:

I forgot did hilltop have two blacksmiths (rick killed one) or did they have one and once he died someone absorbed his powers?

I don't think the blacksmiths ever did diddly-dick so I'm not sure it matters that much. I guess they made spears that no one uses because they'd rather just use guns like a sane person, and there is no short supply of those.

There was some 6 or so doctors just milling about in this 100 meter radius this show takes place in. Rick killed one and I think Negan killed four of them.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The moment Danai Gurira knew to leave is when she read in this soap opera script that Rosita is pregnant.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Gortarius posted:

I don't think the blacksmiths ever did diddly-dick so I'm not sure it matters that much. I guess they made spears that no one uses because they'd rather just use guns like a sane person, and there is no short supply of those.

There was some 6 or so doctors just milling about in this 100 meter radius this show takes place in. Rick killed one and I think Negan killed four of them.

Spears would own zombies though

It’s been long enough someone repost the eugene/phalanx out rant gif?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
In the most recent episode Boston has a spear and he has it in the most dangerous configuration on his horse

Like if he falls or his horse attacks him like Rick he's gonna die