Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Hey, whats up! It is Friday, I am going to drink an alcohol free beer and think about ways to get a job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

happy monday my friends, tomorrow byob gets deleted again :ohdear:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

glowing-fish posted:

Hey, whats up! It is Friday, I am going to drink an alcohol free beer and think about ways to get a job.
Sweet!

If you figure out how to get a job, let me know; I’m trying to find one for my sister

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what's a job

Goons Are Gifts

It's a place where you are while you post fun stuff in the work crew thread, while getting money for it :byob1:

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

I can't wait! Need to get a train ticket for paris asap

If you wind up on the Eurostar to London you'll pass really rather close to my house.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
re: mighty boosh

the entire show is extremely psychedelic, including most of the music. i got introduced to it around the same time i started smoking weed, and me and a mate would make some edibles and space out to several episodes.

'course, it also played a rape attempt by the yeti queen off as a joke, and the crack fox episode is making fun out of homeless people

guess it sort of says something about the quality of the show that despite all the rather lovely stuff it's still really good and funny

richard ayoade knows about the crunch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that luxury comedy thing fielding did ha some similar features, like the artstyle and "dreamy" feel, but it's basically noels' fever dreams. like completely random monkey cheese style. some good stuff tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIju3RNjpkw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

If you wind up on the Eurostar to London you'll pass really rather close to my house.

Oh my, we could do a fun byob goon meet there! Then I can place a sticker on your house :angel:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

It's a place where you are while you post fun stuff in the work crew thread, while getting money for it :byob1:

Yah it gets you special VIP access to the hush hush work crew thread.
Lotta people in the world trying to get jobs for just this reason!!

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh my, we could do a fun byob goon meet there! Then I can place a sticker on your house :angel:

It's a possibility!

Goons Are Gifts

JebanyPedal posted:

Yah it gets you special VIP access to the hush hush work crew thread.
Lotta people in the world trying to get jobs for just this reason!!

I got two degrees over five years of academical effort just for this reason!! Now that I finally can do that and it pays off I feel very complete.

Jaded Burnout posted:

It's a possibility!

OK this might actually happen in spring, so I'll be pestering you again with this in a few weeks and keep one sticker safe, that'll rock so much!!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

whys the yob goin in the træsh

FluffieDuckie

Bluedeanie posted:

it's not. that's just a thing we say to keep up the morale here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
We crossed the chill horizon, which functions much like the event horizon in a black hole.

Jaded Burnout

Bluedeanie posted:

because it’s Tuesday

Manifisto

Bluedeanie posted:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

BYOB is in a constant state of being deleted.

It's not something about which to worry.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Since byob is being deleted on Tuesday, which is today, we have to post a lot and maybe postpone it to Tuesday, which is tomorrow!!
We can win this fight

BoldFrankensteinMir

BYO Gruesdy
Born on a Tuesday
Christened on Tuesday
Married on Tuesday
Took Ill on Tuesday
Grew worse on Tuesday
Died on Tuesday
Deleted on Tuesday
That was the end
Of BYO Gruesdy

alnilam

BFM's mention of history related cartoon reminds me of a weird cartoon from the 90s on WB, it was a kind of animaniacs esque educational show about history, i don't remember much about it but i remember finding it mediocre to decent at the time

vanisher

There are so many looping animations especially in the older cartoons, I once wanted to make a "let me put your av in a cartoon" thread since most are like 20 frames tops

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

There are so many looping animations especially in the older cartoons, I once wanted to make a "let me put your av in a cartoon" thread since most are like 20 frames tops

Please do that! I'd love it

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

BFM's mention of history related cartoon reminds me of a weird cartoon from the 90s on WB, it was a kind of animaniacs esque educational show about history, i don't remember much about it but i remember finding it mediocre to decent at the time

I remember something like that too, when I decided to see what modern cartoons were like, and was thoroughly unimpressed

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

I think you're thinking of Histeria! And it is one of the things I watched for research along with Sitta Sings the Blues and Seder Masochism. The best parts of Hysteria I thought were Hitler as a floating devil head (cuz Spielberg is many things but subtle ain't one of 'em) and general Sherman as Pee Wee Herman.

Edit- oh right the title is a pun, not just the archaic sexist medical term, now I remember...

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Feb 15, 2019

Lucavi
delete this forum

Dungeon Ecology

QueefLatina posted:

delete this forum

sb hermit

not yet, I’m still posting

Lucavi
You have no chance to survive
make your time.

sb hermit

bangs on the hood of a new york cab whose presence is unexpected because it’s in california

“hey! I’m postin’ heah!”

folds and shoves a ny pizza slice into my mouth, like the people in the intro to tmnt 2: the secret of the ooze

Lucavi
I'm postin here!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

what's a job

some say the 'yob is their job

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Mummy Napkin
'yob on my job like corn on the cob

vanisher

QueefLatina posted:

delete this forum

BoldFrankensteinMir

Yaay I fixed my own brakes! Who needs an expensive tune-up when you c... *smashes through neighbor's fence*

Another BYOB success story!

FluffieDuckie

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Yaay I fixed my own brakes! Who needs an expensive tune-up when you c... *smashes through neighbor's fence*

if the brakes don't stop you, something will!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

BoldFrankensteinMir

FluffieDuckie posted:

if the brakes don't stop you, something will!

True dat! Also I forgot that riding over two feet of snow is easy compared to two inches of super compressed slush. Call me a city slicker but I'm starting to miss paved roads.

Rinzla

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Just tell them that they need a gate there anyway and you were just aiding in the process.

Rinzla

glowing-fish posted:

I am going to drink an alcohol free beer.

HERASY!!!

Rinzla

The last alcohol free beer I drank was obviously a bottle of farts because I was blowing off the covers all night with intense wind. I haven’t touched the stuff since. Zero buzz is not worth the insane level of fartistry that those beverages produce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hey guys I miss you all a lot but I'm not very chill anymore and it just doesn't feel right reading or posting in byob since I let my depression get a hold over myself again. Anyways I live in Illinois now instead of California so that's neat. I don't remember if I posted about that the last time I was here.