Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She's had one strengthening and her NP damage is bad, otherwise she's perfectly fine. I mean ways to absorb stars would be nice, but I'll just stick her with Casgil and some 2030s and we're fine.

The arts resistance debuff should also be AOE and not Single Target, but I can live with it I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
huh, could've sworn she'd had an NP interlude

that's an OK place to buff her then

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Managed to get through the challenge quest, though I needed a command seal revive. And just out of spite, the final blow was an NP chained to 300% from Gilgamesh. It was cathartic.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Is Mash cute? The answer may surprise you.

The answer better not surprise you.:argh:

Edwhirl
Jul 27, 2007

Cats are the best.

Shinjobi posted:

Is Mash cute? The answer may surprise you.

The answer better not surprise you.:argh:

But what if I'm surprised at how cute she is?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Every day for Mash and me is something new! Open mind for a different view!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
mashu is not in my top ten, but she does rank above seiba

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

mashu would be improved by being a rinface

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
This is why we're not getting her Valentine

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Clawtopsy posted:

mashu is not in my top ten, but she does rank above seiba

I'm giving you a pass on this one because I assume your top ten is filled with all the versions of Marie.

Clawtopsy posted:

mashu would be improved by being a rinface

This, though? This shall not pass.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
clawtopsy is right

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Maybe humanity would have been better off incinerated

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Nice. 30 quartz for logging in on day 600.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You mean ten

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

You mean ten

Ten from the celebration, twenty from logging in 600 times :smug:.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Marie's big dumb hat must be blocking all the bloodflow to your brain. :colbert:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Edison got the caster buff and his defense buff is now targetable, the strength of it is enhanced, and he is able to reduce the target character's skill cooldowns by 1 turn

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Feb 15, 2019

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Captain Baal posted:

Edison got the caster buff and his defense buff is now targetrable, the strength of it is enhanced, and he is able to reduce the target character's skill cooldowns by 1 turn

:eyepop: it could reduce all three of the target’s skill cooldowns? His defense skill has a short 7-5 turn cooldown already so it could definitely get spammed....

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Yeah that's the good stuff for Edison, right there.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Baal posted:

Edison got the caster buff and his defense buff is now targetable, the strength of it is enhanced, and he is able to reduce the target character's skill cooldowns by 1 turn

Mikon! Is Tamamo-chan's signature move being stolen?! Edison truly is the Robber of Menlo Park!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Rolled on Quetz day to see if the gods would shine on me and they did in a very unexpected way. Gorgon acquired, now Quetz is the only member of the Babylon Crew I don't own.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
We've had the Atlas uniform for forever and Rider Alter's had the same CD reduction effect for a year and a half, it's not new. Edison's is a little better since its CD is a turn shorter though.

It might be enough to get him into a stall team, but I dunno.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You can throw him into some teams and use that skill pretty well. He ain't god tier, but it's a really good buff and he's definitely a lot more worthwhile.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Playing NP overcharge games with his 3rd skill is always fun, and he's fun to watch with his goofy boxing-slash-rainbow-lasers animations.

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

I threw my weekly ticket at MHXA and out popped Medea Lily. If I understand how it works right, there's basically no point in slapping anything other than my MLB'd Gentle Affection on her, right?

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Prisma cosmos is probably more useful because she heals very well already.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
I'd actually use Edison along side Tamamo myself once he gets his upgrade, since he's an Arts based dude like her (Unlike Maid Alter) and reducing Cooldowns on top of Cooldowns sounds like a fun way to make absurd Servants like Saberlot even more absurd.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Overcharge on his NP and star production are also things Saberlot likes, so yes, Edison seems very good with him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
saberlot and his furry friends.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Behold the power of direct current!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
That's a real fuckin strong buff for Edison because it lets him potentially squeeze out two (!) boosted WFDs out to defend the team before the first one expires. I need to run the numbers on it, but I believe it might be doable to bring everybody to like 60% ATK Down so most NPs just slide off. Amazing fuckin buff if so.

EDIT: If the CD reduction applies to Morph too when he uses it on himself he can instead just use it once on himself and once on his DPS to achieve that with a single WFD if you can get Fox Wedding off in time which is bananas. This is a Powerful (TM) buff.

Transient People fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 15, 2019

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
What NP gain math are you using that would result in Edison being able to NP twice in 3 turns.

I think the buff ultimately expands Edison's niche, but still keeps firmly in that space: a niche use.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Watch Jalter run her crit and attack buffs for 3 out of 4 turns during every single fight

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Heck yes.

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1096499443887755264

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

What NP gain math are you using that would result in Edison being able to NP twice in 3 turns.

I think the buff ultimately expands Edison's niche, but still keeps firmly in that space: a niche use.

Wfd>fox wedding>one arts crit>20% mass production gain>one post-wfd arts chain

That's like 10%, 30%, 20%, 20%, 20% which gets you a second np iirc?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

but why use fox wedding on him instead of your dps

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

to fulfill this scenario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016