Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Tag urself I'm Kennedy being into "cosplay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
Kavanaugh
Likes Beer
Dislikes Women's autonomy

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
One of you better LP this game.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Justice
BREYER
“Who?”

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
calling mallrat RBG right now, gently caress all of you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I love that in animeworld Kagan is still ugly but Sotomayor is weirdly sexualized

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm the person who pledged $500.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
It's not even funded yet. And the way kickstarters usually go, it looks grim.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
holy goddamn poo poo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I want to be SoulCycle RBG.

edit: gently caress off SV

I guess I'll be hipster gay Breyer or trad gay Alito.

Sab0921 fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 15, 2019

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I choose to view the little red/blue triangle as their sexual preference and Kennedy is bi lol

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
This has to succeed, I want to get all the way to the harem ending stretch goal and Lochner Era DLC.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
This is beautiful.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Oh my god this is the best

(I mean I'm a weird liberal hyperformalist with like zero theoretical overlap with Kennedy but I'll take it)

:actually:

God bless you Soothing Vapors!

edit: how can I possibly complain about being Anthony Kennedy, the man who hosed over a nation

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Feb 15, 2019

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i feel like each one got less funny than the previous one so im calling it after phil

also, really looking forward to explaining to the missus why i spent fifty dollars dressing up my internet friends in anime supreme court pictures

Discendo Vox posted:

Oh my god this is the best

(I mean I'm a weird liberal hyperformalist with like zero theoretical overlap with Kennedy but I'll take it)

:actually:

i honestly meant to give you breyer but i forgot what i was doing im very tired

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 15, 2019

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

i feel like each one got less funny than the previous one so im calling it after phil

Lmao

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

Soothing Vapors posted:

also, really looking forward to explaining to the missus why i spent fifty dollars dressing up my internet friends in anime supreme court pictures

i honestly meant to give you breyer but i forgot what i was doing im very tired

the avatar text is genuinely amazing. Good work on them

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I WANTED THOMAS, GOD BLESS YOU ITS EXACTLY WHO I WANTED

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

EwokEntourage posted:

the avatar text is genuinely amazing. Good work on them

Lmao thanks I wouldn't have seen it otherwise

If you're a phone poster check it out it's worthwhile

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

blarzgh posted:

I WANTED THOMAS, GOD BLESS YOU ITS EXACTLY WHO I WANTED

Your text is perfect.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

You just tell her how happy you made me, like a chubby young boy, jiggling with glee in a candy shop, and I'm sure she'll understand.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
Holy mother of poo poo SVs pic quote :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Look Sir Droids posted:

agreed :lol:

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Nooo dude gently caress no

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I just realized we need to do the needful for The Warszawa, who I greatly miss

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 18, 2019

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm the person who pledged $500.

Thanks mom!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Look Sir Droids posted:

holy poo poo lmao

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Sometimes obsession with the Supreme Court can go too far.

That is not one of those times. It is a thing of beauty.

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

my god, it's beautiful

god bless the law thread

all hail our chief justice

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to have to start quoting every post and adding a dissent and start putting my pubes in your drinks

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

blarzgh posted:

I'm going to have to start quoting every post and adding a dissent and start putting my pubes in your drinks

It's unfortunate that I am actually dead but it's being kept secret by the deep state because they want to keep Christianity out of public schools.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
the gently caress is going on

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Alexeythegreat posted:

the gently caress is going on

Balls and strokes

No typo

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt-BuBZF7xZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vwd35rdlyf6o

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Kennel posted:

Lawgoons.gif

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
I'm not fat, I'm one of the legal system's Injustice eaters.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Plus we have Guns Bateman. Pretty sure scraps has been described as a good looking (but short) man, and I think pictures have born that out.

I think generally speaking goon lawyers are pretty fit.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

That's a good point; plus I'm pretty sure that guy from the comic is still on his first marriage.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Plus we have Guns Bateman. Pretty sure scraps has been described as a good looking (but short) man, and I think pictures have born that out.

I think generally speaking goon lawyers are pretty fit.

I think its canon that we look like our avatars? Means most of the thread got real young real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
What the gently caress is this?

I go away for just a single weekend of cabin stabbin' and all of a sudden there's anime poo poo everywhere.

Have you people no shame?